• PuffItUp
    Hopefully smaller, I'd be glad to see no filling aid or grinder (unpopular opinion) they just became wasted space. It was weird recycling a brand new item lol
  • Gonzo
    I agree, I only use dosing capsules in my mighty/crafty so have no need for the filling aid or grinder. I will say that I don't use my mighty as much as my crafty only because it takes so long to heat up....so the update they made for quicker heat up is much more appealing in that regard.
  • To the Cloud
    yeah totally agree. I heard on the Crafty+ it was to make the packaging less bulky , thus less costly to ship and store and then the cost of the grinder and filling aid itself.
  • Mangu
    I guess that’s ok lol. Nobody really wants to be wasteful...These incremental savings should reflect in the cost to customer though...
  • mmx
    new materials
    (med grade plastic resistant to chemicals and heat that's designed for medical devices housings)
    filling chamber ceramic coating
    PuffItUp

Everybody is mentioning as the main upgrade this filling chamber ceramic coating. What kind of chamber is on normal Mighty then if not ceramic?
  • mmx
    and now on Mighty+ this aluminum is coated in ceramic? Thanks :)
  • PuffItUp
    I don't think so, I think just the top part is coated ceramic. No idea what it used to be
  • HomerSchwag

bzuqy1zp6i0ytqm2.jpeg
    Chamber is ceramic coated, top section looks unchanged.
  • PuffItUp
    Interesting, I'll have to rewatch the videos
  • Mangu
    but What gives with this new “medical grade plastic material”...now i can’t help but question what type of plastic was being used in the original Mighty???
  • Baron23
    haha…beats the fuck out of me.

I’ve never had an issue w my Mighty’s plastic bits. TBH, I didn’t ever have an issue w the bowl material either.

I would have been happy w replaceable batteries (which we didn’t get), a flat bottom, and faster heat up time.

But they haven’t offered me a position in their prod mng dept so my views don’t swing any weight w S&B lol
  • PuffItUp
    Faster heat up time is there hahha, and usb c which is nice

it was PEEK

Saw Sneakypete post a video of the chamber today, makes a lot more sense!
  • Mangu
    Hey ! That’s great. But my point is this: isn’t PEEK already “a med grade plastic resistant to chemicals and heat that's designed for medical devices housings“? How is the new plastic an “upgrade”? Just wondering why they felt the need to switch at all? Did the PEEK become less safe for medical applications or less resistant to chemicals and heat?
  • PuffItUp
    PEEK hasn't changed in properties, but it has gotten quite a bit more expensive to manufacturer with, and there are constantly shortages. That might be partially why.

They may have found a plastic that has even better properties, I don't know. That's a great question to ask them I suppose
  • rft360
    Got my mighty+ today

features that are not listed but asked a rep about are.
    better draw stem size (wider)
    improved screen
    redesigned metal screens
    lighter in weight than the original by 15%
    new picking tool design.
    things not answered is they give you a usb type c to usb cable i wonder if i can charge it with my super usb type c charger... and if that improves it ill post some videos and reviews when i get it bros!
  • PuffItUp
    Enjoy man! I'd ask support if you can use a super charger before you try that
  • rft360
    oh i will just waiting on their response love your store btw!!!!
  • Derek
    Any discounts out there for this I want one
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    20% off brings it to like $340 shipped...
    YHSIO3TPOEGJ
    S&B USA site
  • Gloeck79
    The real question is, if you have a Mighty or the Crafty +, does it make sense to buy a new Mighty + or the Crafty ++...lol. To me I don't see any real big upgrades that makes me want to go buy this or upgrade the Mighty I have...lol. IMO, I'm a bit disappointed again with no real upgrades or anything that's wowing me.
  • mmx
    Yep, no vow factor for me too. Was waiting for this upgrade, but I will go with the "old" version. Found a great deal for Mighty - 208 eur with 5 years warranty lol.
  • rft360
    i have two mightys one i use when i go to work and another when i stay home and i can tell you if i can have a mighty with a usb type c that in itself would be a big deal for me less things to carry i can use my google pixel charger with it. The other thing i understand is faster charge time and the bowl is now ceramic coated.
  • mmx
    Yeah, I understand your needs, but mine are totally different. I will use mighty when I'm outside, for home I have top desktop vapes as Herborizer, Lotus, G43. I love FF2 for stealth when I'm at clubs/bars, but its not session vape, so I don't like to share it with others (they just "don't know" how to use it).

Battery life on mighty is good and they didn't improve that (with improved/brighter screen on +, it might even use more battery). Faster changing doesn't mean much to me, as I'm usually prepared beforehand (2h charging time also isn't that much). Ceramic coating? Meh, it will wear off over time - someone even mentioned that Arizer used to coat their vapes with ceramic coating, but they stopped as it flaked off eventually, so now they rather use plain stainless steel.

What I like is that they reduced the weight of the new version. And that's it :sweat:

We used to rock Mighty with my roommate for 3 years before he sold it, heavy abuse and it didn't give up, except the screen fade happened, which is a pretty known "issue". Always wanted to get one for me, but I was waiting on the improvements - they're fine and I believe most people will be satisfied, but I decided to go with the old model.
  • Chaotix
    The devices are wonderful the heat up time is as advertised USB-C is a blessing with the crafty plus I don’t see a longer battery life but faster charging than the last crafty plus with micro USB.

Here’s the funny part. I expected the mighty plus to stand as in it would stand on its own. It doesn’t you have to turn around the tool. But the last mighty did that. You can turn around the tool in the last mighty put it back in and it would stand. This is like ranting about the color of a brand new Ferrari but you got the picture.

The threshold for overheating on the new crafty plus is much higher. Even when using from full battery to empty it will not shut down on you automatically. I would say one out of three times. It does not charge but if you leave it cable plugged in it starts charging when cool down.

The mighty plus somehow does not get as hot while holding Which is really cool.
  • Gloeck79
    I think Mighty is more like a Porsche 911, the engine hasn't changed because the engine is almost perfect.

That being said, I think the Mighty vs other vapes is like comparing a Porsche 911 to a Mustang GT500 with a Hennessy Venom supercharger. Which vehicle would you rather have? Both are great vehicles, but I find the Mustang fits more of the price range and you get more for your bang for your buck. 100k+ vs half the price 60kish and the mustang takes gase or doesn't need special ethanol gas.

Again not comparing Porsche 911 to mustang because I was just making the point it's all about preferences and what you are willing to spend and get for your money. Some people are fan Boys to Porsche or Mustangs too so that has some to do with it.

Mighty is a great vape, but for me I have had 1 mighty and it broke 2 times so the original I bought from Storz site is 1, then the replacement broke that's 2 so they gave me a new one then that new one broke so they gave me another one. So I'm on #3 Mighty on 1 order. Talking $300+ for that machine and it's great when works. It was usually a 1 year thing. Every year or other year it would break. I had plastic break by the seems and I twisted it top on and it split the machine...lol. I had it not turn on, I had many issues with it.

The upgrades to me seem not worthy of an upgrade. Like others said the plates ceramic wears off and lightening the plastic is not reassuring. USB C on a Mighty sure great, but it already had a long enough battery and pass through technology not that inused it because the battery length was good enough. So the up tick in recharging is great but you save what 45min to 1 hour?

I'm a IQ2 person, I have had it and I believe it out performs my Mighty that I use my Mighty as a brick or paper weight.

The IQ2 ceramic pod system is the best pod system in the industry, tey them load them up pack it in there an you got your dosing packs that taste so much better than the Mightys capsule system because Mighty uses aluminum where IQ2 uses ceramic and zirconia ceramic for the spacers which are great for normal usage. The price costs less to and the carrying case you buy, is size of the Mighty, so I can store a pick, spacers, materials in the sealed capsule you can buy, concentrates which work great in the pod system where you can mix concentrates and dry. Easy water tool, they both are great vapes.

Comes to preference and technique on how to use them. IQ2 takes technique like how much to load how to use spacers properly and cleaning the IQ2 is so simple as they fixed the anus cavity from the IQ.

I just think for the price the Mighty is just holding onto old technology that works well, but lack ingenuity that they once did.

They are both great vapes and company's, comes to what you like or preferences, taste, convenience, easy to use, and the list goes on.
  • Derek
    Anyone else having issues ordering one and getting it shipped; I ordered one from the website and it is just sitting their and says captured and still hasn’t shipped yet I ordered it last week
    Any help greatly appreciated
    Derek
    Ps can’t seem to find a contact number anywhere either for storz and bickel
  • HomerSchwag

Captured generally means the order has been processed and is now shipping. I have gotten a shipping email from stamps.com usually within 48 hrs after the order changed from processing to captured on my last few orders. Check your spam folder for emails from stamps.com . You can also email them at either or . Hope this helps.
  • Derek
    Yeah I have not gotten any tracking yet just wish I would get something ordered it last Thursday night
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment