• Magicman
    Crafty is still the best.
  • VapeApe
    Out of the portables, I must agree. DaVinci IQ is close, but the best vaping experience and ease of use still belongs to Crafty/Mighty.
  • Bruce
    I think you are talking about 2 of the best portable vaporizers anyone can buy anywhere.

The new cartridge system by S & B is a major factor.
  • Bruce
    I am very excited to see how this new cartridge system from S & B works out.

I have the Plenty as my desktop. So I am hoping to be getting the cartridge kit soon.

I think the entire cartridge system will redefine portable vaporizing.

Having ready cut herbs in a cartridge, you can fit a dozen cartridges in a ziplock.
    Also in terms of medical, with the new S & B Cartridge system, you can start thinking each cartridge is a dosage, and that can transcend into getting a prescription for ready-made cartridges.

It will be interesting to see if other Vaporizer Manufacturers adopt their own Cartridge systems.

Anyone out there have the S & B cartridge kit ?
  • Saeed
    when you say "cartridge system" what exactly are you referring to?
  • Saeed
    Bruce; I assume you're referring to the "dosing capsules". W that said I'm here at the airport waiting to board my flight.. why I can't openly vape whilst I wait is beyond me.
  • VapeApe
    I got the capsules & accesories when they came out. They idea of the system is great. But in practice it depends on you and your lifestyle. If your in a setting where you want to medicate but have to keep it stealth and quick then it's worth the trouble of having to prepack all the capsules,etc... else they are not worth the trouble.
    They do help keep the cooling units cleaner.
    The reducer for the Plenty works better without the cartridges...
  • Saeed
    I've experimented w the volcano reducer without capsules too and have noticed a slight improvement in vapor density (shade), but untimaly negligible. W that said I do enjoy vaping a single capsule w the volcano and ending w the mighty.

I would definitely agree it's for a specific use case. I wonder; does the aluminum bleed into the lungs?
  • VapeApe

Luckily aluminuim does not bleed. And at the temps we are vapng it is not affected in any way. Neither is the high density polymer used by S&B.
  • Bruce
    Ape- I know your right, Crafty is a legendary vape, I didn't like it. That's why there are other options. Great to hear people are happy with the Crafty.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment