• Cl4ud3
    This is not a review, I can leave those to Bud and possibly Baron23 :)
    So after the FF2 disappointment I wasn't sure what to do, I wanted an on demand convection but some of the choices were not for me. After much searching I decided to try my luck on the RBT Milaana. Now this vape I had to get from the USA, not my first choice due to shipping and tax etc, but it was hard to turn down as it was one of the last units with lifetime warranty.

It arrived yesterday and I immediately fell in love, the weight in my hand, the simplicity of the unit everything just felt right, its like a practical work of art.
    The Milaana won't be for everyone as it's a manual vape, all user controlled, no safety so you can get combustion if your not careful. I would say it obviously has a learning curve but unlike the FF2 it just seems intuitive, you can feel when things are wrong so easily. Only had it for one day and very late last night I had slight combustion but still I am totally sold on this device, its such a tiny powerhouse. It takes 18650 batteries so that's a plus over the Firefly, its easy to clean and the taste is spectacular to me. I will update here after some weeks of use and see if it holds up.

Would love to see Bud do a review on one of these in the future or maybe a Zion when production restarts

xvv06cn7z1uce4vg.jpg
    Attachment
    P1030974 (276K)
  • Hitz
    Looks pretty cool man! Is that a spongebob guitar pic?!
  • Cl4ud3
    The guitar pick is a safety mod to cut battery connection and it is indeed Spongebob :D
  • Baron23
    This is not a review, I can leave those to Bud and possibly Baron23 :)Cl4ud3

hehehe...Baron aught to leave the reviews to Bud also! hahaha

Thanks for the feedback...I don't know anybody personally who has used one so I'm very interested in your reporting further after more use.

Cheers
  • Hitz
    LOL >:O best mod ever!
  • NickPop
    Looks like an amped-up and innovative version of the MFLB! How's the quality and taste on this device?
  • Cl4ud3
    So far I'm absolutely loving the thing, it has warmer vapor than normal which I'm enjoying a lot. The warmth helps you self regulate the temperature. Taste is unbelievable, the first hit is so intense, much better to me than the Firefly2 (which I found to be the same as a MFLB)
    Milaana is a roided up MFLB :)
  • NickPop
    Great to hear man, might look into something like that! I just recently bought a CFX and have been loving it but I'm always in the market to expand my interests. I'm also looking at an Underdog or an E-nano as a desktop vaporizer, heard those are quite the efficient devices as well!
  • Cl4ud3
    Well its been a month nearly, thought I would pop in a quick update. I currently own a few vapes and this one is getting daily use, all day every day. It's become my main device for everything, the first vape I reach for, and the only one I seem to want to use. I have found myself using a little more material because I'm enjoying the device so much.
    Never expected to fall for this unit so hard (L) best vape purchase I have made so far.

I ordered some 420edc stems, tophats and an 18-14 m2m adapter to test, love the extra restriction on the m2m and I found myself using it exclusively over a few weeks. https://www.420edc.com/glassware/420edc-milaana-zion-stems-tophat

I have some DDave micro dosing and cooling parts coming for it next and will try those over a few weeks and compare to the 420 stems. http://www.ddavemods.com/store/c4/Rastabuddhatao_Vaporizers_Mods.html

I also have a couple of wooden stems being made by the guy who makes the Heat Island and will try those after and update on which I find the best for me.
  • Cl4ud3
    As not to hijack other threads I thought I would pop these up as one of these bad boys is going to be mine.
    fre3cnwfci081roz.jpg

this one I hope :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irE9d8U5pik
    Attachment
    baGfgDG (1) (187K)
  • Bruce
    they look like a Magic Flight Launch Box, on steroids!

All vapes should be made of wood, (the smell and taste)
  • Cl4ud3
    That is exactly what they are, they are often called portable logs. 18650 batteries so easy and non brand specific, extreme power, but saying that my unit is a V1 and is the hotter of the models.
    The Air etc are attempts at a battery log vape imo, as your a fan of the Arizers maybe you should look at this or one of the Underdogs or Enano's.

This vape especially has a completely open airflow so is great for us ex long term smokers. I wish VC was able to review one :(
  • VapeCritic
    I wish VC was able to review one :(Cl4ud3

got one on the way to me now! (Y) (Y)
  • Cl4ud3
    7yno3pgzn8jqxucr.jpg
    177rv7ks91k3uj9r.jpg

Got my wooden stems back from Alan@toasty-top, Love them, they were even the correct size for the DDave mod baskets :)

Still Loving this Vape over all others.
    Attachments
    P1030998 (386K)
    P1040004 (264K)
  • legbuh
    I also am going to be trying another vape. I really don't care for the FF2 either. Not one bit. Maybe it will work better when things warm up here, but for now I'm going to leave it in the drawer. All it does is slowly bake herb. I have no use for a portable decarber. :)

What I'd like best, but probably isn't feasible yet, is something I can load up and use it throughout the day and get good hits, not micro doses.

I may give this a try after I watch some more reviews.
  • Cl4ud3
    Treated myself to a custom spalted Milaana as it's my favorite vape :)
    Such a stunning example and omg I love it.
    b49s4ge35zr9bpkm.jpg
    8jt87eqns469ogfy.jpg
    Attachments
    P1040092 (236K)
    P1040093 (190K)
  • Baron23
    Truly a beautiful piece, Claude. Use it in the best of health and for a long time.
  • oddjobold
    Very nice. Lovley bit of wood.

This is also quickly becoming my favorite vape, with my omnivap coming second.

Starting to think the simplist vapes are best. No bells or whistle - just fantastic design that does the job.
  • duff
    I'd be proud to own that beauty too @Cl4ud3!
    I'm itching to try one, but trying to ignore it.
  • Robbie

That's seriously sick. My vas is flaring up.
  • Cl4ud3
    0gpukgt2iy5ln3w1.jpg
    Love this thing for walking about.
    Attachment
    DSCN0110 (309K)
  • VapeCritic
    sick!!! take care of that beauty, that's a museum piece 8-)
  • Baron23
    Indeed...while I love beautiful wood, I'm not wood crazy with my vapes.

But that has to be the most fantastic looking wood vape EVER!

A real beauty.
  • Magicman
    I would usually go for this sort of thing, but reviews across the board are meh...
  • Cl4ud3
    lol what reviews ? the ones I've seen have been great. So good it's been selling out recently.
    I have seen a bad review from torontovaporizer but those guys are a complete joke.
  • Magicman
    Me want one
  • Gilljos99
    Is there anywhere reputable to buy this? Everywhere I have looked is sold out. Are they working on a new version, maybe? Oh wait, I see the maple is available at Vaped.com but I want a different wood and I have never bought anything from those guys.
    And @cl4ud3 that thing is a beauty!
  • Cl4ud3
    I know https://www.420edc.com/rbt-milaana/ have some on route from RBT. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWu-4NaBCcr/?taken-by=rastabuddhatao

Ryan is working on getting Zion finished and then he will be making Splinters and more Milaana's.
  • Magicman
    No matter how good or cool a device may appear, if you can't make enough to sell to the peoples, epic fail!
  • Magicman
    Pretty vapes are great conversation pieces for stoners. However, I don't want to fuck it, I want to puff it!
  • Cl4ud3
    There are units available.

You should look at vaping like the car industry:-

There are some top quality models that will beat the competition but they will be hard to get and not for the mass market.

There are some that are German engineered, and no matter if they are overpriced or fail a lot they will sell.

And there are some are mass produced in places like Asia.

It's obvious that you only like the Crafty as your blind to everything else and keep spouting Crafty is best while trying to push all other products down.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment