• Gloeck79
    It's brand new and used about 4 times give or take. I have extra parts because the company sent me a brand new one. Later on I ended up buying the IQ2 so I don't use this anymore. The IQ is a great steal for the price, the only difference between the IQ and IQC is USB C. You don't need that because you have batteries.

If anyone looking for a great vape, I highly recommend this. I have the IQ2 which has better airflow, so the important thing with the IQs is not to over stuff the bowl. I only have I glass spacer, you can buy them off the site I recommend the ceramic spacers. This device is beat used with the spacers, but not needed. I just find the spacers work better. Put material in 1st lightly then throw the spacer ontop of material then close the door. Just make sure you don't overload it so you can close the door...lol.

I personally like this better than the Mighty, costs less and when you have the proper technique it's a cloud machine. Tastes are par with Mighty or other top end vapes. 1 batter comes with and the battery charger.

Asking price $100, remember it's basically brand new so you can actually buy this over the Micro IQ which is hotter smaller and harsher on the lungs, the IQ I find is a better deal.

wfq0vrfeadx1f6rc.jpg
    f56cc55930o2nvrf.jpg
    4jrn1d4lzyjdgnp3.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal