• Cl4ud3
    Seems to have been an issue for a couple of the big vape companies recently, piss poor CS after spending furk knows how much on advertising.
  • Baron23
    Yep. So, DaVinci says that they were caught flat footed by the popularity of the IQ and that its enormous sales volume overwhelmed their CS. THIS is an excuse posing as a valid reason. Its their fucking job to estimate CS demand and staff and train for it BEFORE the flood hits.

As I have said before, most companies in the vape industry could take the CS of these companies as examples to emulate:

Epic - this is the Enano company
    VapeXhale - this is the EVO company
    DyanVap - George and company with the VapCap
    Delta 3D studios - Mike does a great job
    New Vape - Edwyn and New Vape are winners in my book

I'm sure that there are others I'm overlooking, but these companies, and in particular Epic and VapeXhale, do a great job and are in the same general market area as DaVinci. Never an excuse out of them, just great CS.
  • VapeCritic
    DaVinci does not seem to frequent this siteBaron23

I'm workin on getting their forum guy to make a profile here too (Y)
  • Bruce
    Still chiming in, I am clumsy after vaping and dropped my IQ not a scratch. Most other vapes I would be more concerned if I dropped it.

The built in pick, is pretty darned convenient when I am out of the house and need to mix.
  • Baron23
    Thanks, Bud. I hated to have to point a member to an outside link.

Cheers
  • Davinci Vaporizer
    Glad you are enjoying the vape!
  • Davinci Vaporizer
    We are live! Great to be here and answer everyone's questions!
  • VapeCritic
    Awesome! I'm sure everyone will really appreciate it (Y) (Y)
  • jnick

Nice to have on you on board, thanks for listening to our questions and suggestions....

I have a question about the Pearl. I'm having some trouble extending it? i thought that it was able to be extend up to 1/3 the size of the chamber, it just feels like i'm forcing it when i twist it (lefty loosey) so i stopped. Does it extend? or is it just removable? By the way love my IQ works great.....
  • Bruce
    I am worried my pearl will fall if, is it removable? The pearl is the coolest and hi tech oven door on any vape ever! Firing up my IQ as I try to type !@#$%& Best vape I have ever owned. Exceeded my expectation's and then some! No complaints, My only concern was some complaints about sluggish customer service, I dont need CS now, but you are here in this forum, I am no longer concerned.
  • Bruce
    I understand what you are saying Baron23, I am passionate too, I only question you because you wrote a very extensive review. I own the IQ, and trust me it is used every day yesterday twice. (I have had / or used all the top tiers at one time.). I agree with you anyone can have an opinion, That includes analysis from people who don't own the vapor. I like it when you write, I just take into account you don't own one which makes your comments good, indifferent or bad, hold less weight. But your opinion is respected, just not as much because you haven't had the vape in your hands,
  • jnick

A few days ago you said:
    "As funny as it sounds, don't mess with the ceramic pearl, I twisted mine off. And let me tell you its not easy to find if it hits the floor."https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/10546

Now your asking is it removable? I would like to know as well, as i stated? My question for you is why are you telling me you "lost it on the floor" and then asking if its removable?
  • Bruce
    That's a good point. >---> I should have said, my pearl fell off. Is that supposed to happen?. Is the pearl replaceable?
  • Davinci Vaporizer
    To extend the pearl you will need to push down as you twist. The silicone plug it is threaded on will also twist as you turn the pearl so when you push down and twist it make it a little easier.
  • Davinci Vaporizer
    When you say that your pearl fell off. Do you mean that it came unscrewed and fell off and you can not screw it back on? Or that your pearl and silicone post broke and fell off? Either way yes we do have extra pearls for sale. If you broke the post that it sits on that would be covered under warranty.
  • Bruce
    Whew, good to know my pearl is covered. I thought it was supposed to come off, oops. I got it back on. Right now me and the ceramic zirconia pearl have a mutual admiration policy I won't mess with it and it won't mess with me :}.
  • Upinsmoke
    I have had great results and NO trouble with my IQ. It is better than MFLB, Firefly 2, and Crafty. Bud, thanks for your reviews, this one was spot on.
  • jnick
    thanks for the feedback, it worked.... I also think extending the pearl gave me better results... Hard to believe because i already thought it was one of the best vapes, but i think having the pearl more submerged in the flower gave me more dense vapor...Thanks again for joining the forum!!
  • Davinci Vaporizer
    Glad to be of help. Glad to be here.
  • Baron23
    But your opinion is respected, just not as much because you haven't had the vape in your hands,Bruce

hahahaha....Bruce, please feel free to not respect my opinions whatsoever. >:)
  • Bruce
    If I speak about a Vape that I don't own. Please remind me that my opinion is not the same as someone who owns the vape and has or had the vape in their hands.
  • Baron23
    If I speak about a Vape that I don't own. Please remind me that my opinion is not the same as someone who owns the vape and has or had the vape in their hands.Bruce

Not a chance, Bruce. >:)
  • Satchmo
    Davinci rep: Is the gasket between the flavor chamber and the oven removable? If not mine is covering 2 of the vents at the top of the oven impeding the draw. Please advise. Thanks.
  • Bruce
    Am I supposed to leave the flavor chamber in? I haven't had mine in, the air flow is the best I have ever experienced.
  • Satchmo
    There is a lack of documentation. ;-)
  • Satchmo
    My pax2 has superior airflow.
  • vape L
    Hey got my RMA! Let's hope this is the first step towards a unit that can deliver so I too can rave about it. Anyone knows if I'm suppose to send the battery back also? If so, do I take it out and wrap it in plastic? I'm not certain what the rules are in terms of sending Li batteries in the mail.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet