• Darkestmonk
    Am having a hard time deciding on a vape to buy. I want something with good potency and battery life. I am debating between the boundless cfv cfx and airvape xs. Any thoughts? I like the idea of convection especially the daytime high it gives you but I don't like the small oven in the cfv.
  • Hitz
    CFV supposedly has better flavor but needs a stir here and there to keep up the vapor production.

CFX has a larger oven, fast recharge time via wall outlet and requires no stirring whatsoever. As far as vapor production this thing is a beast. The potency mainly depends on what temp you vape at ;)
  • VapeCritic
    I'm diggin the CFV, the oven is smaller at about .1-.15g, but you get a nice 5-7 draws from that, good ones.
  • Baron23
    Yeah, I liked the Airvape XS but if stealth is not a principal criteria (which it is not for me) then I would go with the CFX. But I do love the feel of the XS. Very nice piece.
  • okla68m
    Loved my XS, Unfortunately it Quit on the 8th day.....tracking said I should be getting a New One TODAY.....I HOPE..JUST SENT MINE IN FRIDAY.
    I called them thursday, explained the problem, gal said she would send me a replacement out right then, check the tracking # I had from the one I shipped to them, says they received it at 14:47am and that my replacement has been shipped and was in transit, scheduled to arrive Today. UNREAL- If this happens I'll give Apollo 12 outta 10 stars.
    Didn't realize how much I enjoyed vaping over combustion !
  • okla68m
    Well, no one left me a bag filled with money, but, the postman and Apollo DID. NEW VAPE!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment