• Bruce
    I finally said it today, When I put on the glass piece, and I took a rip, Smooth. See for yourself! The Hopper IO is the best vaporizer. It is the same a desktop vape I used with a water tool.

zoz5f0ain76u49fe.jpg
  • Cl4ud3
    I'm sure some will agree and some more will disagree with your statement. Can it be a best vape ever with the amount of faults and downtime you and others seem to suffer from ? I would argue best, while not only being subjective, should also take into factors like reliability.

What desktops have you used as a comparison Bruce ? I'm sure it's a good vape when it works but I have doubts on it being better than some of the heavyweight desktops out there.
  • welshman

Interested in what makes it the best vape ever made in your opinion, which vapes you are comparing it against and what you like about it?

Definitely good to hear the positives for the vape as I think 90% of what’s written about the hoppers online is the RMA process
  • Bruce
    It is smooth and very powerful, Ultra portable. With the glass mouth piece the vapor is more cooled. Its out of the box ready for most water tools. (The Best). Ultra - portable. Looks very cool.
  • ExperiencedCombuster
    Hi Bruce, That was better. I’ll go give it a look. Thx
  • Bruce
    I respect your opinion and experience. It's The Best Vaporizer Ever, It's best at being used with a water tool. It's built for it and now with the glass mouthpiece it makes it the most ultra portable. It is as strong and potent than my Extreme Q. There's no coughing. Battery replaceable. that is not just convieniant but if the battery goes it cost $12 for another. A great portion of vapes need service due to the battery. If the top part breaks they will send a new piece very quickly, the same for the body. Out of warranty these pieces can be bought.

So yes the weakness is Customer service but they have gotten better.

I have an original, they sent me a brand new IO.
  • Cl4ud3
    I know you've raved about it in the past Bruce but I don't believe the Extreme Q is considered an outstanding desktop. I'm not implying that it's a bad just it isn't top tier, it's an inexpensive device. At most you can say the IO is better than that desktop and no more imo.

So yes the weakness is Customer service but they have gotten better.Bruce

I think you're being extremely generous there Bruce. Not only is the customer service lacking but the vape is prone to developing faults. You have bought 4 of them now and they still have 3 of them in for repairs yes ? how long have they had them now ?

You might consider the vape to be the best vape in the world but without reliability and quick turn around for repairs I don't think it's so cut and dry. I know many people who praise the vape but they also admit that it's extremely unreliable and some just won't deal with Hopper Labs anymore because of that as well as the terrible customer service record.
  • Bruce
    I bought 2 IO's on there sale days and I traded in 2 legacy's for an IO.

Its an extreme contrast vape. Most of that lies in their warranty dept. I wish it were different, when I get 10 months and a warranty issue, I can use another.. and send it in, and the daily email reminders that I have to send.

I dont know why they haven't fixed the issues with Customer Care.

What I said is my opinion. With glass mouthpiece its the best vape ever. Strong as my Crafty but smoother. Then add in Water tool ready out of the box... Hits me real hard,,, I dont think there is better,, WHEN the going is good.

I want something strong and smooth. Its so good, but the issues with CS is mindboggling.

I am sure they survey sites like this, it so obvious what the issue is... "Penny wise Dollar foolish"
  • Bruce
    Since I posted about the Hopper IO with the glass mouthpiece is the best dry herb vaporizer ever. A working hopper with a glass tip... is wicked amazing. With the glass mouthpiece since the vape is (100%) On Demand Convection. You can really rip it more than most vapes, and you can choose to take tiny puffs. It true On demand convection means nothing is vaped until air is pulled through the dry herbs. The Style I like and the pen look does make it a bit less stressful when I am out and about.

OK. That is the amazing good.
    #1 - There is a huge difference in drawing from an on demand convection and a hybrid or conduction ovens. With the IO its instant. Click it and pull. when done Click it. The next draw repeat...... Its not like a Pax or S & B. This is the way to use it. The battery isn't designed to be used any other way. So that is why there are battery issues.

Then the variables, what are you vaping, quality ... etc.....

I clean mine after every use. This may be why there are so many performance complaints.
  • Cl4ud3
    Is the Hopper your first and only convection on demand ?

edit:- I remember now you had a Firefly 2 and told everyone it was the best vape ever and the only convection vape when there were over a dozen others out there at the time. Firefly was never really for ripping though and was a sipping vape, especially compared to the IO. You ended up changing your mind on that one and then told everyone to avoid it eventually after giving it high praise for 6 months.
  • Bruce
    I have the Ghost. When it works right I get 2 on demand convection rips.
  • Cl4ud3
    Ah yes the Ghost. Shame about that whole thing as when it worked it was a good vape and the vapor was cooled without the need for a water tool, plus it had a decent taste. It was overengineered though and we all know how that ended.
  • Bruce
    I don't think Ghost over did anything. I don't want to beat a dead vape.

The issues all come down to BS'ing the vape world.

They hyped the pre - order for almost a year.
    I am sure they know that all the stars need to be aligned to get a good convection on demand hit.

As loud as they came in is as quiet they disappeared. like a mouse (squeak - squeak).

Without warning, they sold many vapes without telling the customers that they wont be around to honor their warranty. On vapes that need warranties. The lock does not shut. Ton's of silicone, that they said was harmless. The taste was silicone. ...

At least the Hopper is alive. At least it works like a lion. With the glass mouthpiece.. its the best but I would buy it again as long as they trade a faulty part. there are 2 The clicker and mid section. I have swapped twice. Easy. Advice I would give a buyer.... look at all options. There are great vapes out there with fantastic customer service.

To Hopper Labs credit, Many customers have zero idea how to vape a on demand vaporizer. It doesn't need to run for 45 minutes. That will cause battery problems and a lack in performance. Click - Draw - Draw - Light turns off - Draw - Draw. The vape is cooled at that point. Its Hopper Labs job to communicate this but for some crazy reason they don't do well with that. It would be nice if things are different, but totally an enigma company.

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Bruce
    I would like some feedback from other Hopper IO customers.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment