• Gloeck79
    Anyone know a good product to make carts from rosin. Looking for a safe way, I read up and stuff, but wanted to know if anyone has made cart from rosin. What solvent to use or not to use? I also want it to be strong and worth it. I press my own rosin and figured why not make my own carts. The dispensary carts are expensive and the black market carts I just don't trust especially reading about fentanyl found in some carts which is just insane that people would do that lol.
  • Baron23
    Wow, Bud and the board went through quite a long period of experimenting to see if they could get rosin to work well in carts with various cutting agents (healthy ones...not Vit E oil or shit like that) and my vague recollection is that they could not get them to work well.

Others may remember it better and give you a better steer.

Good luck and cheers.
  • Gloeck79
    That's what I have been finding out on my own research too. I know you can winterize it but I believe that dilutes it and makes it way less potent and at that point might as well drink it, Joke!..lol.

Thanks, if I hear of anything I'll post it. .
  • Pud
    I remember Econman seemed to have a firm handle...
    Here's part of one discussion hope it helps but try searching forum for his responses to rosin & cart & distillates... hope it helps!
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/136325
  • Pud
    Did you see this one also? Seems like between these two some good info on the thick rosin material and cart that may work and stuff to thin it out? Good luck!
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/4574/cartsrus/p1
  • Gloeck79
    Thanks, yeah I have heard of the distillate carts, they have some I believe by Rythm at the dispensary by us. I am looking to figure out how to do the distillate process. I have the rosin, I have to just figure out the how to process but make sure it's the correct how to process lol. Plus, I want to do it safely and also be healthy for the lungs well not something that will kill lungs or self...lol. Carts are expensive here in NJ and without medical card as they haven't opened recreational yet, waiting for them to implement that. 1 cart only .5g is worth $60 us tax...crazy expensive...lol. I can press for less or buy rosin less so figured make my own save some money for self...lol.
  • Satchmo
    The company I work for is just building out an area for pressing rosin into carts. https://evolvdcannabis.com/ I believe heat is used to separate the rosin into something that can be easily consumed via cartridge. I'll poke around for information as we progress.
  • Baron23
    I have heard of the distillate carts, they have some I believe by Rythm at the dispensary by us.Gloeck79

In Maryland, the Rhythm carts are CO2 extracted.
  • Gloeck79
    I stand corrected, you are absolutely correct. I went back to website (the dispensary by me, online), and saw, it was Kindtree that was distillate. My bad...lol.
  • Baron23
    I really like Rhythm in MD. For me, best carts.

I only know that they are CO2 as I have been to a dispensary where Rhythm was set up and marketing.

Early days of the program and they were giving out swag....got a nice hat. haha
  • Gloeck79
    I enjoy them, also a dispensary by me make only one good cart called Sour Banana Sherbet (SBS), tastes nothing like its name...lol. It's good though and I believe its CO2 or distillate...lol. So I only get SBS or Rythms there...lol. Their dry isn't good, so Curaleaf is the only other near me so there Dry is better, but there are better out there and I have had. Northern NJ has a better market right now than Southern NJ so it's a pain...lol.

Why doing this shit myself is easier and at least I know what in everything. Also, nothing better than free swag .
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment