• Cadillac
    Hey folks,

Newbie here. Other than heat up time, concentrate container & app, I'm thinking of just pulling the trigger on the Pax 2. Thoughts? Is the vapour production on the Pax 3 better?

Thanks,

C.
  • Cl4ud3
    Vapor is identical I've read, your paying for the other features. Pax2 is better for a lot of people if that's the vape your after.
  • Ander
    I'm with Cl4ud3!
  • Biz
    I would choose the PAX 2 for its better exterior finish, as it outweighs the added benefits of the 3 in day to day use as far as I would be concerned. If you care about the price, then there is really no question.
  • MisterWeed
    Let's hear more please? Is Pax3 really $75 better?
  • Cl4ud3
    It comes with a version of the Pax pusher that Newvape were doing, is that worth $75
    edit:- or rather if you want that too you will have to remove that from the $75 and work out if the other features are worth it.
  • MisterWeed
    haha :) good point. I heard that the concentrate experience with pax3 is not great btw?
  • Cl4ud3
    Some people seem to enjoy it, but I can do that in my Haze V3 or FF2 just as easily.
  • liljebarnet
    The major difference between the Pax 2 and the Pax 3 is that the Pax 3 is now able to vape more than just the cannabis flower. The Pax 2 only vapes flower and the Pax 3 can vape butter and oils.
  • VapeCritic
    PAX 3 = Significantly faster heatup time

PAX 2 = Way more durable exterior finish

Once they're heated up and you're mid-session the differences between them pretty much become negligible. The PAX 3 wax can is OK but just for trying a few times, it's not the greatest for regular ongoing use.
  • Flipz
    Like others said, I find the vapor production for herb pretty similar between the two. I own the PAX 2 and used the PAX 3 on numerous occasions (Y)
  • Cadillac
    Thanks for the replies! One more question. Does the Pax 2 vibrate when it hits its ideal temp, or is that only with the Pax 3?
  • Flipz
    the pax 2 unfortunately does not vibrate when it hits set temp
  • Moe
    Hi i just watched buds review on the pax 2 because i thinking im sold on buying that one. But in his video he said that for him residue builds up fast in the chamber. So i was wondering if thats a common thing for everybody who has one?
  • mrluther
    That depends on how much you use it :) Its not bad to clean at all!! My fav vape for oot and aboot!!!
  • Flipz
    it builds up kinda fast but nothing crazy. keep in mind bud prob used the pax 2 more at a time over what I used I'm sure lol.
  • Moe
    @mrluther @Flipz Well i plan on using it every other day. So i guess it will build up fast then. So i think a clean once a week would be ok for it. From the vid he says it doesnt take much too clean.
  • Flipz
    yeah it doesn't take much and is not hard to clean at all!
  • Moe
    Hows the temperature of the vape? Does it get hot after awhile?
  • mrluther
    I use it on temp 3 all the time and it does get a bit hot. I draw super slow on this vape.....it works great with even small amts
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment