• MAbud
    I’m a low temper so that’s good to know. Thanks! Hoping to fire mine up in the next few days
  • Alexis
    you will love it. There is just something so satisfying, pleasing and fulfilling about the way that the Flowerpot delivers you into the state of stonedness. It is so smooth and comfortable, purely pleasant, and for such a heavy hitter, it is a very non-debilitating vaporizer, if that makes any sense.

It gives- without taking away, in terms of up then down and like all the fun is over sort of dull buzz.
    The Flowerpot keeps that high fresh and enjoyable for longer without you feeling as burned out, in my very limited experience or course. But these bonus aspects, the ability to enjoy the herb more freely and quickly, without the usual deterring negative physical effects from heavy consumotion....make it easier to consume precious herb at a faster rate. Call this a con haha!

So it is just so easily enjoyable- use wise, and effects. Then you have the joy of being able to dial it in perfectly over time, step into the pool any way you like. No wrong way, just different ways, but so much variation to the experience.

Besides the thoroughly enjoyable effects from the Flowerpot (or can I say unenunejoyable?!! :lol: is that a word? If not, why not? Serious, I dont remember ever reading that before but who knows?), it is the delightful ease and fun of use that tempts me so badly, especially when the vapes Im using at the time are harder work, more finicky, concentration etc.

So, you are in for a lot of fun. I say to you and others, let go or pre-conceptions of what it will be like, trust it will be unlike what you can even picture but will very likely just work for you to utmost fulifillment (hopefully, don't quote me lol!) I have resisted so far. Im just getting to know my new Bomb Tower bubbler from Vapefiend with Elev8r and coil.

The Bomb Tower is a lot smaller than I thought it was. Slimmer, but lighter and easier to pull and clear than the larger stereo matrix's (FC 186 etc).
    Looking forward to your impressions @MAbud I wanna hear ALL about it bruv!
  • MAbud
    Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write all that. Needless to say I was excited before, but now @Rockytdogg is probably going to be sitting in my doorstep waiting for me to get home :lol:
  • Dave63
    What temp are you guys using for rosin with the flowerpot SIC dish?
  • juxt

640F ... but that translates at the dish to about 580F according to my handy laser thermometer...not sure it reads accurately on the TI stuff though, maybe because it's too reflective?
  • kpx420
    Thanks for the info/ input.. Ill slowly start to work on the glass bowl.. but yea something is up with the taste to me.. I just feel like the material doesnt "shine" thru as well as the Mighty/plenty/ solo2.. I sorta taste my material in the back round like it is getting masked by the conduction from the Ti maybe??
    I feel like its not the best flavor out of the short list of vapes I have.. Mighty/Plenty/Solo 2/ Dynavap M/ FP.. How do you feel about it?
  • Jack-vic
    Anyone know where I can get a Flowerpot?
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    Thanks for the info/ input.. Ill slowly start to work on the glass bowl.. but yea something is up with the taste to me.. I just feel like the material doesnt "shine" thru as well as the Mighty/plenty/ solo2.. I sorta taste my material in the back round like it is getting masked by the conduction from the Ti maybe??
    kpx420

I had the same deal when I started using the stock Ti bowl with my flowerpot. I quickly setup a glass bowl with SS screen. Problem solved and taste and irritation problems do not exist for me now. I use a simple 18 female to 14 male adapter as my bowl and use the flowerpot head upside down to heat.

Anyone know where I can get a Flowerpot?Jack-vic

The company is called NewVape ......google that and you have their website. I do not think they sell to other resellers.
  • Rockytdogg
    Anyone know where I can get a Flowerpot?
    — Jack-vic

The company is called NewVape......google that and you have their website. I do not think they sell to other resellers.
    LabPong
    Perhaps someone might want to sell theirs...? Sounds preposterous, I know...
  • Jack-vic
    Their website is sold out. :-(
  • kpx420
    I would possibly sell mine not loving the flavor.. but never would get close to equal value back.. its about 9 days old lol
  • Rockytdogg

Bummer, man! I can’t afford it, nor do I want to leave something like that out all the time... cuz I would... that would be awesome if you sold it to @Jack-vic tho... :up:
  • MAbud

Sorry to hear that man! Unfortunately mine came without the FP post so I’m in a holding pattern until I hear back...bummer

In the meantime, I’ve been reading a bunch about temps, carb capping techniques, etc. this can have a big effect on flavor. So what are you currently going with?
  • kpx420
    right now im going in between 550 - 590.. no more carbing.. flower only tho.. carbing just makes it taste worst but obviously makes it hotter
  • MAbud

I’d suggest going a bit higher on your temps. Try like 630-650. Maybe start with the carb on but remove it during your hit.
  • Jack-vic
    I would buy it but it would not get through customs if its been used.
    Its very strickt here. :-(
    Working on it........
    Cant find it anywhere. Wonder if something is up? Hmmmmm
  • MAbud
    it will be back in stock shortly I'm sure. Just a bi-product of 420 sales clearing out inventory
  • Jack-vic
    Thats what I was thinking.
    Hope it comes back soon.
    Has anyone tried it with hash?
  • LabPong
    Ok.....here is some info for you newer users.

1. No need at all for the carb if you are doing flower! You can use it...but it is absolutely not needed if your flower is ready to vape....ie not too moist.

2. Using a 3rd party/make shift bowl such as a 14male to 18 female adapter with a 3/4 inch screen in it is a much much better bowl than the stock Ti one.....if you want better taste! No need otherwise if you are ok with what you get on the stock bowl.

These are what I use. I use the smaller/shorter one when I do concentrates with flower. Otherwise with straight flower...the adapter works amazing if you just flip the flowerpot upside down to vape. I use the adapter bowl for both my flowerpot and Elev8r!

When you are looking for one of these to use....keep in mind there are a million different varients how these are made. Look for one that has the least amount of "bulge" where the screen will sit. Some of these adapters have way too much of a bulge outward there and makes it hard to extract anything that is close to the outside wall at the screen. Look for one where the sides are most straight as possible from the top opening to the screen area.

I4506AH.jpg

The small one is what you can find on dhgate and ebay easily, get the 14mm version to use with flowerpot head in normal position over the bowl. Also keep in mind that the air path is very short using these so you can turn down the temperature some. I used flower with it at 580 and with concentrates mixed in 600-630 pending on load type and such.

Here is an example from DHGATE

AND ONE FROM EBAY

tastePod_zps9mwtajbs.jpg

3. When things are out of stock on Newvape....do not worry too much as they are constantly producing and fill out of stock as fast as they can. They do not have to wait for someone else to make it and ship to them. So things are usually not out of stock too long. And with the big 420 sale they had....allow them time to get back to normal stocks because of this.

Hope this helps you all get it figured out some....do not give up on it....give it time and try different things. Not everyone has the same taste/sensitivity/needs/wants. So always keep that in mind when reading others opinions and experiences.

↪MAbud
    Hope it comes back soon.
    Jack-vic

Yes, I have used straight up keif and bubble hash many times. Only on top of the normal weaved 3/4 inch stainless screen. I have not tried any other form of concentrates though and my concentrate ring on top is clean, lol.

↪MAbud
    right now im going in between 550 - 590.. no more carbing.. flower only tho.. carbing just makes it taste worst but obviously makes it hotter
    kpx420

↪MAbud
    Hope it comes back soon.
    Jack-vic

Yes, when you carb it...it only cook's it too much if only flower....adds way too much conduction type of heat to the bowl...that bowl will get hot enough after a couple draws anyway. Carb helps "extract" the dab type concentrates better than just the free flowing air through the head.
  • Gonzo1390
    Great post. I was wondering if I could find and use a glass bowl like that. Hoping to find one with a built-in glass screen.

Also about the Showerhead carb cap... not the happiest about it costing $35 or $40. I'm thinking about making one, because I can't seem to find any alternatives online.

Regarding being out of stock right now, I reached out to Newvape support and they got back to me stating they should be restocked this week.
  • Jack-vic
    And they are back in stock :-)
  • Jack-vic
    Anyone tried it with hash?
  • kpx420
    thanks but thats what i started with.. So i went higher to 750 then I went lower to 525 lol.. Right now i'm settling on 600 no carb cap
  • kpx420
    Agree no need for carb cap for flower
  • LabPong
    ↪MAbud
    Hope it comes back soon.
    Jack-vic

Works great for hash!

↪MAbud
    thanks but thats what i started with.. So i went higher to 750 then I went lower to 525 lol.. Right now i'm settling on 600 no carb cap
    kpx420

I found 600-620 F to be a good medium and always seems to be what I use with my shorter bowl. When I use the adapter (deep like stock one).....temps from 558-580 are more than enough. Having the air path sealed with the bigger one allows for lower temps. Because there is so much air bleeding off and not locked when using the smaller one.....more heat is required.
  • Baron23
    No need at all for the carb if you are doing flower!LabPong

I have to say that I don't agree with this. Yes, you can turn your temps up in order to fully vape without capping, but why. The purpose of the cap, as with an enail, is to provide boiling point depression due to lower ambient pressure. That is, the cap allows you to pull the cannibinoids out at a lower temp and I use mine (NV Ti cap) all of the time.

The physics of it just makes sense to me.
  • zeus420
    Got my FlowerPot today and its a fucking beast! Extracts in seconds and pack a punch!!!
    I have to try the Doubledeckers :O

Had my Temp at 630 for the first bowl. i think i will go down to 590-600 tomorrow and see what im getting.
  • BlluntRapp
    I also use the carb cap with only flower at any temp. I find there's too much airflow without it and i run out of breath within seconds, but using the cap I take 20-30sec rips.

Pretty sure I remember reading somewhere it's better/recommended to use the cap at all times.
  • Baron23
    I'm with you, brother!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube