• Bruce
    Day 10...

This is a very sleek looking device. It really looks elegant, perfect next to my iPhone 7 Plus,

The performance is the best in vape. I am in the 3rd 10 minutes session and this thing is still giving huge clouds. The vaping experience is also top notch, the air path is long and spacious, very little harshness, out of the box ready for water pipe, I used my water tool a few times, but its not really needed because this vape has an excellent cooling system built in.

New Features I like, the build on this vape is at the very top. The magnetic mechanism that keeps the hinges closed is very impressive. There is a pick, that is made for flavor Chambers, but does an excellent job at stirring. The app is very cool. Boost Mode is awesome. These little things and the obvious one make this The[/i

I officially Stamp This Vape with the B.D.V.P (Best Damn Vape Period) Seal!

You Have Just Been Vaporized By The: ^^^ The Vape Master ^^^
  • Bruce
    Really easy to clean. Just wipe the ball (Akward!) with alcahol, and use the pipe cleaner that comes with it. Take out the gasket just use a cotton swab. Easy, like new every time.

You Have Just Been Vaporized By The: ^^^ Vape Master ^^^
  • Baoo
    Can someone shed some light on the colors? I know it comes in four different colors but the color tone seem to be different on many sites. For example:

1. https://www.google.nl/search?q=davinci+iq&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivw_HVneTQAhVDmBoKHcIIBQcQ_AUICSgC&biw=1536&bih=755#imgrc=Tp2uJ6jRncvUoM%3A

This comes from the vendor I think but does not look like a 'real' photo, rather a picture made in photoshop.

2. http://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/davinci-iq-vaporizer

When I check some video or reviews the colors as on above website seem to match more..

Any thoughts?
  • Baoo
    @VapeCritic, Perhaps you can answer my question regarding the color tones (see post above).

PS. I really love you reviews!!! Big thanks!
  • dontmindme
    Most of the colors are off. the two non monochrome colors are lighter almost silvery, the other two seem to be like the pictures.
  • jnick
    just curious what temps/smartpath everyone is using the IQ at? Also how full and tight your packing.? i've been traveling and have only been able to try it a few times.. How many ten min sessions your getting out of a pack. Curious how fast/slow your taking draws back to back? So far the 3rd smart path (390-410) i like, its a little harsh towards the end but i like bigger thicker vapor over taste. i ' m also using a pretty full lightly tamped pack but have found if i let sit for about 30 seconds or more between draws i'm getting nice results. one fill = 3 scoops pax tool. getting 1 ten min session out of it about 14-16 nice draws. I do like going back for seconds after letting it sit for awhile unless using water which i have not yet tried with this vape.
  • VapeCritic
    Hey I'm still waiting to get another color besides black in my hands so I can confirm what they look like!

If anybody got other colors please post pics!
  • mausvader
    @vape hey man i have a question is possible to load the chamber completely packed and use it for multiple session or no for the iq i just recently purchased it and I dont really need to smoke the entire pack to get the effects.
  • Baoo
    @VapeCritic,@VapeApe, thank you both for your reply! The gunmetal is looking good!

It would be very nice if someone can upload pictures of the Davinci IQ in copper & blue :)
  • Baoo
    @mausvader, I don't see a reason why this would not be possible. However, I can imagine that this will not be beneficial to the taste/smell the second session. But yes, it is possible.

PS. are you dutch? If yes, where did you buy your IQ?
  • Baoo
    @PicturesofPot,@Upinsmoke,@Bruce, perhaps anyone of you have an IQ in copper or blue? If so, can you please share pictures :)?
  • Bruce
    They called it silver in the store looks more bronze or copper. It's a month and this device has been my main vape, even more than my desktop units. I am very happy with my purchase it has exceeded my expectations.
    Attachment
    IMG_0166 (70K)
  • Tommy
    Me and my friend ordered two of these. Package arrived yesterday and to our upmost disappointment only 1 Davinci IQ was in the box instead of the 2 that we payed for. I think this is an amazing vape, everything about it is just as good as it gets. It felt amazing just holding it in my hand, the quality is outstanding. The one thing that can be improved is the customer service. We tried calling customer support; number is invalid. 'Send us a message' button does not even work on the website :-| .
    Really hope i can get mine soon.
  • Baoo
    @Tommy, which colors do you have/will you receive? Can you please share some pictures : )
  • Tommy
    I can share the pictures that i have. My friends got the IQ.
    We ordered two of the stealth black. Got one.
    Attachments
    20161220_135657[1] (104K)
    20161220_140053 (157K)
  • VapeKing
    Does not work after 3 days- my DaVinci IQ is useless !!

Not responding to any e-mails or calls after close to 2 weeks, even after calling the long distance high $$ line- no pick up- no reply to msg or emails.

This product seemed like the ultimate portable for me, as I was looking for Quality Taste above all. Though I am now stuck with a machine that does not even work- with no response..

My brother has a Pax3...its amazing and the taste is the same as the IQ...I may get the Pax3 or even risk another vape I have not tried like the Mighty...

Just a warning to others thinking about the purchase as I know some are happy like I was- but when it does fails- good luck with customer service (or lack there of).
  • jnick
    dude that sucks, have you tried removing the battery and putting back, or maybe trying an all new battery. i cant think of any reason why you would get nothing?? dont give up on trying to get in touch with Davinici maybe because of the holidays their lagging on response times, still no excuse.
  • pattremblay
    i have a davinci iq and like so many before me i do have serious problem with it...it as stop heating,it doesn't work anymore after only 3 months of use it's dead.
    my davinci is registered and under the 10 years warranty but their is the big catch about their warranty they just make it very very difficult to get your device fixed,so much that i have decided not to have it fix and just take my lost and never buy anything from davinci again.
    whenever a company mistreat its customer after selling them default item should never be encourage by buying more from them.
    on top of that the device taste like s""t after a very short time of use because it's impossible to clean it properly.
    definitely not worth 275$+tx
    i'm using my arizer solo that i bought before and loving it better then davinci iq...buyers beware of poor services with davinci they really don't want to make you happy no love from davinci
  • Baron23
    You are replying to a year old post. That's perfectly ok, just wanted you to know it was that old and that was that member's one and only post so you may not get a reply or acknowledgement.
  • juxt

On my screen, it says he posted that a year ago...
  • Rockytdogg

Haha, pretty sure his reply was meant for ’s post above his... :lol:

Something in the air today....?
  • juxt

I hear you ;) It's just that guys post was just kinda ranting not talking to the guy above, so it's kinda like Baron was so high he missed that whole post :D Lame, I know, but I felt that funny.
  • Baron23
    On my screen, it says he posted that a year ago...juxt

Haha, pretty sure his reply was meant for ↪pattremblay
    ’s post above his
    Rockytdogg

Yep, I hit reply from the wrong post and tagged the wrong guy. Thanks!
  • mamaSAID

cleaning the iQ fully is almost impossible. theres no room to get into the mouthpiece to clean and theres a gap between the chamber and the vapor path you cannot reach. after a few months theres a taste i cannot get rid of!
  • Startedat52

I bought a cheap plastic brush kit for about $3 that I use to brush everything clean after every session, takes seconds. Empty and clean oven after or before each use. Soak and clean mouthpiece and flavor chamber weekly. Clean the anus with 91% iso Q tips weekly(that’s probably where the taste is coming from.
  • Atomize
    You need to keep the IQ fairly clean inside. I soak the mouthpiece, flavour chamber in iso for a few hrs. Get q-tips dipped in iso and clean right down inside both chambers to the ceramic (?) grate and sometimes get a long needle to clear the air holes that can block with resin and restrict the airflow even more. I wash the spare parts and reassemble then do a few burn off's for iso.
  • Baron23
    Anus....lolJohn Cocktostone

Jehehe. Yeah, some people have taken to calling that area between the chamber and o-ring the Devils Asshole
  • mamaSAID
    hahaha Anus - Thanks for the tips boys!

howeverrr, who wants to clean a unit every time you use it. as a stoner, i dont care if the vapor is god's breath, if its a pain to use and clean I just gravitate to an easier to maintain unit. My iQ hit the drawer after 2 months - now it doesnt work? any feedback anyone?
    typical davinci tho - same thing happen with my Ascent - i hoped they got their shit together
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment