• MAbud
    @Baron23 I ordered the short 14mm to try. Once received I will have one of those, the EHLE version from Germany, and the Asian on NV sells. Should good me a good spectrum to compare
  • Baron23
    Hello, my friend - I think you will like it very much. The ebay links I listed are indeed for the Chinese version that is sold shipping from China or from Utah and are the exact ones that NV is selling (he bought wholesale from China factory and there is nothing wrong with that).

I am interested to see if you find any differences between them and the ones you ordered from NV.

Haven't run my Ti bowl since I got the glass.

Cheers
  • MAbud
    The flavor is greatly improved no doubt. But I am still finding the fits to be a bit loose. This is in turn causing me to run higher temperatures and still not get the vapor production I get from the tighter tolerance of the FP. I feel like we are close on the glass versions but not there fully quite yet

FWIW, the EHLE version I got is a better fit than the one directly from NV
  • Baron23
    FWIW, the EHLE version I got is a better fit than the one directly from NVMAbud

Thanks, good to know.
  • mustypipes
    Guys, just snagged some components to complete a flower pot, shower head,nut, carb cap, female ti bowl, already have an coil and Rdk-300 pid. My question i forgot because i always see the pictures with them already on, the HANDLE. Then realized im feeling cheap and the handle is 40 plush shipping. My question anybody made or know of any DIY or store bought solution to use as a handle alternative? I stopped by FC forums and found a few post however all image links unless youtube video images can't be viewed.
  • Baron23
    a bunch of folks have made different handles due to cost of NV one.

Many just wrapped some thick leather around it and bound it with cord/lanyard of some sort.

Some just carved a groove into a couple of pieces of wood and then wrapped it.

Its sort of endless and I bet a trip to a craft/hobby store would give you a lot of ideas.
  • mustypipes
    Big thanks. I'll make a pit stop on my weekend.
  • mustypipes
    Guys, throw this out there. Flower Pot parts arrived as i said in the previous post and thanks again i needed to make a handle because i forgot and also did not want to spend that much cheese on it. Well i also did not purchase there stash kit/ combo holder, albeit quite nice but again i could not pull the trigger. Anybody else feeling me on this one, well i searched and came up with this as it has arrived. Not as elegant obviously however does the trick, stays secure and far enough away from the table nothing is set ablaze! Also this cost 10 dollar plus a few for shipping, i received mine in 3 days. Obviously this would not work with the new vape handle, it may but how its designed you would need to make your own handle like others have, as i will. It comes from another vape company called Errlectric Nail Heater Stand.4m2eua9as65hx6d4.jpg
  • bum karacho
    now available in EUROPE but tooo expensive for me !
  • myco2
    This vape is crazy efficient. I’m getting good results with even less than a loading tool full of herb. Despite the effects I’ve had no luck milking the water tool. It only gets misty. I tried higher temps but combusted. I have the VRod and tried shatter in the SiC. Had some vapor escape the carb cap but enough made it through the glass piece. That was my first official “dab” on a rig, I guess.
  • Namekian
    Try pulling a little slower, straight milk shots for me at 730 with the vrod and 14mm glass bowl. :)
  • LabPong
    This vape is crazy efficient. I’m getting good results with even less than a loading tool full of herb. Despite the effects I’ve had no luck milking the water tool. It only gets misty. I tried higher temps but combusted.myco2

Few things that may help get thicker vapor.

1. Different strain.....try to find a nice dense indica grow.
    2. Moisture levels.....try to get it pretty dry.
    3. Load much more than a few hits....put a good 0.15 to 0.2gm in the bowl and go for it.
  • MAbud

Baron, I got the updated design delivered this morning. I love the shaping of it and the integrated screen. I’ll test fit and function tonight or tomorrow but first impression is quite positive
  • myco2

Will give this a try.
  • Cannabliss420
    I just dropped 220 on accessories after having v-rod for 2 week. Lol.. new addiction... NewVape shinny things
  • bum karacho
    looking on the accesories is like looking on the xmas tree as a child :starstruck: :starstruck: :up:
  • bum karacho
    loadig tool,chases,grinders...........
  • myco2
    I’m finally getting good clouds. This is at lower temps with a slower draw. I’m really impressed. 1/2 of a loading tool produces a lot of vapor. I’m using the glass bowl but I’m not sure if that makes a difference.
  • zancru
    65_F5_F50_C_62_BE_42_B4_9_D62_0_AF042_AEA9_CE.jpg

Stay vaped...
  • LabPong
    Zancru....what water piece is that one? 14mm joint?
  • zancru

It’s an 2012?? OG Möbius Clear Matrix 18mm.
    And the Y adapter is 18mm as well
  • zancru
    81nwvjtbofk5k3yw.jpeg

Some Stella before Tinto... to set the stomach ;)
  • zancru
    @VapeCritic
    Really like the ability to post direct photos from my smartphone to your forum.
    Great feature for a forum.
    Well done man.
    Salud.
    I know how to edit on the laptop, but I can't manage to do it on an iPhone
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention