• Cl4ud3
    I noticed this company on Instagram who seem to be making a Flowerpot style desktop vaporizer but in Ceramic or Quartz I believe. I don't know anything about them but they seem to be based in Asia, I could be wrong here as all I know is what I've seen quickly on IG. All credit to @UbarDog as it was one of his reposts that made me notice them.
    Looks interesting in any case and might be something to keep an eye on.

https://www.instagram.com/qaromashop/
    807etkh9gcstall3.png
  • welshman
    That qaroma is literally a quartz/glass weedeater with the baller mod :gasp:. Asked for something like this (but 100% SIC) way back in the fc flowerpot thread and newvape had said at the time it wasn’t possible
  • Cl4ud3
    They certainly look interesting and very much like the Flowerpots, I wonder if Newvape (or Cannabis hardware as they are now) could have done this or just didn't want to. I guess their loss is now some other companies gain.

Wish I could add some information but all I know is what's available on Instagram though they do have a discord so maybe someone will be able to add some more for us here.
  • PuffItUp
    Very interesting, I'm super excited to see what comes of this project of his!
  • Baron23
    I wonder if Newvape (or Cannabis hardware as they are now) could have done this or just didn't want to. I guess their loss is now some other companies gain.Cl4ud3

Well, they are a metal machine shop, really. So perhaps its understandable.

Frankly, I like that my FP is Ti....can't break it and I'm not worried about Ti as a material, personally. YMMV.

Take care, guys
  • welshman
    Yeah that’s a good point. I guess the big advantage of a quartz flowerpot would be having an all glass/gem vapour path when dabbing but the qaroma doesn’t have a dish :chin:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment