• 3illmesmart
    Hello all, new here.
    Long time flower lover switching to concentrates.
    Started with cart pens, then coils.
    Working my way through ceramic and pretty sure I'm most pleased with Quartz.
    Haven't played too much with my rig yet, waiting for electrics for it, haven't got the knack for torch work yet.
  • 3illmesmart
    Really? I joined a dead forum?
  • Cl4ud3
    Well you didn't ask a question or post something that needed an immediate reply. You made a statement about your usage, I guess nobody had anything to add. Forum is quiet though.
    Can I ask did you get an email when you joined the forum about account verification?
  • 3illmesmart
    I did. Had to change though, Hotmail didn't work.
  • Cl4ud3
    Long time flower lover switching to concentrates3illmesmart

Do you not find with concentrates your tolerance level goes much higher ? That was one of the reasons I stopped when I did try concentrates.

I also found quartz to be a much better flavour profile than ceramic but I didn't do a lot of testing or playing around with concentrates due to the above.

Haven't played too much with my rig yet, waiting for electrics for it3illmesmart

So you went for a PID and a hot coil setup and not one of the portable dab vapes with the built in bubblers that a lot were using ?
  • 3illmesmart
    I smoked flower for 40 years, my tolerance was already high.

I have a quartz Motar on a mod box, connected to my dab rig.
    Just started this week, but really liking this set up.

I have a PID kit on order, not here yet. Probably would have saved myself some time and a lot of money if I would have gone to a "portable dab vapes with the built in bubblers" right from the start, but my intro was at the dispensary so I worked my way up from carts.

bvt4letcrxnw63f0.png
  • Cl4ud3
    Probably would have saved myself some time and a lot of money if I would have gone to a "portable dab vapes with the built in bubblers" right from the start3illmesmart

Ha I'm sure everyone here would say the same thing about whatever vape they finally settled on after trying and buying so many. Vaping is a slippery slope of looking for the perfect vape when there is nothing wrong with the current one, at least that was my experience.
    With concentrate vaping there aren't that many options, box mod style, torch or battery nectar collector, portable dab rig, or a torch or PID rig setup.

The next stage would be buying a press and squishing your flower to make your own concentrate :lol:

It's an expensive hobby.
  • 3illmesmart
    Already have 1.
  • AVENTUS
    Ceramic and quartz dishes each have their own pros/cons, but once you switch to exposed-coil-free, 100% ceramic or 100% quartz chambers/dishes, at delicious low temps, it’s really hard to go back to runny carts full of cut, or metal coils which burn thru concentrates way too fast in a way that can’t hold a candle to the flavor of pure ceramic or pure quartz.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment