• Auggiedog
    Yes. I did write "far from" disposable. More accurately my thinking was that I can always develop a case of VAS and keep a place in the collection for the CFX as it's "far from disposable."

I'll be doing what experimenting I'm able to in my less than friendly location. I depend on others for help given no direct access. A move to friendlier grounds is eminent.
  • Auggiedog
    *imminent
    (Stupid spell correct)
  • Beamer
    Great info in here
  • DregerUS
    I have two mighties and one is out on loan. I think I'ma pull the trigger soon on the cfx
  • Auggiedog
    I should add probably that I'm not impressed by all of the customer service and quality nightmare stories I'm hearing from Davinci buyers. That really helped clinch it for my decision to give my money to Boundless.
  • Bruce
    I Will chime in with if you want a multi purpose vape for concentrates and dry herbs, the FF2 is a dual purpose vape. The Davinci IQ and The Crafty in my opinion are the elite in regard to just dry herbs. Tough decision for those into concentrates because The FF2 does do dry herbs very well and it has that ability to work with concentrates (It is very smooth and efficient.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet