Enano

12Next
  • Ctipp22
    Been browsing this thread, interested in the Ghost MV1, the plenty, or the Enano. My favorite vape RN is my mighty. Hit for hit the Ghost seems cool but is it finicky? consistent clouds every time? Plenty is attractive because its powerful and im sure theres decent flavor but Enano is really what ive been eyeballing except I want something strong enough to rip tasty big clouds. Thoughts?
  • Baron23
    If you don’t need portability, then you don’t need to accept limitations of portables.

The Enano is terrific. Especially w the Gong bowl and a rig. Even better w a carb adapter.

Nano will rip. I tend to think of the EVO and FP as stronger rippers, but in fact the nano can hold its own.

Key is to let it warm up for 10-15 minutes. But, you can leave that sucker run 24 x 7.

I run at about 6.5 on temp dial and love my nano. No regrets at all

Another key w nano is it can run effectively w very small loads if you want. Just load .05 g, hit it, stir, hit it, and reload.

Now, I do love both my Mighty and my MV1. Mighty is kind of a no brainer while it may take a bit more time to master and be comfy w the MV1, but both are terrific.

I love a Ghost. Love their operation, their people, their CS and their product.

But if I could only have one, I would probably go Mighty personally, just because it is so easy to usep.
  • Ctipp22
    Enano looks like a great cheap desktop to accompany my mighty. Plenty seems like a beast but I haven’t ripped 1
  • BestBuds
    the eNano can be a beast too. It has blasted me to the moon before! I LOVE my eNano it looks good and it's so damn simple yet versatile. Hit it direct with a stem, put the gong adapter on a water pipe and it's crazy good. I also love attaching a whip to the adapter and using it like a hookah.
  • okla68m
    OUCH !

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING "CHEAP" ABOUT IT ! $240, ISN'T "CHEAP" IMO !

SPOT ON ! LOVE MY NANO !

Posts merged
  • Mr White
    you can't go wrong with an E-Nano just buy one you won't regret it and yes you can get a hell of a rip off of it either with the straight stem order the gong
  • okla68m
    Everytime I go back to it (yes, ADD, get Bored Quick), I ask myself "Where has this been?" !
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet