• Nikhil
    Looking to buy a new vape, air vape xs review has me completely lost right now
  • Cl4ud3
    For me it would be an easy choice and a CFX, awesome unit.
  • Nikhil
    one of the issues with the cfx is the stealth factor, would you say the cf performs just as well?
  • Cl4ud3
    It's the little brother to the CFX but you lose the fast charge from dc and the precise temperature control. You do gain a smaller unit and a stealth option, ovens are identical.
  • Nikhil
    if i had to choose between the cf and the air vape xs, which would you suggest? because the review for the air vape seems mostly positive too
  • Cl4ud3
    never used the air vape so I can't help here :( paging @VapeCritic :D
  • Roc pietro
    ive had the pax 2, vapor can be harsh on 3 and 4 setting but great stealth and great battery life. Cleaning was really my only neg. Use a mighty now and dont think ill ever go back its too good
  • Bruce
    The news only gets better for Davinci IQ owners, I just realized I can charge it and use this vaporizer (Pass Through).
  • DomIke
    Im not likeng "xs" tastie! It does everything pretty good but i have been noticing silicone taste! Still on second week, so im still studying! So i cant tell you about the cfx cuz i never used it, but between pax 2 and xs id choose fornow the pax2
  • Dinsdale
    I don't know G Pen Elite, but own two CFXs and a Pax 2.

CFX is a great unit at an awesome price.
    Pax 2 is discreet being less than half CFX's size, but it's not very satisfying to suck on (you need to take little sippy draws instead of a steady pull or whatever you want with CFX). It's like drinking beer from a toddler's sippy mug--you'll get a buzz eventually, but you'll feel dumb doing it.

If discreetness is your thing, you might consider the under-$100 Boundless CFC.
    It's a simple design that delivers decent vape volume (but not like CFX or Mighty) in a much more satisfying way than the frustratingly frugal Pax 2. I'm still breaking mine in, so I'm not sure about durability, though.
  • andyjames74
    I like G pen Elite better than air vape
  • DomIke
    I used G pen Elite from a friend, never had a big time to try it on different ways, but i didnt get good result with the clouds, and the one i tried after a month or two started loosing the griping part! But i liked the taste! My Airvape is getting better tastes!
  • Bruce
    In my humble opinion. Do yourself a favor don't buy the G Pen. It's ranked 11th on the Vape Critics rankings. I have never tasted any more toxic vapor from any vape. The mouthpiece caused me to have lip sores, because the plastic gets hot. The plastic smells. The one I bought the mouth piece connector to the oven melted and I had to keep waiting for the unit to cool down to reattach the metal connector. Sorry just trying to be helpful. Mine was in the garbage a long time ago.

Spend $100 More buy the #1 Rated Vape on The Vape Critics Tiers. The Davinci IQ, $275. Spend $175 on the G Pen and spending another couple of hundreds to replace it. The Crafty / Mighty ($339 / $399) and the Firefly 2 ($329 are of worthy consideration. The Firefly2 is the only vape above that is made to do concentrates as well a dried herb. Something to think about if you see yourself getting into the world of concentrates.

There are other vapes listed above by other commentators that are very good I haven't tried those vapes.

Since your a first-time buyer get your vaporizer online so that you know its authentic. Tons of fakes out there the best way is through the links on the Vape Critics Reviews.
  • shani
    Interesting, did you notice any other differences between Airvape XS and Pax 2?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment