• Skaramanga
    Hello, which one would you choose and why?
    1. Boundless CFV (V2)
    2. Arizer Go (ArGo)
    3. Flowermate Uno.
    Thanks and greets from Germany.
  • standingsideways
    None of the above are vapes I would want to buy. Boundless never appealed to me much but in my limited experience of them they are solid enough vapes but better alternatives exist.
    The Argo is a small bowl light use portable, good product, great vapour but I would want something that's packs a bigger punch.
    The flowermates I have used have been basic low quality products.
    If you are in Germany have you considered the Wolkenkraft FX Mini. This is a Healthy Rips Fury 2 rebranded by a German company. IMHO by far the best low cost portable you are going to find and a much better option than the ones you have mentioned.
    https://www.vapospy.de/en/p/wolkenkraft-fx-mini
  • Cl4ud3
    Have you considered a non battery powered vape? something like a Dreamwood which is German, Vapman which is Swiss but now being made in Italy, or maybe a Dynavap which is American but can be bought in many countries. All use a torch lighter to operate instead of batteries. The Dynavap is probably the quickest to get to grips with, as long as you respect the click of the cap you shouldn't combust. All 3 are very good vapes.
  • Skaramanga
    Hello, thank you for your detailed answer. yes I also looked at the Wolkenkraft. But I'm looking for something with which I can also use herbs such as valerian, chamomile, lemongrass. the cloud power starts at 160 degrees.
  • standingsideways

I see you point, if you need a big temp range and want to choose between argo and cfv then what size bowl do you want? The cfv will take more herb per session and be the heavier hitter but if you just like 0.1g or less of herb per bowl then the argo is a great vape.
  • Skaramanga
    I think 0.1 is enough for me. I won't vape every day either, but now and then. More to relax than to shoot. That used to be. Isn't there something where you can make small chambers smaller. think of steel wool etc.
  • standingsideways

Yeah if it's light use you want the argo is great, very smooth vapour quality for a pocket portable. Mellow mild hits but very tasty. Most large bowl vapes do have chamber size options with steel wool or ceramic spacers but the argo just has one size small bowl but if you only use a tiny amount it will still vape well.
  • Skaramanga
    Thank you for your assessment. Then it becomes the ArGo. Greetings from Germany.
  • standingsideways

Good choice for your needs I think, compared to the storm your original thread the argo is way better, worth the extra money for sure, much better vapour quality. Arizer vapes are well made, good battery life and warranty is better than most. Hope you enjoy it.
  • Gonzo
    Have you looked at the AirVape X?
  • Skaramanga
    yes it is a hybrid yes it is a hybrid
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention