• Timocad
    hey everyone, glad to be new member! i was wondering if anyone knows if that silicone/rubber piece that goes over the grasshopper vaporizer mouthpiece is required to use it? or is it just for people sharing the unit? i put pictures to show you the thing im talking about.

3xjugg8717u5ifft.jpg

2s8cmzzxn1sd49z2.jpg
  • Hansmanos
    It's my understanding that the tip gets pretty hot, but it's more of a comfort thing than a requirement.
  • Flipz
    Good question, I've been wondering the same thing. I'd imagine the tip gets really hot and prob requires it but I am absolutely not a fan of how it looks like a condom lol.
  • VapeCritic
    Lol all i know is i would never put that on my vape (N)
  • Flipz
    Kinda funny how you don't see pics with it on anywhere besides on ones where people are vaping with it.

They should have pics of it's "discrete" look hanging out of your pants pocket with the rubber tip on it 8-)
  • Anon
    Well I own one, so here's my experience:

You can use it without the silicone mouthpiece. But it gets really hot after about 2-3 continuous tokes. That doesn't matter that much since it cools down pretty quick and the Grasshopper meant to be used on the fly (take a big hit and put it back in your pocket). But it's not really feasible as a session vape for more than two persons without the silicone mouthpiece. And yes, you can totally empty one bowl with 3 hits if you want to.

That being said, my personal experience with the GH is that it's best used as a waterpipe adapter, since the vapor is a little on the harsh side without one. With the silicone it fits perfectly into any 14mm glass joint.
  • Jack Jackson
    And don't forget that it makes a perfect attachment to connect your GH to a 14mm water pipe adapter. That is how a lot of people use it exclusively. Still waiting on mine :(
  • Flipz
    And there goes the portability 8-)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube