• Robbie
    What's the home setup look like? v55u9d69a5b32wlv.jpg
  • intoker
    Is that an oil reclaimer that's repositioning the nail?
  • intoker
    I have a grab labs rig coming in Tuesday. I'll post pics when it's in.
  • Baron23
    They are generally called drop downs and provide two benefits: 1) gathers reclaim and is easier to clean than a complex and expensive piece and; 2) they remove the heat from the joint of your expensive glass. Particularly important if you have hand made joints (vice machine made ground glass joints) and again if your nail is a male (as most are) and may expand in your hand made joint and shatter it (I do know somebody to whom this happened).

Now, for most glass....scientific glass with scientific joints....its not needed but they are nice to protect your glass water piece.

Can be had from a multitude of places on the net.
  • Robbie
    Haha hell yes.
  • Bud
    niiiiice look at that stash!!!
  • Robbie
    Wow that looks like King Kong.
  • Robbie
    I've been buying ounces of full spectrum extracts with my med card :) winning!
  • intoker
    Ounces? Damn son!! What does that go for in your area?
  • Robbie

So I've seen stuff around the boulder Denver area for as low as 400-500.. but I believe that's usually trim run / wax or at best maybe nug run shatter. I've been picking up ounces of full plant shatter which I think tastes bomb. I've been paying 700. I've yet to see deals for ounces of live resin but my eyes are peeled
  • intoker
    alright nice, I usually get 7g at a time and it ranges around 125-200. East coast
  • Robbie

And this is some nug run bho shatter you're puffin on?
  • intoker
    Trim run mostly but I can get nug run for 200. Of course it can get more expensive than that, but right now I'm smoking this grape ape nug run that cost me 200 for 7g
    ohjxk9xzpusi9y1y.jpg
  • Robbie

Looks bomb. I'd hit that haha
  • Robbie

You're making me feel like a fool for not buying a storz n Bickel product.. I've actually never even tried any of their stuff. Looks super legit
  • Chandler
    My 2 babies
    v563q8qdmze7wrh8.jpg
  • intoker
    I finally got mine in!

e48jxfff5cngfldk.jpg
  • Robbie
    Oh shit that's so doooooope!!! I've been eyeing those grav reclaimers for some time now. Is that a highly educated nail?
  • Robbie

Chandler do you swear by your storz and Bickel vape? I've seen devout followers of those and that vapman too.
  • intoker
    it's a standard titanium domeless
  • intoker
    Where can I get that nail you have.
  • Robbie
    Happy daddy products !!! So so dope. I'm about to buy their micro nail very soon @intoker
  • Chandler
    Chandler do you swear by your storz and Bickel vape? I've seen devout followers of those and that vapman too.Robbie

In the last year and a half i sent my crafty back twice. the second time i requested the upgrade to Mighty. Crafty was the best vaporizer i've tried. Loved it. because of the short battery life of Crafty i researched to find the best portable that wasn't dependent on batteries which led me to VAPMAN! Vapman is too nice, so far its the only other vaporizer whose draw restriction is on par with Crafty. just a beautiful device to use, so efficient with great effects from very small amounts. tiny bowl only fits .05 - .1.

Now that i have a Mighty, i haven't used Vapman as much because i havent had to worry about battery life, but i know my Vapman will always be ready to go. i'll never have to send in my Vapman. it'll work as intended until i choose to destroy it! So yes, these are the two vapes i reccomend most. Mighty is everything the Crafty is not. i don't regret upgrading at all!!

i'm not hindered by the S&B above average defect rate. its the best portable vape available imo. i've learned it just can't be my ONLY vape, or i'll be SOL at some point...
  • Baron23
    i'm not hindered by the S&B above average defect rate. its the best portable vape available imo. i've learned it just can't be my ONLY vape, or i'll be SOL at some point...Chandler

Well said, my friend.
  • Robbie

Truth truth. I feel that having one vape as your only is just asking for trouble... I have now had to replace my pax 2 ( top button melted ) and soon I will have to send my ff2 ( side button ). If you're truly a stoner you can't just go without a vape while it's off for repairs. Haha that's just insane.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment