• Bruce
    Hopper IO (Desktop and Portable and Ultra Portable) or Crafty+ (Desktop (with WPA) and Portable or Pax 3 (Portable)
  • acstorfer
    I've been pretty glued to my fw7.
  • zibit
    Mod G43. I'm starting to get nervous about it tho. When I connect the two cables it sometimes says 'atomizer not connected' or similar. A disconnect/reconnect of the cable and it usually works. Not a huge deal but I'm hoping this vape lasts another 5 years, its fantastic! Dynavap for on the go.
  • rft360

mighty + is my go to vape now i have a volcano hybrid but it literally eats through my weed so i don't use it as much
  • Cl4ud3
    No portables right now and all I've been using for six months or more is a log vape. Home Grown Log by a UK log maker, I do need to post about it.
  • Baron23
    EVO, Flower Pot, and enano. Daily drivers lately but I did break out my Mighty recently and remembered how much I like it.

Cheers
  • warren0728
    lately in no particular order ...

grasshopper io through a jayhook
    milanna 2
    underdog log
  • Taz
    Since June I really enjoy the Collyland Aromatizer!
    And for three weeks I dig a mini OAB too.
  • standingsideways
    Solo 2 to start the day.
    G43 for mid afternoon.
    Splinter Z in the evening.
    Dynavap when out n about.
  • welshman
    Rev1 newvape/ch flowerpot vrod (got the non-screen baller part on the way from vgoodiez)

710 coils 25mm deep dish banger with ruby insert

Why do both of my daily drivers have long complex names :lol:
  • Paul247to
    Wall G43 and E Nano are my current daily drivers. I'm home 99% of the time these days so not much need for a portable.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    A DIY glass vape is my DD then I just sort of rotate through a bunch. Lately its RBT and Vapcaps
  • Trix
    Most used are…
    Last version green Omnivap, Custom splinter Z,
    3 year old Mighty still going strong.
  • ExperiencedCombuster
    WoodScents…has taken my DV tips and Simrell’s to a new level, however it is a plug-in with no bat-pak. Just purely best vapor I’ve come across, yet. Granted it only holds a tenth or less per sesh, but it produces as good as any I’ve used. WoodSents is a connoisseurs vaporizer.
  • Dankonkee21
    Mighty+ and Tiny Might are what I’m reaching for most these days.
  • kek
    Definitly my vapcap with glass stem or wpa
  • madhockeydad
    Herborizer Ti!! Love it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention