• VLFZakk
    We have a couple new videos launching today, the schedule is down below:

1:30PM EST / Mighty review:

3:15 PM EST Volcano Classic Review:

4:15 PM EST Volcano Hybrid review:

4:45 PM EST Crafty Plus Review:

I'll be at the premieres. Super stoked to get these out. It's been a lot of hard work :) I do have some more updates on the way for the forum, I'll get those updates out to you ASAP.

Let me know if you have any questions. See ya there!
  • Karec
    Age restriction suxxsss.... i won't provide credit card or any identification document to YT.... lame

Cheers
    :cool:
  • VLFZakk
    Agreed, its a pain in the butt. We had one automatically get age gated, so we did the rest of them in order to follow the YouTube guidelines.
  • Baron23
    YOu get pinged to provide proof of age???

I have no problem following the links to YT to watch the vids???

As for the vids, I sort of get a kick of the retention of the VapeCritic name and the logo...I keep expecting to see our old boy resurrected! haha

But in fairness, Greenlane bought it all incl the name and logo, I presume, so I'm not calling foul. Just a bit of cognizant dissonance haha
  • Pud
    Wonder if Twitch is easier? Since they allow a lot more latitude in content....
  • Karec
    yeah i cannot see them without providing proof by credit card or ID card....
    I get Bud move on selling the brand and stepping away but its strange getting a notifications from "him" ... got hyped and its not Budjamin... bummer
    Still I wanted to see the vids dispute all the changes ....
    Cheers
    :cool:
  • VLFZakk
    Twitch doesn't have permanent video hosting. Working on finding a work around though!
  • Señor Negro
    Sorry to be the grumpy one here but I dont feel confortable with using "The Vape Critic" brand when it's not Bud the one there.
    I'm ok and actually glad the forum is still "alive" (somehow, not much movement lately) and even using the logo, but that's it.

And yeah @Baron23, that is one stupid step we europeans have to deal with. So far I have bypassed that limitation using a VPN but when I tried to watch those vids yesterday even that didn't work. I had to use my phone app that has been outdated for more than a year now and ended not watching the whole thing because felt weird.
  • zibit
    @Karec @Señor Negro I never log in to youtube because I don't want them tracking me.. age verification, aka log in, has been a pain for awhile.. I used to use 'nsfwyoutube.com' but its been not working lately. Now I use https://redirect.invidious.io/ Simply copy a domain from invidious and paste in for youtube.com..

Example:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK0HC2T8FVQ Turns into
    https://yewtu.be/watch?v=gK0HC2T8FVQ

Sometimes one url from invidious wont work, just try another instance.. Kind of a pain but its better than logging into youtube, IMO. I only use this method for the age check videos.

Hope this helps others.
  • Bruce
    Nice Video on the Craft Plus. I have it. Love It. I use the dosage caps and prefer it. The Crafty 2 is 20 % faster to charge and even more than original. Great Vape. Best in the business.

The old Volcano original and the Hybrid Volcano. Its an icon vape. I find most reviewers leave out it takes a very long time to going. The app i like. If you are near a computer The Web App is excellent. Their app is unavailable in iPhone still dont work. Go to a web page and it will eork like the app. The app can be downloaded via the Google play store.
  • VLFZakk
    Thanks for the feedback!

I'm still pretty miffed that the IPhone app has to be done via a web app -- I can't believe that it falls under a category in the app store where it's blocked.
  • VLFZakk
    SB Plenty Review tomorrow (8/25/2021) at 1:00 PM EST :)

https://youtu.be/7VOYtd3G7CU

We are also working on 4 other review videos, and a video that explains our goals as well as what happened and whatnot :)
  • Razshiro
    What's the point to do review of vape than has been (well) done years ago by the boss, @Bud ..... I don't get it, anyway GL :wink:
  • Cl4ud3
    All @Bud's content is now gone, he deleted all his videos. Those vapes are still popular and the channel needs content now. This would be my guess anyway.
  • Razshiro
    Oh i didn't checked Bud's page, my bad, rofl so much work gone,it's sad, ty for your post Cl4ud3 ;) :strong:
  • VLFZakk
    Pretty much, our goal is to get all of the old content redone and then move on and focus on new vapes and discontinued vapes. I really want to do a series on the worst vapes ever made haha
  • Cl4ud3
    I really want to do a series on the worst vapes ever made hahaVLFZakk

Sure that's going to be a divisive topic unless you can find some true stinkers that everyone hates :lol:
  • paulieD
    All,

I bought my S&B Plenty based on the revised review from 2019.

I have some glass where I run the vapor thru water. No Vapor Dryness.

Best unit I have ever used - I will probably purchased the Mighty (mobile situations) during the black friday sales.

I have a question after using it for two years - I use the liquid pad as I usually pack 1/8-1/4 teaspoon in a bowl. How long (hits?) does the lettuce last? Vapor continues to come out but I would assume that the effectiveness drops off.

Thoughts?
  • VLFZakk
    In my personal experience you can go past when visible vapor is produced and still get different effects
  • paulieD
    Thanks - I usually hit it for 10-15 minutes and taste starts to turn bad...
    Thanks again
  • Cl4ud3
    DaVinci MIQRO Review
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal