• Bruce
    Are we going to see this web site go down? It was the best and the legacy of its original owner Bud.

To keep this going, we all need to make a comment or start a discussion, on a Daily basis, Lets Go, Lets do this.

Lets do it for ourselves because this forum was the best of its kind (in my opinion)

Lets Make VapeLife Great Again!!!
  • Cl4ud3
    We can't force people to contribute Bruce, if people don't have much to say right now then unfortunately that's just the way things are. There hasn't been a great deal of new tech or many new vapes coming out in the last couple of years, partly down to the current climate (covid, vape mail ban).
    Where it would be nice to see new topics and people posting more you don't want to force topics that have been covered multiple times just to post something.
    Hopefully things will pick up a bit more when there is more to talk about.
  • birdplane
    I hear you!!
  • VLFZakk
    Thanks Bruce!

I'd definitely love to get the engagement up here. I was thinking about doing some video game streams on the youtube channel tomorrow. Is anyone interested in that? You're free to join me and queue with me if you have the same games.

Rocket league
    COD (gotta reinstall it)
    CSGO
  • Bruce
    anytime, which team do you play?
  • Tdog420
    There have been new vapes out but we need some1 to make good review videos of them like bud used to. We need some1 who gets all the new vapes like sneakypete and troy.
  • acstorfer
    If you all are waiting for me to post some nude shots to get this place going I gotta say, it ain't gonna work. Actually the opposite would most likely happen.

Yall need a better plan!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet