• Msilber
    I just ordered the Ispire Wand from VGoodiez and wanted to know if anyone had any tips and reviews they could share with me.
  • Alexis
    Bologna on FC, a seemingly very smart man, I saw I if I grasped it right, praising the Ispire as an advanced Induction heater for the Vapvap tip.

I glanced very briefly at their product site, it appeared to be for concentrates vi induction heating.

But he perhaps discovered another unintended forte of the Ispire for Vapcap use.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Hey @Msilber I have an Ispire Wand and so far I really like it.

I have had great results with the dab feature and Vapcap, but have combusted the 2 times I have tried the dry herb feature.

When using with a Vapcap I use their dry herb settings. I'm not sure whether it's just judged based on time but there are 4 settings and it seems to click about the same with all. On that setting, it has a red indicator light that turns green when it senses the metal. I equate first sign of green as heating at the tip, and my results seem to support this. My technique with the vapcap is to heat until the click at low temp and then puff until I get the vapor I want. The below video shows it in action.

The Dab feature is pretty cool too. I'm a cold start dabber and it works well for that. It has a separate setting that let's you adjust the temp by single digits. In this mode it has a blinking redish ligh that becomes steady when it reaches temp. My only complaint is that due to the fact that the bowl is boro, instead of quartz, the flavor drops off quickly at higher temps and I did not care for their carb cap. It's really fun and works well but not replacing a good old quartz banger for me any time soon. Here is a link to a dab session. I must have deleted the video

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dabs/comments/opt0l1/low_temp_cold_start_dabs_with_the_ispire_wand/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Strictly as an IH it's WAY better than the one I have, made by a well known company. Add in the dab feature, which is actually its main purpose, lol @Alexis, and what I expect will be some pretty cool hacks from members of the community, and you have one pretty cool device. Replacable 18650s and high speed charging aren't bad either. Build quality seems top notch so let's see how they hold up over the next year.
    Attachment
  • Alexis
    haha, don’t make it look too strenuous! I’d be envious if I wasn’t somehow resigned to, rather than content with square wheels.

Thanks for clarifying what I thought and the nice little demo.

Have fun with it, and good luck with next 365’s fuel.
  • Msilber
    Thanks so much for the great response! I just received it and can't wait to give it a try this evening.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Msilber let us know what you think. I have just barely begun to play with it
  • Msilber
    Can I ask what temp are you dabbing at for a cold start?
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    I think it was set for 500 but I never let it get to temp. I would start at the bottom of the temp range
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Msilber just tried 500 and that seemed plenty hot to me. I got a much bigger hit than I would have expected
  • Msilber
    Thanks, I’ll let you know how I make out
  • Msilber
    Had my first sesh last night and I’m impressed. Easy to use, great milky hits and the build quality seems to be really nice. My cons would be the carb cap is not good and the bangers seem to be a bit fragile to me. I’m also not a fan for use with dry herb as there are much better vapes out there for that. Also works great as an induction heater for the Dynavap. I would definitely recommend this device.
  • Msilber

Do you know of a better carb cap for the Ispire, not happy with the one that came with it
  • Cannabliss420
    @The Rogue Wax Works the carta cap works great. Also skull creations has a dynavap adapter which is a game changer.
  • Msilber
    Great! Thanks for the info.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube