• Jocelyn
    @Davinci Vaporizer I just got my Davinci IQ, I used it two times and now it is not working, as soon as I turn it on it turns off. It is not working at all, I have reseted it and it is still not working I am worried, what could I do?
  • Jocelyn
    Please ignore the previous message @Davinci Vaporizer, it was the battery, I changed it and it works perfectly, I love it <3
  • Davinci Vaporizer
    Glad that worked itself out lol. Did it just need a charge and fresh battery?
  • zelucas
    Hi ... After waiting months my Davinci IQ arrived but this one is defective, it does not turn on, since I live in Brazil I will have to wait another few months until it comes back from the Warranty, total disappointment is better to send the device to the manufactures and to request The money back... bye.
  • StercusMaximus
    @davinci, my IQ makes a buzzing noise when I use it, and almost every time I turn it on, it shows 2 battery levels. For example, I just put a NCR18650GA battery, which is the same type shipped with the IQ, into it straight from my batter charger so I know it was full. The IQ showed the full battery symbol, then vibrated and showed a 2 dot battery level. Why does it do this?
  • Tobias
    Hey, so I have an iq as well and it always makes a buzzing noise if the heater is on. that might be normal though, what is more concerning is the fact that I used it, left it laying around for three days, and when i went to use it again the IQ did not react what so ever, after taking out the battery i measured 1V normally a cutoff for a LI-ION should be at about 3V. It has started working again after I put it in a different charger, but that is really bad engineering to me... is it just me, or has this happened to others as well? and what is up with the buzzing?
  • Dazza78
    Got my iQ loved it at first really loved it best vape I used then the problems started,
    1. Battery won't last more then 2 smart path cycles with a full charge
    2. Unit gets very hot hotter then it did at first not too hot to hold but way hotter then it did at first.
    3.mystery vapour escapes the mouthpiece with an empty oven even after deep clean including behind the oven as best as I could
    4. DaVinci customer service is the worst I've encountered in 38 years.
    Such a shame as I love this vape and was a huge step up from my crappy grizzly guru
  • dmanzato
    Live in Brazil, got my IQ yesterday by a traveling friend, and faced the issue of over burning after attempting to pair with the buggy crap app (iPhone). It happened exactly like others have described, not only the unit never got paired, but also it shut off all led lights as if it was turned off, but in fact the device started a ramp up heating curve as if it was stuck in the boot mode (which I didn't command at the moment). When it came to the point of not being possible to hold it bare hands (I really mean it), I made the decision of taking the battery off (since 5x power button to shut off wasn't working. It was only then that I decided to read reviews from Apple Store, and realized that this was recurrent scenario to customers, which is unbelievable, since this could have started a fire or damaged my device forever (as it has happened to other fellows, unfortunately). Although my device came back working after a full recharge plus unit reaching cold temperature, I had to clear all removable parts with ISO alcohol so as to get rid of the burning coal taste. To make things worse, when I tried to thread back the pearl (which was removed according to the user manual), the rubber screw tore, being now impossible to attach it into its place (that's the oven lid).

To sum up:

-There is a clear bug in the app which can physically damage your unit at least, with the potential of setting your site on fire
    - There is not a software independent mechanism to power off when the unit gets excessively hot (which is the purpose of the 10 min auto shut off, which didn't work)
    - If they need some time to figure out and fix such bug, it's vital and such important responsibility to withdraw the app from Apple Store (don't know about other stores), so as to avoid a large catastrophe as a fire.
    - I would like to keep my unit (apart from this issue, it's such a decent designed device) provided that they fix this critical security issue and I get my rubber screw kit replaced (my pearl is intact, it's just about the tore rubber screw; although it must cost cents of dollars, how am I supposed to find such specific and vital unit part being out of country?).
    - IMHO, the worst thing a company like that can do for their frustrated customers (in terms of impacting their reputation) is neglecting a critical issue like this and don't be responsive to different customers reporting the same scenario. They should recognize ASAP that they have screwed up and propose a recall or something like that to fix defective units like mine.

Haven't tried to contact them yet but will do shortly. Wanted to share my miserable user experience with other fellows here.
  • rdeming
    I purchased this product based on the company commercial and after discussing the product with the company representative. And also discussing the product with my family doctor. I suffer from cancer and wanted all of the features of the temps.

This vaporizer did not meet my expectations.

The quality of the anodize finish was poor. It has areas were the finish was dirty prior to the anodize bath. Little specks where the anodize did not adhere.

The larger mouthpiece falls out. This is an easy fix and can be fixed two different ways. Probably 3 or more with a little creativity.

The software should have never been released. Time to dump the CEO and move on. That software is horrible and does not work on 3 phones when tested. Sometimes refuses to see the vape and shuts down. Can not adjust the temps. Total failure.

Software is a total failure and shows the lack of ethics and integrity of the company and its management including the CEO.

I will not recommend this product and will not purchase one for my wife until these problems are corrected...if, and actually I see not nothing in the future for this vape.

I like it. But because the company refuses to discuss their product or even answer the phone, I think I will buy a PAX for my wife.

I feel that I was lied to buy the company representative and the software is borderline "fraud". Knowingly distribute a product that is faulty is fraud.
  • alpine dude
    hi there, my iq worked great untill yesterday... loaded it up, put in the charged battery, turned it on and left it on the desk for 3 minutes... when i came back it smelled like burning weed. took the iq wich was extremly hot went outside and got the batt out, since it didnt turn off. after cleaning and cooling i put in new batterys. always the same. it starts to vibrate continuesly until i remove the well working batterys. shut off doesnt work, app doesnt connect. i guess the electronics got damaged due to the massive heat. the battery still works (in the arizer air). will try to contact cs (wish me luck ;-). im from berne switzerland and bought it directly from dv. i'll let you know how it works out.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet