• Bruce
    Bud,

The biggest problem with buying a vape is that you don't know if it was a good or bad investment until you try it and see over time. There is no such thing as a clean exchange because of restocking fees, shipping waiting, and hassle. In addition once you use an herb, you never go back to 100% new condition. That poses a problem because herbs might not be acceptable in your state. Then you take somewhat of a risk, Also, when mailing and asked if its flammable, the answer is yes, Is it legal, that is questionable. Using it for herbs is
    Paraphernalia and it is deemed to be a tobacco product that is also illegal to trade unless you are dealing with a Lisenced Tobacco distributor. Its Russian roulette. That is why the video reviews and customer feedback are my moat trusted tools when buying.
    The Video Review and your rankings are critical (Critic!) when buying a vape. That increases the chances of your liking what you purchased when it gets into our greedy little paws :}

You Have Just Been Vaporized By The Vape Master.
  • AVENTUS
    Yeah, knowing you can read a review from someone whose likes/dislikes, usage habits, and discernability are such that we know whether we should or should not purchase any given vape is of utmost value.

Forums like this are very very very useful.
    They are also useful for the relationship between manufacturer and consumer, since this industry is still in its infancy, and developments of such niche technology are still fairly limited.
  • Baron23
    The biggest problem with buying a vape is that you don't know if it was a good or bad investment until you try it and see over time.Bruce

Yep, vaporizers and about 200 other household applicances. When was the last time you got to try out an oven before you bought it?

You Have Just Been Vaporized By The Vape Master.Bruce

Sorry, but......really?
  • Bruce
    In addition its important to google your vape to check for fakes.

You Have Just Been Vaporized By The: ^^^ The Vape Master ^^^
  • Bruce
    When I bought a Pax 1, I got a fake. When I got it home I realized all signs are pointing to it being fake. The fake worked decently lol. I wouldn't recommend using fakes because they are unregulated.

• Bruce
    A stove is easier to return!
  • Baron23
    Indeed, my friend. I do understand. I have been very lucky in that I have a friend who has lent me some of his vapes to try before I bought for myself. Otherwise, ....despite review, company reputation, Power Points on design/tech, etc its still a crap shoot.

A subject that I have touched upon before is that as a community we are more forgiving of small, often disorganized companies making our vapes than we would be for any other appliance. Part of it is the whole gestalt of the MJ community...semi-legal and semi-underground...actually, that's pretty much all of it. LOL

When this goes Federal legal, we will see companies like Sunbeam and Krup making devices. I'm hopeful we will still be able to keep alive the innovative, very in touch with our life style, community of small businesses but someday not far off we will be buying vapes at Best Buy or hhgreg's. We will get professional customer service and standardized products but may lose a lot of the "personality" that seem to come with our vapes these days.

But I do believe that there will still be plenty of room for companies like DynaVap, Epic, and those crazy guys doing so well at Boundless.

Cheers
  • Bruce
    There is a ton of money to be had in the field. Because vaping is the new smoking.
  • Bruce
    Hey Baron23 Any relations to Baron Trump?

I never had a Boundless product. How are you liking it? Whats it made of ? Doesn't it look like the Crafty?
  • jnick
    Boundless has been good to me, i have their CFX and love it, especially with the water piece adapter. It has become my vape of choice...yes it does look like a crafty/mighty hybrid, its about the size of a crafty but has a led screen like mighty.... i have used a mighty and crafty and was impressed they just didn't fit in budget at the time... for the most i had heard the CFX was "poor mans crafty" it works great for me....
  • Bruce
    What is it made of ?
  • Bruce
    Right now I am enjoying the Davinci IQ, My Arizers, Flowermate, MFLB and Extreme Q, Price is just a number has nothing to do with being the best Vape.

• jnick
    not exactly sure what its made of mostly some sort of plastic/silicone/rubberish shell. I am loving the IQ too . just amazed at what it puts out for its size, portability is awesome and smell is not that bad to m i haven't tried it through glass yet, i dont have glass that fits it???? i 'm getting obsessed with buying vapes thinking there is always something better, i gotta stop and smell the roses just enjoy my vapes for now. In just the last year i have gone from caveman habits with my flower to George Jetson style.

Please dont vaporize me
  • Bruce
    I will spare you from being vaporized only because I just finished a session.

I have the same problem.
    ^^^ The Vape Master ^^^
  • Baron23
    I never had a Boundless product. How are you liking it?Bruce

See this:

http://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/723/cfx/p1
  • Baron23
    Duplicate
bold
italic
underline
strike