• Moe
    Deciding if i should get the Davinci IQ or fhe pax 3 or the kandy pens miva or wait for s&b to come out with something?
  • Cl4ud3
    Get something now, S&B don't seem to have anything new coming up. Why do you want a pax 3 or IQ ? Why not try something else ? What kind of vape do you want or need ?
  • Moe
    @Cl4ud3 well i have the mighty and i love so i kind of want to stick with s&b. But i do want something different. I want something reliable. What are the defect rate of the pax 3 and iq?
  • Cl4ud3
    way way to early to even guess on that stuff, 2 units that have been out a month. But the IQ with replaceable batteries won't have the crafty dead battery issue.
  • Moe
    @Cl4ud3 i want s&b to come out with something already. How've you heard anything good about the kandypens miva?
  • Cl4ud3
    Never used the Kandypens, Bud is the expert on them :)
  • Bruce
    I have tried all of the great vape's. It is a matter of individual preference. I got the IQ two weeks ago and its the best vaporizer I have ever owned. The S & B are incredible vapes, it's a matter of taste. The materials the IQ is made from the genius of its ingenuity. I have never had a vape that is so easy to clean, it's a very powerful vape, its so easy to load, ZERO vape / air flow resistance, The digital display, best looking sleekest vape ever, the replaceable 18650 (3,500 MAH) Battery, the micro USB charger directly into the unit, Passthrough charging. I am sure I left something out. It gets pretty hot but really no big deal. I also am a big fan of the Arizer Vapes, The MFLB, and the Flowermate vaporizers.

You Have Just Been Vaporized By: ^^^ The Vape Master ^^^
  • Magicman
    Bruce must get check from davinci.
  • Bruce
    I wish I did!
  • Bruce
    I just am grateful and like to share a good idea with others.
  • Moe
    @Bruce I think I might wait till the end of January to get the iq. I want to wait and see if theres a high defective rate. I want something reliable.
  • jnick
    I love my IQ as well... it is by far the most portable vape i have because of the replaceable battery and overall small size, it easily fits in any pocket... Not to speak for bruce but i think he meant the unit itself "gets hot" not the vapor. I don't think the unit gets that hot maybe a little at the end of a ten minute session but nowhere near too hot to handle. The vapor is cool and plentiful, the smoothest of any vape. You can vape at higher temps and get fuller clouds with no harshness or sore throat.
    I'm no economist but the industry seems to be in a boom right now, every two or three months new devices and technology are available. So you waiting on defect rates has its advantages but could also lead to a long wait, maybe think about some cheaper toys to hold you over, i also LOVE the CFX @ $155ISH with buds promo.... i dont have much experience with a Mighty, only used one once, but the reason i got the CFX was because people on the forum talked me into it as cheaper alternative to the Mighty and i could not be happier about it considering its cost compared to Mighty or IQ.
  • Bud
    hey probably a stupid question but u've seen my IQ vs PAX 3 comparison rite?: http://www.vapecritic.com/vaporizers/pax-3-davinci-iq/
  • Bud
    if the PAX 3 had a better finish i'd pretty much like it equally with the IQ, although they do have different features and advantages.

the KandyPens Miva is actually pretty good, i have one that i'm testing now and i like the performance and the look & feel, but the mouthpiece is the only cheap feeling part. My TVC30 promo code brings the price down to $140 so it's like half the cost of the pax and IQ, so not on same level but not bad at all
  • Bud
    S&B unfortunately I never get a heads up on with new releases, they're pretty secretive.
  • Bud
    I do know of a pretty sick looking unit coming out in a few months (new company) but u'd have to wait a little bit, i can't release more details about it yet but will very soon
  • Moe
    @VapeCritic thanks for all the info. About the new vape coming out can you at least say is it worth the wait?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment