• Gloeck79
    I was arguing on discord with some fan boys about how CH should make a Pinky minimalist design like the Pinky. I took so much crap by the CH fanboys but I made my point. Now this came out, I would love to say F you to all those, but I figured why bother...lol. Anyway, I was late to the party, so couldn't get one. I'll post a Pinky sometime tomorrow but was waiting till my coil came in on Mon.

If anyone got one of the new CH just post it up here.
    jd2qdfv66k7j9x6f.jpg
    zllxo5k8f268mmam.jpg

https://www.cannabishardware.com/products/bzero?variant=40064780304524
  • Cl4ud3
    I suspect it's also because people were buying the old 18mm Shovelhead male posts and making their own budget vape. Shovelhead post, balls and a coil.
  • Hippie
    So it's an official 20mm coil version of Secreagent's DiY build using a FP shovelhead bowl heat post and a 16mm coil? lol
    It seems a bit backwards to me at 1st glance, with the clip at the top to hold the coil on.
    I wonder if it hits harder or holds temp better than the DiY thing, cos of the larger coil?
  • Gloeck79
    I believe its 20mm coil, same as Flowerpots. It's their version for $50. It's going to be their introduction units for those who don't want to pay say $112 for a weedeater. They say the temps run a bit higher but not too bad. If it was a 16mm they could drive the temps down, less surface area. Its experimental phase right now I believe so there will be some tweaks I think. Theres a video I think of them using it on CH discord I think.

It sold out as soon as it went up. We will have to wait till someone has one to let everyone know. Their version the screens are easier to put in I believe. They might have add ons too. So the minimalistic design they have, they may use that to attached for an outer shell. That's just a thought no sure if they headed that way. So say you get the B-zero then maybe for extra money you can buy the extra shell for kore money making it B1. No idea, just spitballing.

Anyway it's a way for them to get more to their site. Some buy it for $50, 1-2 years down the line they decide to go bigger or get the upper designs. It's a way for the company to show different price options for others I think.

We shall see. I mean I think everything added Stands or posts, all the extra accessories things add up, so helps others who don't want to buy from outside of US and now there is possibly a US version or made Pinky.

Also, I'm not arguing with ya either, just trying for different perspectives of what they did or doing.

I wish CH made a quartz or some type of ceramic version of the B-Zero. That I think would drive more people to it, a non metal version. I know the Pinky has quartz and a Ti version too. I haven't tried that yet or seen many of them out together yet.

exactly, people were like screw that, we not paying $100+ when we can pay half or less of the price. People are getting smart ...lol. I have a glass version of it. So no need for me to try, I posted it on here before, I still get less temps with it, but to it's defense it's 16mm coil not 20mm so less service area to heat up. It probably runs the same temps though cause it's like 100 degrees lower so adding 20mm probably rise the temps to equal to Flowerpots temps etc.
  • Cl4ud3
    As I have an older Flowerpot it won't be something I'm trying either, I'd have more interest in a glass setup if I was going to look at anything like this. You are right though on the reasons they are offering the product as it will entice people to try the higher models if they like the manufacturing etc.
    After trying the coil version of the Elev8r though I realised nothing will beat the Glass Symphony for me and are all just poorer imitations.
  • Hippie
    I think it's pretty good value compared to the Freight Train, Qaroma and FP heads available - at less than half the price and not needing a special coil, bowl or stand.

I'm struggling to keep up with all these new heads to be honest lol and still waiting for a 16mm coil to try the DiY FP post build (and an RBT stem build), as I seriously doubt the 16mm coil on my Elev8R will come off without smashing it now.

Would also like to try a Quartz or Ruby (or the like) 20mm coil version as I can usually taste Ti builds (and like a lil more oomph than the DC Elev8R delivers)
  • Gloeck79
    just get a 18mm to 18mm slide. Use 2 screens they fit nicely in the slides. Put pearls in last screen in and make sure there us some shake to the Pearl's. You want like 1 less before screen is in. Is a 16mm coil or 18mm if the make, I used 15.5 I think the Elev8r uses 16mm so I had to spread the coils, looks ghetto but it works...lol. It's like Buds design but no electronics on the inside, your just using a coil on the outside.

Yes, it's hard to keep up I agree lol. I'd wait a bit till they have a finished product or it's out for a bit then buy one, but here's the thing, the Pinky has Quartz, a Ti and Ceramic version for less. Though now I'm sure will be harder to get. I want to take a dremel tool and make the Pinky better, getting rid of the grooves and possibly put a ceramic or glass screen. I really want all glass though, just not perfected yet. It will get there I think, you make a ceramic type with no metal screen, I'm all for it. Again the Qaroma I hear is good, but again I'd take a Pinky quartz one for less $...lol.

I agree 100%, Love all glass, I am rare where I get a slight metal taste with titanium. Could be in my head...lol, but I feel all glass or ceramic are more my taste. Again CH has great products too, quality and I get it too and I have the B1 so if any of these other DIY finds me not using the B1 as much well it will be sold...lol.
  • Hippie
    I think you've almost talked yourself into buying a Qaroma :)
    (at the right price (which is what's holding me back at the moment to be honest))

The 16mm coil I've ordered should fit the FP post and the RBT stems without any bending or anything, if my measurements are correct, which I'm hoping will stop me from buying one of these things for a while at least lol

Back to the FP B0 - I've just noticed the ball chamber holds about 2x the volume of the Pinky as it goes a lot deeper than the Qaroma and Pinky chambers.
    Not sure it's a good thing being so deep but if it can heat that many balls it should be a monster hitter
  • Gloeck79
    too expensive...lol. Though definitely thinking of it, the Pinky has a quartz version I believe and Ti. The Pinky I have, holds over 100 3mm Pearl's and I have 2 6mm ruby Pearl's buried in the center eventually going horizontally. I could put more Pearl's in, but I have to buy some and I'm debating on getting some Sic Pearl's but anyway. I'm not sure how many the B1 holds, but I think you're right that the B1 might hold more.

Lot of experimenting I think by all of use to be done...lol. The Qaroma I have to buy a whole different PID I believe but I'm not sure? I have the RDK but not sure if that can be used. Eventually I'll probably down the line grab a Qaroma though lol.
  • Hippie
    I put about 115 x 3mm balls in my Pinky build, and left room for another layer at both ends if you want to really cram them in
    The FP Z0 page says - 237 x 3mm or 90 x 4mm Rubies until full
    Aaand the B1 and B2 pages say -
    3MM - Bag of 12g. (11.2g fills up the Baller/Vrod top) (About 200 balls)
    4MM - Bag of 11g (10.2g fills the Baller/Vrod top) (About 75 Balls)

Not sure how true this is, I think I read it in one of the Ditanium threads, but I heard that Silicon Nitride has very similar thermal properties to Silicon Carbide so you may just as well save yourself a few $$$ and buy the Si3N4

I got lucky while being unlucky ordering coils :) I've ordered a 3 or 4 x16mm coils so far and think I have another one on the way and one on the DC Elev8R that will work with my cheapo controllers, and received 3 x 20mm coils that twist the right way for the FP and one that twists the other way that either came with the controllers or were shipped in error (or both lol)
    For the Qaroma you need a 20mm 5 wrap clockwise coil (same as FP)
  • toyster
    When the correct URL is posted in a thread, the image will appear.

This method is the most commonly used in photography forums, but not all forums use it. Some require code placed around the URL for the image such as: image]

Note all forums require adding urls. Some let you upload them directly from your computer.
  • toyster
    Sorry I copied and posted the wrong thin my bad
  • Cl4ud3
    Forum has trouble with Imgur, I don't know why. Best thing is to preview your posts before sending them so you can see if the links work. You are correct though it's easy to save to your device and upload the image to the forum using the Upload Files icon.
  • Hippie
    Revision B
    https://www.cannabishardware.com/blogs/newvape-blog/bzero?
    https://www.cannabishardware.com/products/bzero?

They've removed the machined screen at the bottom and cut a notch for a screen (like they have for the top screen) just below the coil
    So now it takes 135 x 3mm or 55 x 4mm Rubies until full
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet