• Gloeck79
    The vape itself is for sale with the whip because I have to sell it all in one so people who buy it can use it. The 2 bubblers I'd like to sell with it but if someone want them separately I have no issues splitting the glass up just as long as they know the whip goes with the EVO. For everything $300 and the glass tubes for concentrates I believe 3 are used and the other 2 aren't, I cleaned them though. The bubblers are clean, but I couldn't get 2 spots out. Very small, but I know that it can be cleaned, it's just this stuff isn't mine so if it was I'd clean it even more but it's all my friends stuff. He wanted me to sell it for him and do the hassle for him...lol. I posted it up on Reddit and now they took it down so it's harder to find online used stuff for sale. I know Fuckcombustion has a site, I haven't gone there yet so if I can't sell I'll go there too...lol.

Anyway again I'd like to sell everything here, DM/PM me on any prices and we can negotiate a fair price. So for everything asking $300 (negotiable).

ht7y2p0jdlsfwpzj.jpg
    l9rxzx9zy3nak6ru.jpg
  • Gloeck79
    Remember $300 is asking price, but will take lower, everything is negotiable here just ask .
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment