• Aj85

I'm glad everyone is finally getting how good this vape actually is :)Cl4ud3

I’ve said it once in private and I’ll say it again in public, thanks very much for all your help and advice on the Milaana. (Y) (Y)

If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have purchased one, let alone one of the older walnut versions with the emerald coloured bowl and the completely rounded back. I’m extremely pleased with it. X-)

You where right! It’s a work of art, a thing of beauty and an awesome vaporizer.

LG HG2's are the normal go to for most people.Cl4ud3

I’m one of them. love the LG HG2’s. I have 12.

My friend sells them in his hedonism shop for £3-4 each when i buy a few at a time.

I find they last longer than a lot of others, even though I normally recharge them when about halfway depleted.

All the best,

Aj.
  • Baron23
    Thanks AJ. I'll try that.

Very nice, Philly, my friend. Take it with you when you visit your friend north of Baltimore. :-O >:O

Thanks Sue!! X-)

Spalded is what I wanted and yours is magnificent. I will have a spalded before its all said and done.

Mine shipped (as I'm sure did Philly's) with LG but 420EDC also sold Sony and I got a couple of VTC-6 and they seem to also work just fine.
  • Philly
    Been using the top half of my evo basket with my long stem. Fits perfect. Since the top half of the basket is smaller then the included screens it's like a microdose that doesn't need stiring.

Really amazed at how I can conserve herb. Looks so classy feels like I should only drink single malt with it.
  • Sue
    Yes. ... or a fine bourbon :D
  • Baron23
    I thought the top hat to an ELB was too large to fit into Milaana stem...did you have to squish it?

And no, Sue.....Philly was right the first time! (hahaha...yeah, I'm one of dem' scotch whiskey drinkers LOL)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment