• matey420
    hi people i was wondering if any one had any ideas how to get a iso wipe from my davince iq butt hole i seem to have got a iso wipe stuck up there . i have tried prodding it and probing it but its stuck how to remove the rubber? or dismantle it? maybe
    thanks
  • Cl4ud3
    I know @PuffItUp did an IQ teardown a couple of years ago https://puffitup.com/blogs/blog/da-vinci-iq-teardown. Maybe @VLFZakk would know if it's possible to remove some parts to get to the airflow hole if nobody else has any ideas and you can't get any info from the teardown.

Edit: You could try bending the tip of a needle and trying to hook it out is my only other suggestion.
  • matey420
    thanks i ordered some
  • VLFZakk
    It's all pressure fitted, so you can't disassemble it and reassemble. I'd recommend using a paperclip or needle
  • Gloeck79
    yes paper clip and needle, works. @matey420 The trick is, to grind at a medium to larger grind. This helps prevents materials from entering. You can try making your own screen too, then pop out the screen with a needle to clean screen. This will help prevent that but that might clog it where you get no air flow. I have the IQ2 and no issues with that anymore. I never tried a screen but was always a thought. Anyway yeah for most part go with paper clip and bend the end so you can really get in on the sides.
  • Baron23
    Ah...you have access to an air compressor, maybe? Perhaps you can blow it out. Or maybe even try a can of compressed air like they sell at Best Buy, etc for blowing lint out of keyboards, etc.

Cheers
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet