• WillaDog
    Bedside vape that doesn't require an open flame; has fast heat up times. Best recommendations?
  • Pud
    Someone selling one on FC for $84 shipped to USA that says it is new, if you want to stick with that... just fyi in case that helps
  • WillaDog
    Awesome! Thanks for that tip, Pud. Was kinda looking for an alternative, to be honest--the MV-1 is super cool, literally, and I'm wondering if there's anything close to that in a newer (and "supported") model.
  • rft360
    the ghost mv 1 was a scam i know people get mad at me when i say that but i cannot believe many people have that as an impression of a vaporizer. i feel anything beats it, an arizer solo 2 would beat it. I recomend getting a dynavap if low on funds. if you want a desktop unit as long as it has water filtration its great. i just got the mighty+ so i went with that O_O
  • PuffItUp
    It's going to be hard to beat how quickly the Ghost heated up with an electronic vape. I'd recommend an induction heater + Dynavap.

The Firefly2+ works really well, but its definitely more of a sipper than a ripper. The Ghost is a ripper once you get the technique down.
  • WillaDog
    Cheers and thanks. Yeah, I actually liked my unit pretty well, although the heating has always been a bit uneven for me. Looking at the Airizer Solo 2 pretty closely!
  • WillaDog
    Thanks PIU. The thing I like about the Ghost is ease of (bedside) use. Just grab, start it, 20 seconds later, you're good to go. Simple is my mantra when it comes to the late night bedside sitch!
  • rft360
    no problem you know a firefly 2 would be something similar to that instant vape hit you got with the ghost but a bit better just pricey. if you are staring at $200 vaporizers id say bite the bullet and get a crafty+ just use a coupon code or honey to get a discount. arizer solo 2 is cool and versatile. you can buy different stems with different thickness of glass and joints to put on bongs. downside is i would drop or bang the stems when i was high O_O so that was annoying.
  • WillaDog
    Ahhhh, yeah, the glass stem could be a problem (for me, anyway), but also cooler, literally, I'm assuming. The Solo II is now on sale for $168, so, a pretty decent deal at the moment. The Crafty+ is a contender, too. Hmmmm.
  • PuffItUp
    I think you would still have the same experience with the Dynavap, just don't drop it on yourself haha
  • rft360
    dude crafty + got released 7 days ago... if you want something that last then i go with crafty. if you want something to just do the job then arizer.
  • WillaDog
    Good point!! THanks, RFT.
  • Kinick23
    @WillaDog hey you could also check out TinyMight as it functions similar to the ghost in terms of press button, heater kicks in then vibrates again when up to temp to start your draw while holding button the whole time, there’s also a session mode so you don’t have to hold it. Faster heat up imo and more consistent performance but does require glass stems to use
  • WillaDog
    Thanks, yeah; a bit fussy, from what I gather, but seems like a good option--they now offer long stems because it can be pretty harsh.
  • Bruce
    I would go to the S & B website. The New Mighty plus is out. That is much better than the MV1 a smaller Crafty Plus is also out.
  • WillaDog
    Thanks, Bruce. I think I'm settling for something from S&B (finally!), because they seem to be pretty much the industry standard.
  • Bruce
    You couldn't make a better choice, if your looking for a heavy duty vape.

I buy it only, via Storz and Bickel, make sure its the Mighty Plus or Crafty Plus, I think both are worthy of the upgrades.

or The Crafty Plus. If money isn't a factor the Mighty Plus $399 and Crafty Plus $279. Main difference is size and battery life. I prefer the slimmer and lower price of the Crafty Plus.

I would make sure you watch on an online video review.

Peace, Love & Vape:

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • WillaDog
    Cheers, Bruce, and thanks for that advice!!
  • acstorfer
    If you want I have a great condition mv1. Some spare bits. $60.00 includes shipping
  • rft360
    use honey and you get a discount in the main website
  • ntipping
    I've just had a similar issue. My Storz and Bickel had died and I went for this davinci-iq2-portable-vaporiser. Would most definitely recommend, great product!
  • WillaDog
    Cheers, man--Honey's always runnin' on my laptop!
  • WillaDog
    Yeah, thanks, NT. I have their little guy; not crazy about it--flavor's off, at least it appears.
  • WillaDog
    I'd be interested~! Still getting S&B, but both is better! :)
  • acstorfer
    If you want, I'm planning on selling my Mighty as well. I'll do both for $225.00
  • VLFZakk
    Use the classifieds please, and then link it. I'll leave there posts up this time :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment