• Fiddy1218
    I'm still trying to decide between the Pax 2 and the Airvape XS. I currently only need it for flowers, however the option to vape concentrates would be nice. Can anyone say whether or not the concentrate adapter for the Pax 3 will fit the Pax 2? Has anyone used the wax cup for the Airvape XS? Would I be better off purchasing a separate vape for concentrates if I'll mostly use it for flowers? I've been researching for weeks and I think today is purchase day, so any put on these last considerations would be much appreciated.

• VapeCriticAccepted Answer
    Either vape will serve you very well with herb but I do recommend getting a different unit solely for concentrates
  • koepen
    I'm also thinking about the Airvape XS because I want a small device for short sessions with a small amount of material. so what about flavour and battery life compared to pax 2? thx in advance!
  • shani
    Yeah I'd like to know that too, how is the flavour and vapor production of the Airvape XS compared to the Pax 2?
  • Flipz
    I think the pax 2 is better in both aspects specially when using the new vape pax pusher accessory which allows you to vape the pax 2 only filling the chamber half way... or however much you want to use.
  • shani
    I actually have the new vape pax pusher, it just came with the Pax 2 when I bought it (barely) used. :)
    It ensures that everything's packed tightly and it's amazingly efficient. The only downside is that you have another tiny piece that you have to clean. ^^
  • Flipz
    I hear ya brother 8-)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube