• rft360
    got my mighty plus today and wow its way different than i expected it doesn't feel the same, Lighter to hold and the middle has a better grip to it. its way faster at responding and cooking up than the other mighty. some complaints so far is the charging on this device is picky and needs to be 45w for normal charge mode and the Nintendo switch charger doesn't work with it. If you plug it into your pc make sure its in a 3.0 usb or else it goes into slow charging mode. the entire cooling unit is the same only the drawing stem has a slight wideness to it. the pick tool is different material but the same shape. the buttons feel more tougher than the other mighty. currently charging for my first use.
    l64yx9ntzdi5eyet.jpg
    te98nl68co5a6w94.jpg
    9yvoigu55piluz1d.jpg

so charging this with a power brick and is very slow i have waited 30 minutes and it charged 1 line i decided to change my charger to a usb c 45w charger from my google pixel charged way faster already at 10 minutes got another line of power. they only give you a usb type c to usb free
    uqsjnw169w1ayzrh.jpg

another slight annoyance no grinder nor bowl loader. will update after use on taste and stuff maybe ill do a video
  • Gonzo
    Great update. Also glad to see that the Mighty+ does actually stand on it's own (...lol...thanks wall!!).
  • rft360
    funny enough it only stands if you take the pick tool out turn it around and put it back in. its an improvement when you do it that way from the other mighty but it still needs the pick took to stand. kinda mislead everyone there and on the mighty having a fast charge (only if you have a 45w type c wall charger.) to clarify there are 3 modes of charging
    Fast = only type c 45w wall chargers
    normal = usb wall charger
    slow = pc usb ports 1-2.0 , ps4, consoles.
    in the manual and it says you can use a 45w wall charger while in use so that's cool.
    zp0r19uzg57u7605.jpg
    mjj1jcwphfm9hv5o.jpg
    2azuy2fs6u7gclkr.jpg
    9v0gjnbqi4u5359u.jpg
  • welshman
    :rofl: you could stand the original one up exactly the same with the pick tool. I don’t understand why being able to stand it upright needs to be an optional feature enabled by turning the tool around. Has anyone ever thought, oh I wish this didn’t stand upright on its own :lol:
  • VLFZakk
    Are the buttons more tactile with an actual click now instead of mushy?
  • rft360
    that is exactly what i thought of. why have a picture of this mighty standing what looks like is on its own, when you need to do all that to make it stand...O_O

yes they feel more solid, except the power button i would say is rather squishy compared to the up and down.
    also this is the box
    rr1pmbj67frl94ez.jpg

I have been testing this device and so far the taste is a little better but not sure if because its new or because its a ceramic bowl. so i would say a little more smoother and easier to draw for sure. Again this feels like a remastered more than a redesigned vape. i got a discount on Storz and bickel with honey so it came out to 355 so id say it was well worth the price. i love how fast it heats up and charges with my 45w wall charger i have been using dosing capsules and love how seamless its becoming to do my sessions. again lame that they didn't include the wall charger but with it makes the vape actually worth it.
  • Bruce
    Thank You, love excitement of a new vape escpecially from the legendary S & B vapes.

Peace, Love & Vape,

The Vape Master
  • ntipping
    I previously had a Mighty+, I really enjoyed using it and will definitely look at getting on in the future. Hope you enjoy your new vape!
  • Dankonkee21
    I love my Mighty+. Do yourself a favor and buy the supercharger with passthrough. It charges SOOOO much faster. It’s well worth the cost for sure.
  • Cl4ud3
    Do none of you worry about battery life/lifetime from using a fast charger ?
  • welshman
    Mighty+ and supercharger = ~£359
    Or for £55 more you could get 2 original mighty’s and continue vaping wirelessly faster than you could with the mighty+ and supercharger :lol:
  • Bruce
    Licking my chops. But I like my Crafty +.

So I am excited for the Mighty Plus and who ever gets one, I would assume with S & B's reputation that its much better than the original … USB C, Not proprietary Power Wire anymore and its much faster. With that power Much Faster Charging, With the power they can made the screen brighter, New Oven is an upgrade. Still not convection on demand, hopefully soon, but this hybrid oven is still of tremendous quality. I also heard that its easier to hold. Doesn't get too hot. I also heard that at least 2 hours of use before charging. That is a major upgrade as well.

Storz & Bickel doesn't need to advertise. They go by reputation. Which many think is the gold standard in portable vapes.

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Bruce
    I forgot to mention, The Mighty Plus and Mighty ---- Crafty and Crafty Plus you can buy pods. Pods make the vapor cooler, there is probably 10 times less to clean and maintain. If you go for any S & B, I recommend The Pods. They also help cutting down on needing repairs because the Pods keep the herbs.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment