• Nikhil
    Looking to buy a new vape, air vape xs review has me completely lost right now
  • Cl4ud3
    For me it would be an easy choice and a CFX, awesome unit.
  • Nikhil
    one of the issues with the cfx is the stealth factor, would you say the cf performs just as well?
  • Cl4ud3
    It's the little brother to the CFX but you lose the fast charge from dc and the precise temperature control. You do gain a smaller unit and a stealth option, ovens are identical.
  • Nikhil
    if i had to choose between the cf and the air vape xs, which would you suggest? because the review for the air vape seems mostly positive too
  • Cl4ud3
    never used the air vape so I can't help here :( paging @VapeCritic :D
  • Roc pietro
    ive had the pax 2, vapor can be harsh on 3 and 4 setting but great stealth and great battery life. Cleaning was really my only neg. Use a mighty now and dont think ill ever go back its too good
  • Bruce
    The news only gets better for Davinci IQ owners, I just realized I can charge it and use this vaporizer (Pass Through).
  • DomIke
    Im not likeng "xs" tastie! It does everything pretty good but i have been noticing silicone taste! Still on second week, so im still studying! So i cant tell you about the cfx cuz i never used it, but between pax 2 and xs id choose fornow the pax2
  • Dinsdale
    I don't know G Pen Elite, but own two CFXs and a Pax 2.

CFX is a great unit at an awesome price.
    Pax 2 is discreet being less than half CFX's size, but it's not very satisfying to suck on (you need to take little sippy draws instead of a steady pull or whatever you want with CFX). It's like drinking beer from a toddler's sippy mug--you'll get a buzz eventually, but you'll feel dumb doing it.

If discreetness is your thing, you might consider the under-$100 Boundless CFC.
    It's a simple design that delivers decent vape volume (but not like CFX or Mighty) in a much more satisfying way than the frustratingly frugal Pax 2. I'm still breaking mine in, so I'm not sure about durability, though.
  • andyjames74
    I like G pen Elite better than air vape
  • DomIke
    I used G pen Elite from a friend, never had a big time to try it on different ways, but i didnt get good result with the clouds, and the one i tried after a month or two started loosing the griping part! But i liked the taste! My Airvape is getting better tastes!
  • Bruce
    In my humble opinion. Do yourself a favor don't buy the G Pen. It's ranked 11th on the Vape Critics rankings. I have never tasted any more toxic vapor from any vape. The mouthpiece caused me to have lip sores, because the plastic gets hot. The plastic smells. The one I bought the mouth piece connector to the oven melted and I had to keep waiting for the unit to cool down to reattach the metal connector. Sorry just trying to be helpful. Mine was in the garbage a long time ago.

Spend $100 More buy the #1 Rated Vape on The Vape Critics Tiers. The Davinci IQ, $275. Spend $175 on the G Pen and spending another couple of hundreds to replace it. The Crafty / Mighty ($339 / $399) and the Firefly 2 ($329 are of worthy consideration. The Firefly2 is the only vape above that is made to do concentrates as well a dried herb. Something to think about if you see yourself getting into the world of concentrates.

There are other vapes listed above by other commentators that are very good I haven't tried those vapes.

Since your a first-time buyer get your vaporizer online so that you know its authentic. Tons of fakes out there the best way is through the links on the Vape Critics Reviews.
  • shani
    Interesting, did you notice any other differences between Airvape XS and Pax 2?
  • DomIke
    yeaaaah! I think Pax 2 does bigger clouds since dthe first draw, airvapeXs after 2 draws you get better and bigger clouds with a good taste! Airvape Xs i need to grind it ok/fine and not fill it to the top an dont need to tamp it down to much! On pax2 it is better if you grind it very fine and works better if you tamp it down a lot at the pax2 chamber! I think they both arr stealthy and if you get the new screens on Xs it makes it Better! On pax2 the chamber handle more! I prefer xs flavor than the pax2 but rhey are all good hahaha sorry for the late!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment