• Jocelyn
    @Davinci Vaporizer I just got my Davinci IQ, I used it two times and now it is not working, as soon as I turn it on it turns off. It is not working at all, I have reseted it and it is still not working I am worried, what could I do?
  • Jocelyn
    Please ignore the previous message @Davinci Vaporizer, it was the battery, I changed it and it works perfectly, I love it <3
  • Davinci Vaporizer
    Glad that worked itself out lol. Did it just need a charge and fresh battery?
  • zelucas
    Hi ... After waiting months my Davinci IQ arrived but this one is defective, it does not turn on, since I live in Brazil I will have to wait another few months until it comes back from the Warranty, total disappointment is better to send the device to the manufactures and to request The money back... bye.
  • StercusMaximus
    @davinci, my IQ makes a buzzing noise when I use it, and almost every time I turn it on, it shows 2 battery levels. For example, I just put a NCR18650GA battery, which is the same type shipped with the IQ, into it straight from my batter charger so I know it was full. The IQ showed the full battery symbol, then vibrated and showed a 2 dot battery level. Why does it do this?
  • Tobias
    Hey, so I have an iq as well and it always makes a buzzing noise if the heater is on. that might be normal though, what is more concerning is the fact that I used it, left it laying around for three days, and when i went to use it again the IQ did not react what so ever, after taking out the battery i measured 1V normally a cutoff for a LI-ION should be at about 3V. It has started working again after I put it in a different charger, but that is really bad engineering to me... is it just me, or has this happened to others as well? and what is up with the buzzing?
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet