• Other Side
    lol Awesome!

Milaana is pretty rock solid but it's never bad to have a backup. I keep one in my car for when I'm out and the others are tucked away in my drawer of wonder.

Congrats! Glad you are digging it!
  • Baron23
    Thanks....this is the exact config I wanted to start with but didn't expect to be able to buy one in spalded until maybe Feb/Mar.

Glad I got it and I will think what to do with the rock maple. Maybe keep it as a travel kit or maybe give a Vape Life Forum regular a great deal. Have to think about it.

Cheers
  • Cl4ud3
    I have and use two, one special and one not quite as special ;) I wouldn't think of parting with either.
  • Philly
    Has anyone used ddave mod screens in the mi? They look high quality just want to make sure they fit right.
  • Cl4ud3
    Where his kits are no longer supported the baskets should fit, they have a lip similar to the Arizer baskets though so there is still a possibility that you could hit the heater. The initial way of testing was to use a cocktail stick or similar to measure the oven depth, if you had 1 inch or more you were fine.
    Personally I've not had a problem with any baskets from any of the suppliers but I would hate to say they fit 100% and then find someone who can't use them.
  • MAbud
    Ran some Herijuana through the Milaana last night and was such a tasty experience. Love how clean the vapor path is
  • Namekian
    Hey again, quick question. Do you use the Vapefiend cooling mouthpiece? I find it makes it difficult to tell how hot the herb is getting and leaves uneven abv. I seem to prefer the original stem.
  • Dazza78
    @NamekianNope I like to vape from the long mouth piece
  • Baron23
    @Aj85 , et al - Got the screens for the Extreme Q from Planet Vapes and they fit beautifully. Seem a bit larger (small bit) than the RBT rimmed screens and look to be of very good quality.

ELB top hats are a bit too small in diameter for my stem (and a very small bowl but some may favor that for micro-dosing). If I squished the ELB top hat just a bit to widen it, it works but the Airizer screens are spot on.

Thanks for the tips.
  • Philly

Hey Barron and Other Side

I just got a few extra stems and I see what you're both saying about the diameters being slightly different. I will check.out the screens suggested. Has anyone tried the delta 3d screen press?

Happy holidays!l5hg0avs8f4hnmt8.jpg
  • Baron23
    ah, I do like macallan. The 18 yo is pretty dear but my is it good.

Haven’t triedMike’s basket screen press but got some Extreme Q baskets and they work very well in my long stem. Being able to resize the OG baskets seems to be their advantage.

Cheers
  • koepen
    is the stem on the right side longer than the original long stem? how does it perform?

I prefer my scotch without ice but man that's a nice setup! (Y)
  • Philly
    thanks! It is longer. Not by much but it cools down the hit alittle more. Really enjoying it. I got it from 420edc.607nsvfaoamrws5h.jpg
  • Magicman
    Dayum! How does the super short/mini tube taste?
  • Philly
    Thanks magicman. The short one is actually the second to smallest one offered not the mini. I like the longer stems but when out in the woods with my dogs I use the short ones. It's not bad but it's a little too hot for me, feel like the taste is a bit better through a long stem. Thinking about commissioning a glass blowing friend to make me a thicker stem that has a curve like sherlock.
  • MAbud
    Gotten comfortable with button usage and time on the short stem so decided to move to the long stem. Long stem kicked my ass!! Slight degradation of flavor from the short, but the longer path and cooler vapor was awesome.
  • duff
    If anyone is in the market for a very nice exotic Milaana @rbtretail has three for sale over on IG.
    Cherry with knot
    Spalted with wormhole
    Canary
  • Magicman
    And 420edc suddenly seems to have plenty of choices in stock now.
  • Other Side
    Anyone that already doesn't have one of these should seriously consider buying one. They are powerful, tasty and fun to use!
  • MAbud
    Yup. The on demand has me so spoiled right now. I fired up my Mightly for the 1st time in awhile last night and the continued heating was tough. Felt like I had to rush to hit it. And the final hits were not as tasty
  • Philly
    agreed. It's been my daily driver ever since I got it.
  • Philly
    RBT 4 lyfe!
  • BobCat
    For anyone experiencing issues with the basket screens, I have a method which is working well for me. I push a S&B liquid pad (from the dosing capsules) into the bottom of a 19/22 stem. Easy to adjust for load size as well. Next, I add my material, and then put a rimmed screen, tophat, into the stem bottom. Also, I believe the Healthy Rips dosing capsules to be released in a few weeks will fit a 19/22 stem- not certain yet. Happy Friday! ✌
  • Kinick23
    @duff just locked up the spalted w/ worm hole, really cool lookin piece..looking forward to taking this thing for a spin. I was in the fence btwn this and the tubo evic, hows the vapor smoothness compare btwn them?
  • duff
    Congrats @Kinick23 and nice choice.

Flavor is great in both of them but the Milaana edges out the Tubo by a very small margin for me.
    As far as smoothness that is very dependent on the user's technique with on-demand convection vapes like these.
    Each individual hit on the Milaana is totally customizable by the user so it can be as smooth as you want.
  • Kinick23
    @duff thanks for the feedback. What batteries are users finding work best? Rbt recommended Samsung R25 / LG HE4 to run cooler or Sony VTC5a / LG HG2 to run hotter. I ordered
    the Samsung and HG2’s to start but wondering if better alternatives. This will be my first unit using replaceables
  • johnwillyums
    I would like to get one of these, but I;m in the UK.
    Does anyone know how to get hold of one in the UK?

Cheers, John/
  • duff
    I use either LG HG2 or Samsung 30q. They both work great for me @Kinick23.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment