• Bruce
    I hope I have helped you in your decision of which vaporizer to buy, when you decide, check Buds video before you buy and use the links he has set up with the best deals and assurance of authentic products. That is a must because when you decide what you want you should get what you want. I only use the links in the Vape Critics Reviews. I got tons of extras, discounts, The Vape Critic Rocks.

It comes down to The Best Conventional Oven Portable Vaporizer - Davinci IQ, and the top Convectional Vaporizer Oven is the Firefly2.

Here is why I came to my conclusions above.

1.Old School Smoking (2 Grams) (Smoking Paper) 720 Degree Heat - 90% of Herb lost during combustion. to that were burned during the heating process. In the 10% MANY Free Radicals that cause cancer, lung disease, and heart disease.

This Can Be Achieved By rolling paper Paper one or two dollars every time. costing thousands of dollars over a lifetime. Not to mention time and effort. Your place will smell for miles and days after smoking a joint.

2. New School,Conduction Portable Vaporizers (half of 1 Gram) uses 4 times less herbs than smoking for an effect that has measured to be 8 times stronger potency than smoking. The health risks are almost non-existent.
    The Best ones are made by Storz and Bickel, Arizer, MFLB, Davinci etc... Check The Vape Critic and his review- links to buy. He is always on target. In fact, I have requested he be nominated many times to get a Golden Vape Award (I wonder why they haven't gotten back to me hmm :P Conduction also is very easy on the smell it leaves behind.

This can be attained by buying a portable vaporizer that range from 90$ USD to $600. W

3, Totally Rad Cool Science Convection is a more controllable oven. On Demand Heating. 95% of the herb is consumed more precisely. You use 4 times less than a cutting-edge convection oven and 8 times less than a joint. There are ZERO free radicals that cause cancer and heart disease. Almost zero harshness and coughing. A little smell that goes away in a minute.

It comes down to the FF2 or the only other convection vape, The Grasshopper.

The Grasshopper I designate in a different category Super Compact Convectional Portable Vaporizer. No Super Compact can out perform a regular sized portable vape like the FF2.

I hope I have helped you in your decision of which vaporizer to buy, when you decide check Buds video before you buy and use the links he has set up with the best deals and assurance of authentic products.

It comes down to The Best Conventional Oven Portable Vaporizer - Davinci IQ, and the top Convectional Vaporizer Oven is the Firefly2.

Thank You For Reading This Entire Pulwitzer Winning Article -

You Have Just Been Vaporized Two And A Half Times By: ^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
    1. Davinci IQ - The Best Conventional Oven or The Firefly2 The Best of the New Convectional (5 votes)
        FireFly 2 - Best Of The New Convectional Technology
        20%
        Davinci IQ - Best of the old Conventional Technology
        80%
  • Cl4ud3
    LMFAO Bruce I've been having a hard time working out if most of what you say is the ramblings of a mad man or not. Nothing you have posted seems to mean anything more than whats been posted before.
    Why the need to show old school and rolling papers ? this is a vape forum, everyone here should already have a grasp of these concepts.
    No idea why your pushing certain vapes and saying
    It comes down to the FF2 or the only other convection vape, The Grasshopper.Bruce
    there are LOADS of other on demand convection portables, many outshine the FF2.
    I won't comment on the Grasshopper as I haven't had the chance to use one ( and I won't with the faults and other issues hopper labs has).
    You posted before that you didn't think much of the Firefly2 and suddenly this?

Even the way you end your posts "you have been Vaporized by the Vape master" come on dude that's just terrible.

Would be interested to hear what vapes you own or have used to come to some of these Vape Master choices.
  • Bruce
    I appreciate your forwardness. Everybody has their likes and not likes. I will have the guts to tell you why I have some vapes and why not some others. I don't do it for attention I do it because I am passionate about Vaporizers and I like sharing the good experiences and choices I have made so that they can do the same.

To make it easier. All of the Vapes I have purchased were based on the info I got from The Vape Critic. I purchased with the link so I knew I had genuine products, with discounts and extras.

I like - Glass, Ceramic, high-grade metals, Companies from the USA.
    For Portables,that led me to buy ......

1. A The FireFly 2. I love the glass and metal. Taste is sweet, it does its job without huge clouds, which means it's more efficient. I got 100% off this planet baked and it being my first Convectional Vape i didn't realize that this thing is powerful

[1. b]The Davinci IQ[/b] (Exceeds my expectations) Even better than the best review. The only problem their is a huge demand for these vapes and production is trying to keep up. Can I give a better compliment than that? PS - My IQ took its first fall today. It fell from around waist high, on a hard floor with the straw in. Not a scratch.

2.The Arizer Q (5 Years Ago) Used Many Happy Times and its in brand new condition. (Exceeds My Expectations)

3. The Arizer Solo - (5 Years Ago) Used daily and not a scratch it looks like it just got out of the box.(Exceeds My Expectations)

4. The Arizer Air - (3 Years Ago) Use it all the time, Exceeded my expectations. (Exceeds my expectations).

5. The Magic Flight Launch Box - When I feel like getting as close to combustion as can I get. The Magic Flight Totally Floors me every single time. (Exceeds my expectations) All I can say is after a few sparks i am baked for at least 24 hours. I guess it magic...

6. I am a big fan of the Flowermates and their cousins the Boundless Vaporizers. (Exceeded My Expectations) I enjoy using these vapes from Flowermate. So many nuances they thought of, like a lit ceramic heating chamber, glass bowl, zero vape resistance, etc... I have one the first units the 5.0. that was three years ago. I will upgrade eventually but its rare for me to say this is so good I am willing to wait.

Based on the above, that I dont like plastic parts even if they are hidden in a shiny box. I emphasize hidden.

I had the Pax 1, and I didn't feel to well about a Vaporizer that required lubricant, and for Pax to think I really don't notice it's not a good idea to having a vape session that has lubricant in the mouth stem. Having a little toxic glycerin in the vapor stem does give off some big clouds, (pretty tricky don't you think?)Very shiny cover, very plastic inside, Very Shiny Box, Very clear Message, The iPhone of Vapes. Marketing maybe, I can think of 10 below $100 vapes that are better. Pax Sucks, you asked I told you. I didnt bother with the Pax 2 and Pax 3, because researching I realized same crap different method of Marketing. They do a good job at selling their products to less knowledgeable buyers. (I couldn't wait to get rid of it - boo!)

I acknowledge S & B is a legendary company with a great following, well deserved. I didnt like the defect rate and the taste (plastic), The S & B vapes are without question the most powerful vaporizers you can find. Just not for me.

I had the Volcano - Awesome! I also had the Extreme Q, because of the versatility of the Extreme Q, I decided to save some room and gave my Volcano to someone who could really use it. There are only 365 days in a year how many vapes can I use! One of the greatest vaporizers ever made.
  • Cl4ud3
    I agree with you on the Pax comments and the S&B. Crafty has too many issues for me to take a chance on buying it, Pax is well marketed but to me it would be for people new to vaping or casual vape users.

My main Issue is you've posted before how you didn't think the Firefly 2 was worth 99c and it wasn't a good vape now your saying its the best ? why such a big change of heart ? If its due to you having a new replacement unit don't you think that should be reflected in any advice about buying one ?
  • Bud
    Bruce I thought you hated your FF2 what happened!! Were you high AF and meant to type in a different vape name??

your other points I can relate to
  • Bud
    except S&B I love the taste!
  • Bud
    Can't get enough of that high-density polyethylene :-!
  • Bruce
    I did mean the FF2 because I did watch the videos after speaking to customer service. I realized the mistake I was making was not to use it like a conduction vaporizer. It made a world of difference. I truly have stood up and said I was wrong. The company helped give me the support I needed and they were willing to do whatever it takes to ensure I had invested wisely. They wanted to change my mind and they did. They did it because they care, and this is the best forum they want happy customers. All I can say is I am shocked. I was so stuborn thinking, nah a vape is a vape. I use it now like designed it is a very unique experience.

Let me give you the complete answer you deserve. I figure just press the buttons for as long as I can and take in all I can. Whether positive or negative that doesn't work. Its like trying to put a square peg in a round hole. I starter letting it turn to glow, inhaling for 15 seconds, and there it was, some clouds, but the taste I noticed is stronger and the effect was extremely good.

Sometimes I say its a good thing G-d, gave me only one mouth! and this is a case where I wish I realized that I was wrong, and that you cant just vape this like a Magic Flight. I am humbled is all I can say, words are easy to spew but its hard to take them back. I am sorry to your following here on this great forum and to the Firefly Company.

It is enjoyable to use because the harshness doesn't exist. My question then goes to, Is the best in Conduction The Davinci IQ better than the Best in Convection, The Firefly2. I wound up with both, but that wasnt planned it was because I didn't know how to use the Firefly2.

Again I apologize to you Mr. Vape Critic and this forum. I am passionate but I think i need to curb my enthusiasm a bit.

Even Though I suck! You Still Have Been Vaporized By ^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • mrluther
    Boy the Pax 2 takes a beating from many people......next to my ecig vape my Pax 2 is my fav. Maybe santa will bring me an EVO......
  • Saeed
    I just sitting here w my S&B products like whaaa.. rambling
  • Cl4ud3
    Not knocking S&B, they have a huge following for good reason and have made a big difference to the industry. Living in a non legal country though I just can't take the chance on getting a crafty that dies and needs returning :( The fact Vape Critic points out these faults for those of us not in a position to return vapes makes his review better than the competitors.

@mrluthernot knocking Pax either, not my choice of vape but everyone's taste is different and that's fine with me. I can see that the Pax fits a lot of people because of the style, to me it would be the ideal vape to show someone who was new to the industry or averted to cannabis.
  • Saeed
    I have had both my Mighty and Crafty replaced. Its very easy and the post office wont suspect and elicit activity when you go to ship your broken on in for repair one a year. Its worth it
  • Cl4ud3
    Problem with UK customs they can extremely arsey when they want to be, especially with a used unit in a non legal country. Its a lot of money for me personally to lose if customs decided to stop it :( I would seriously consider a mighty though but its a bit out of my range.
  • Saeed
    why would customs stop it? It's a vaporizer.. which doesn't contain any THC..
  • Cl4ud3
    A new one won't be stopped but the problem is if I have to return it and it gets stopped leaving the country for any type of inspection I'm screwed. In the UK anything that can be proved to have been used for an illegal action can be confiscated, same way the police could confiscate any drug paraphernalia if they think its been used :(
  • Bud
    You don't suck at all my friend and it's perfectly OK to change your mind especially if it's working better for you now!

I'm truly glad to hear that they helped you get the results you were looking for (Y)
  • Bruce
    Thank You, Bud
    This site rocks

Vappy Holidays

You Have Just Been Vaporized By
  • Bruce
    Nothing speaks louder than Success. S & B has achieved true greatness with their legendary vapes. I have owned all 4, I still have The Plenty. These vapes cost almost 50 percent more than the other vapes in its class.

The market is forever changing. I guess that there became a market for people who want to get similar quality. There have been some "mighty" vapes produced to challenge the S & B. With the options out there I found some vapes that meet my needs.

And yes I hate Pax, sorry I ever bought from them. They are a "smoke and mirrors" operation. Big clouds because they need to be lubricated. This is done so that the perception is that their vapes produce a lot of smoke. Yes a lot of smoke from stem tube that is lubricated with some oil, (smoking sounds like a better option). They market their product very well. I asked a person on the mechanical engineering side, to see if my findings were fair, I was told that the parts of the Pax Vapes are $30 - $40. There are much better vapes at $80 made better. Flowermate $79, made with a lot of integrity. I did the research and speak from fact. I hope you invest your $275 to a tier one vape, as I can find on The Vape Critics Reviews, and the links are The best way to go.
  • Moe
    @Bruce What do you mean by you were using the FF2 the wrong way? Like as in taking longer draws as opposed to taking shorter ones?
  • Bruce
    Hey Maurice,

Wait until it glows. Pull in for anywhere from 5-15 seconds. I hold for as long as I can, and then breathe out.

This was the video I watched that completely transformed my opinion. I was like holy s*** this thing does kick ass! The link below is what I watched.

https://youtu.be/51YZTTDfCr4

You Have Just Been Vaporized By ^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Baron23
    Big clouds because they need to be lubricated. This is done so that the perception is that their vapes produce a lot of smoke. Yes a lot of smoke from stem tube that is lubricated with some oil, (smoking sounds like a better option).Bruce

What are you talking about, Bruce? What oil?

P.S. - I had a VERY different reaction to the video of the FF CEO than you did. I'll just leave that there without further comment. LOL
  • Bruce
    Most of the vaporizers made today that make Buds Tiers, are made with excellent ingenuity, great effort and there is a team that backs their product.

The Pax is none of the above. They are made to market and sell, which is cool but their device is not made with anything other than a shiny cover, toxic parts ($30 to $40 of cheap parts) that pass through the air path passes through these parts. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. I welcome it.
  • Baron23
    And the oil....you said lubricated with oil....what's that about specifically, please.
  • Bruce
    Straight From The Pax Website:

About PAX mouthpiece lubricant +
    Most PAX features are controlled by the mouthpiece, so you’ll definitely want to keep this component primed. By routinely applying the mouthpiece lubricant after your regular cleanings (and in between cleanings too), you’ll be reducing residue before it has a chance to accumulate and create issues.

How to apply lubricant:
    A little goes a long way! Simply brush a drop’s worth on the exterior of the mouthpiece’s metal stem, near the sliding ring, and make sure to use the applicator brush in the interior of the of the metal mouthpiece stem. Reinsert the mouthpiece into PAX, click 10+ times to disperse the lubricant, and you’re good to go!

LUBRICANT AS STATED GOES A LONG WAY. WHY DOES A MOUTH PIECE NEED TO BE LUBRICATED. To get rid of the residue. I will take the residue any day over the toxic lubricant. It does go a long way, and it helps make major clouds. VERY VERY VERY DECEPTIVE.

THEY THINK THE CUSTOMERS WILL BUY THEIR BULL SH**.

DO YOU SEE WHAT I AM SAYING ?

Its a cheap vaporizer with a shiny exterior, $30 - $40 interior that has many toxins that pass through the oven to the air flow. It's a shame that other vaporizer companies who do things with high levels of quality and ingenuity have to take a seat back in the sales department to the Pax. F - U - Pax.

They are what they are.

No, it's not a good entry level Vape. $275 is Tier 1 but the unit itself is a 4 or less. Some of the truly best vapes ever made start at $79. I would look at them. I would never buy a Pax. It's a marketing thing. Many of the other companies are more customer satisfaction focuses and are part of a team of dedicated people using the best technology, parts and attention to detail, in an effort to sell vaporizers. Pax takes the cheap way, Reputable companies don't approach things that way.

You Have Just Been Vaporized By ^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Baron23
    No, Bruce...I haven't been vaporized by any kind of "Vape Master"

Get a grip, man. I and others have been pretty tolerant but the overwhelming impression you make is somebody badly in need of Ritalin.

First, no where on Pax site will you find Pax lubricant for sale at this time. If you do, please post a link.

Yes, you can find old documents via a Google search from Pax where at one time they sold a water soluble lubricant to help you insert your MP and ensure it doesn't get glued in there. A couple of points,

1. I do not believe that these documents are currently on their website even though you may find cached version via Google. If you can, please post a link

2. WATER SOLUBLE does NOT = OIL, FFS. So you post is unnecessarily alarmist, misleading, and inaccurate. In fact, I believe that this lubricant was Propylene Glycol.

3. I really don't give a fuck how much their parts cost them. Buy the unit or don't...I don't care. But you citing $30-40 in raw parts material is...well, immaterial, not uncommon, and is a number you are willing to disseminate but really have no first hand info as its something you "were told". FFS!

Look, mate. I don't own a Pax and have no dog in this fight except perhaps to protect the integrity of this site. Yeah, you are "enthusiastic" but you are also all over the map and spewing non-validated opinions as if they were fact and bashing Ploom in the process. Not good.

And before I sign off, I'm going to say what almost everybody else on this board is thinking....drop the fucking "you have been vaped by the Vape Master" bullshit. Its pretentious in the extreme and unearned in comparison to many out there who I know personally.

Yeah, this is a pretty aggressive post, but no more aggressive than you shining your ass in our face since you showed up.
  • Cl4ud3
    I thought we had already stopped this Vape master nonsense, especially when to be considered a master one should be able to get to grips with the Firefly 2 without a video prompt >:)
    As I posted before a lot of this is very old outdated or downright false information, I would hate to see people steered to bad decisions because of your ramblings. I must admit at first I thought you to be a sophisticated troll. I have tried to be nice and I have tried to be straight with you but can we just leave these forums for real discussions and relevant information.

I don't like certain vapes but I see lots who do, not only that but its great to see people enjoying their vape and not smoking.
  • Bruce
    That Mister Vape Master to you, I am sorry but I do have to vaporize you, it's my job.
  • Cl4ud3
    Even through the madness you do make me smile Bruce, Still I would prefer this to be a bit more serious but I have tried and its all I can do. Vape on.
  • Bruce
    Once you have been vaporized it can't be undone.
    C'mon there are worse things than getting vaporized. You could have been combusted, consider yourself lucky.

You still have a shot as Already Been Vaped.
  • Bruce
    Its good to see Pax By Ploom is well represented here.

I really don't have a dog in this fight. What I learned as a fellow consumer I would like to share, that's why this forum rocks.

I know what the Pax is and I would feel bad if I didn't go to this forum and give a heads up.

I hope people on here don't buy Pax because I am a good person. I don't like knowing that the lubricant is something that is not healthy and the parts inside are sub-par, and there is plastic and lubricant in the air path. I felt as if the popularity of the Pax, was kind of sad to me because Vaporizing has so many things that are healthy and then all of that is ruined by plastic in the air path and the lubricant.

I was thinking after I know what I know about Pax.

To add to this wonderful conversation can someone who has owned a Pax or owns a Pax weigh in. I would like to hear your opinion.

again its in Black and White about the Lubricant. I can't read it for you.

Straight From The Pax Website:

About PAX mouthpiece lubricant +
    Most PAX features are controlled by the mouthpiece, so you’ll definitely want to keep this component primed. By routinely applying the mouthpiece lubricant after your regular cleanings (and in between cleanings too), you’ll be reducing residue before it has a chance to accumulate and create issues.

How to apply lubricant:
    A little goes a long way! Simply brush a drop’s worth on the exterior of the mouthpiece’s metal stem, near the sliding ring, and make sure to use the applicator brush in the interior of the of the metal mouthpiece stem. Reinsert the mouthpiece into PAX, click 10+ times to disperse the lubricant, and you’re good to go!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment