• Magicman
    I said, "Me want one." Showed the wife today and she agree it is cool like Sticky Brick. However...I can do nohing with only a black mouthpiece.zlg0yg8dio5wdcw8.png
    Attachment
    Screenshot_20170720-212438 (846K)
  • Magicman
    ood3pejfbvybwo4f.jpg
    Attachment
    1284578079 (52K)
  • Magicman
    It's obvious that you only like the Crafty as your blind to everything else and keep spouting Crafty is best while trying to push all other products down

This is hurtie. Me say many times it cool, me want one, even wife will hit it. You could have just posted this...
    3xdxlp29hfaijiky.png
    Attachment
    Screenshot_20170720-225313 (115K)
  • Cl4ud3
    I apologise for being short with you, it was 2 am with me and I was shattered.

The current deal is Ryan RBT has to finish the Zion and then he can continue with selling Splinter and Milaana. (Zion was a very limited edition vape that had some production issues as Ryan is a one man team)

There are several places to buy online other than his store but if you wanted say a special spalted you would be best waiting or contacting Ryan. 420edc seem to carry the other special woods.
  • Magicman
    Can't wait for Buds' review!
  • Gilljos99
    I see 420 has these available now and I am close to pulling the trigger... 2 questions for you, if you don't mind - Do you need to stir? How many hits can you get from one load?
  • Magicman
    Yes these are good questions. Do tell...
  • Cl4ud3
    You will need to stir at first, or turn the stem 1/4 turn after a couple of pulls. Once you get the technique down the need to stir is reduced, some people find they don't need to stir at all. Ammount of hits per stem varies, as it's non regulated, you could hit it a lot with low power hits or fin it quickly with longer draws.
  • Kakarot
    I have a ? for ya... Milaana or Stickybrick to be honest I cannot decide, I tried to get the Milaana once before and could not find a manufacture site to buy from so I decided to not get one, do you know of a official(ish) site to get it from?
  • Cl4ud3
    It would be 420edc.com for a Milaana currently. Not to knock you off this as it is my favorite vape but you've not tried a butane vape yet ? The Brick would be great too.
    It might even take you down a butane path for a bit and away from those IQ's :)
    Edit:- looks like 420 may have sold out, they only had stock in last week but Milaana's seem to be selling quickly. Vaped.ca has them too but those prices are in Canadian dollars.
  • Kakarot
    Lol hey now I only had to do 3 10 min burn offs at 430 with my IQ and now it's fine lol, I guess it was oil they just get dirty fast, how does a butane vape work? Do you hold the torch to the stem or something?
  • Cl4ud3
    With the Brick you hold the flame over the intake glass and draw the heat/flame into the unit. Very quick heating, very tasty and very hard hitting. You do need proper zero impurity gas but the whole process is safe.
    Check out the Sticky brick threads here, there are a couple now lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWpbbuBh2Ow/?taken-by=th3cl4ud3 my IG with a JR demo
  • Gilljos99
    Damn you VAS! Damn you for painting too pretty of a picture! :D A Milaana is on its way to me.
  • Cl4ud3
    Nice O:) I will just leave this here . . .
    wcswbw1rn7qqsgcr.jpg
    Attachment
    DSCN0136 (520K)
  • Sue
    damn that is gorgeous
  • Baron23
    Great pic, man! (Y)
  • frandemarco
    Whatttt thats just not portable at all honestly. That would had to be an at home vape.
  • Gilljos99
    You're killing me !
    That thing is gorgeous. I have to settle for a plain ol' cherrywood. But I'm not complaining 'cause it will be here on Saturday!
  • Cl4ud3
    The whip and cooling unit is a MFLB and DDave cooling mod it isn't standard. The device is a portable.
  • SpudBob
    Got my dark walnut Milaana today from Ryan@RBT. Looks amazing!!! Chargeing the 18650's as a write this. Cant wait to give er a proper go!!! Thanks again Ryan! You are a true gentleman and a great Vape Co. owner.
  • SpudBob
    So Luv'n the Milaana!!! This thing kicks ass! Easy, intuitive, operation. Modulating the button is NOT an issue for me!I Cut my teeth on a MFLB so... Taste is great. It way better than my G.H. and cooler to boot. Some may not like the stir that many convection vapid like but I, personally, like the process. 2Thumbs WAY up for my new DD! Thanks again Ryan!
  • Dazza78
    That looks awesome I've always wanted to try one and was looking at them right before Bud posted that first teaser of the mv-1 but again awesome photo
  • Namekian
    I love kicking my Hopper up to 4.5-5 and ripping it through a water piece for massive, thick clouds. How does the Milaana compare through water? Thanks for you time.
  • SpudBob
    Haven't tried it yet
  • duff
  • duff
    New bloodwood Milaana
    RBT is really putting out some beautiful Milaana these days.
    The finish on all of the new ones is superb.
    v8jjy9mg2fexpwbw.jpeg
    Attachment
    5642 (127K)
  • SpudBob
    Show Off!!!
  • bener

! Wow !
    That is beautiful. This thread has made me want one, but I figured I'd wait until some of the exotic woods are available.
  • duff
    The walnut and cherry are both beautiful @bener and available at 420edc.com.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment