• LabPong
    After further thought I realize my Plenty does just what I’m looking for, so I guess I don’t need to play around with a glass rig & weed. Crafty for on the road. (A cord & charger in the car.) Can’t go wrong with those two.Zep4

Until you try one.....then your thoughts change drastically. lol
  • Zep4
    I’ll put it on my wish list. I just sent for one of those nice enail handles from New Vape for my MiniNail.
  • LabPong
    Sounds good Zep ! You will be able to just get a few parts and build one up then...save some coin compared to full kit.

I am finding I do not like using the stock Ti bowl....I can only use a glass bowl with a tempered SS screen for smooth great tasting vapor. It is nice to have a load chamber like my Air....as I use that with a gong and SS screen through water too. So it is easy to clean often, (as the stock setup is too) but I also need to have 2 of these setup if going to do back to back bowls at higher temps. This allows for cooling off and having multiple loads ready to go if needed. I think I will have to get another 2 of these glass bowls off the bay again.
  • welshman

Just spoke to newvape about some bits I’m trying to order and they said they are looking into a glass bowl for the FP
  • Baron23
    Just spoke to NewVape about some bits I’m trying to order and they said they are looking into a glass bowl for the FPwelshman

Yes, and they have also said that they don't have a source for it identified yet and it will take some time (and I add, if ever) to get a proper glass bowl produced to the required tolerances.
  • welshman

Ah thanks for that, they never seem that forthcoming with info when I email them (maybe its just being so used to ghosts CS, not that newvapes is in any way bad). Tbf I tend to write a lot of praise for the FP, ask a load of questions about the product and store and also check what they have planned for the future and generally they sort of cherry pick what to answer and I end up emailing and re-asking the same stuff, which due to the time difference, tends to mean a 24 hour wait between emails.
  • Baron23
    they never seem that forthcoming with info when I email themwelshman

They post a good bit on FC, there is an extremely active thread on the FP there, and that's where it came from...in the last day or so they posted this info.
  • welshman

Oh OK cool, I'll have a look. Maybe its time to finally set up an account over there!
  • kpx420
    Hey everyone! Just a question or 2.. What is the difference between a pan head and shovelhead body type?? How big is that flowerpot/bowl capacity for flower?? And finally I have only 1 glass piece, I think it is a 18mm female joint, So if i was to buy a starter would I need a 18mm male?? Thanks!
  • Namekian
    Hey, the difference between the pan head and shovel head are just looks, pick which one you like. As for the capacity I'm not sure the exact amount but it has a very wide range and yes you would need to 18mm male adapter.
    Also suggest the fine grind grinder, threaded loading tool and double weave screen. :)
  • katdaddy
    I’m still trying to figure the cheapest way to get started with a showerhead setup (I’m 99.99% flower)
    Unfortunately, I’m suddenly unable to work, so I’m looking for lowest way in. My hands are still working, so this seems like it would be great for extracting the full CBD/thc molecules. Plus I’ve got enough glass already so that wouldn’t be an issue.
    Do they ever have sales on the flowerpot parts?

Katdaddy
  • welshman

I think if you use ”VAPECRITIC” as a coupon code it gets you 10% off but otherwise I haven’t seen any sales since November last year. Hope it works out for you!
  • katdaddy

Thanks man! Have to see what I can scrape up. Maybe sell off my other vapes.
    Variety is nice, but at this point I need something full on that I can control more “medically”
    I’m so glad my doctor is behind me with this “unofficially” of course since I’m in Virginia.
  • kpx420
    Thanks! Im looking into the bundle for 600 with the storage case because my situation, I always put away my vape when i go to work.. I'll see if the bundle comes with your suggested add-on accessories.. Im just on the fence on buying the flowerpot due to storage and setup.. i got tons of pet dander around..Coming from the Plenty and looking for another hard hitter.. boiling it down to the flowerpot or EVO but I'm not a glass guy because I could never store glass but now I can..Looking to add a new vape wit my tax return lol =)
  • Law7764
    I totally feel you @kpx420! I’m doing the same I’m either adding the flowerpot or the glass symphony! I have a Evo and love it! One time it was at the 3 o’clock position and I didn’t realize man was it a sick rip and AVB looked similar to what comes out the flowerpot and glass symphony. I actually use it that way on the occasion and man does it pack a wicked punch without any signs of combustion.
  • kpx420
    AHh ic.. Im consider the EVO cuz its cheaper and little less intimidating before I decide to take the leap into the flowerpot.. Only vaping for almost 1 yr now after 20yrs of combustion.. Mighty / Plenty loving it but I dont love my dynavap M.. I just hope i make the right choice this time
  • Law7764
    I had to wait till I matured before I tried any glass. I would have broke so many pieces. Lol. Now after I bought the EVO I’m switching over to vapor bonging. Way less coughing and way more extraction with way less time and effort. That’s all huge plus for me. It definitely dulls the flavor a bit more than not using water, but I’m able to intake way more with way less irritation.

I actually had a crafty that I hadn’t used in over six months. I brought the water piece adapter from Delta 3 studios, and some dosing capsules from S/B and this thing blew me away at 390°F. So much that I ordered a mighty because my crafty battery started to go. Storz and Bickel Hook me up with a mighty at a discounted rate when I sent in my crafty for a repair. It had just gone out of warranty so I thought that was really cool.
    A GOOD DESKTOP still beats portables IMO.
  • kpx420
    I guess you recommend the EVO over the Volcano? Also since you have dosing capsule, may I recommend "sandwich"ing.. Herb wit live resin/wax/shatter then more herb on top hence "sandwich" LOL.. its pretty awesome, extends the amount of draws and set it on max temp..nvr tried it thru glass just str8 up
  • Law7764
    For me is the EVO no question. The volcano serve me well at Setting 7. But it did make me cough a lot. The EVO is sick I use way less and get way more. I like taking 1-2 minutes to get fully medicated instead of 5-10 minutes taking two bags and coughing them down. When I set the temperature lower on the volcano it’s less satisfying in terms of affects. I don’t smoke cigarettes or have any long diseases, but there are a few months of the year that my lungs are affected more by my volcanoes vapor. My lungs feel so much better now that I’m using water. Wish I would’ve stumbled upon it years ago but I would have spent the same amount on glass replacements than I do on goodies!
  • kpx420
    Interesting.. Coughing is what makes it feel like combustion to me lol.. IDK maybe I havent used glass enough.. But for some reason I feel like i should skip over the EVO and go straight to the flowerpot..
    https://www.newvape.com/showerhead-bundle#reviews
    Not sure what I do with the wraparound SIC but does this sound like a good deal to start? I have no glass and need storage anyways.. Is there something this bundle is missing ?
  • Law7764
    @kpx420
    From what I’ve heard the flowerpot is a MONSTER at extraction! The newvape combo comes with a arsenal of high quality accessories, all in a protective case. Honestly the combo can’t be beat. Use VAPECRITC in the coupon code and get a extra 10% off.
  • Namekian
    I own the FP, Evo and digital Volcano and if you are looking for the hardest hitter its the FP hands down. It's been holding me over until Hopper Labs figures out how to fix the Grasshopper (favorite vape). :)
  • kpx420
    Thanks for the coupon tip & n chiming in!
    Ahh so you've owned all three that I'm looking at getting next.. Those 3 are the ones I've been going back n forth on. But looks like the FP has taken the lead for now. I was leaning EVO but heck might as well just skip that and go to str8 to FP if I need to get a glass piece..But hopefully waiting for a deal, maybe one is coming up closer to 420?

The bundle comes with showerhead and wraparound w/SIC dish.. I assume that is both a flowerpot?
    https://www.newvape.com/showerhead-bundle
  • Law7764
    @kpx420 this bundle actually comes with a glass rig included.
  • Namekian
    That bundle is pretty expensive IMO. I got everything needed (minus the glass piece), fine grind case, and the upgraded stand for $450 after the coupon. I just went through the "Here's some suggestions to get you started" section on this page and added stuff I wanted like the grinder and upgraded stand. :)
    If you are going to wait anyways get whatever water piece you want from dhgate.com and avoid paying upcharges. :)

https://www.newvape.com/vape-essentials/flowerpot-twax-vape/fp-faq
  • Baron23
    pardon my brevity, on phone.

If you are looking for like your second vape, I would suggest EVO and I own and love both.

Just that the EVO is only a shade less of a heavy hitter than FP run at good temp and it’s a hell of a lot less complex. If you want to get into email type stuff, by all means get a FP.

But if I could only have one, it would be the EVO.
  • kpx420
    Thanks I'll take a look
    Hmm u might swing me back to evo, evo is cheaper and ALOT less moving parts imo.. do you have any thoughts on which one is easier to clean?? I'm interested in that flower while dabbing with the FP, hey arent you the one always supporting "sandwiching" wit the dosing capsules? lol I love it when i get sum concentrates to put it.. HMM I guess I still need to put more thought into this..
  • Baron23
    do you have any thoughts on which one is easier to clean??kpx420

Both are VERY simple to clean. The EVO, if you don't gunk the bamboo up with concentrates, just needs to have the ELBs dumped in ISO. Piece of cake.

The FP is all Ti and the whole bowl assembly can go in to ISO. The heater can also but I haven't found a need to do that and one would have to remove the heater coil to do so....so I don't.

I don't know that I support "sandwiches" but I do them once in a while. Wrt to flower and 'trates, in general I have vapes for flower and seperate vapes for 'trates and never the twain shall meet! haha

I think most folks have found after a while that a FP double decker load ('trates on top, flower in the bowl) was mostly a novelty. You can, of course, use the FP heater to dab on but to me its not optimized for this and I rather prefer my Liger banger or D-nail halo for dabbing 'trates.

You may well see all of this differently which is just perfectly fine, right? X-)
  • kpx420
    Ahh i see, Ive only dabbed thru like dab rib like this one I have
    https://vaporsandthings.com/collections/holistic-glass/products/slyme-holistic-removable-showerhead-bent-mouthpiece-bubbler with a quartz banger or like dab pen wit atomizer/globe.. Either one will be mostly used for flower but yea IDK anymore LOL.. Im just going to load up the Plenty full..
  • Baron23
    I don't see anything wrong with that WP for the FP.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment