• Justin Saenz
    What kind of joint can the Da Vinci use, for example I heard it can definitely be used for a 10mm Female joint and a 14mm Male joint. But can it also be used for a 14mm Female joint or a 10mm Male joint? I am trying to look for the best water pipe(that also has a Flower Bowl) to use with this.
  • jnick

i use the IQ water piece but unfortunately i have no idea about sizes.. i attached a photo hopefully it helps... i think it can also go in a 14mm F joint as the water attachment gets larger away from the tip (cone shaped) and has an indentation but like i said i have no idea about sizes.... by the way it works great, smooth vapor nice and cool through the water....

m7kbj98eug8fktdq.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_0044 IQ (293K)
  • Davinci Vaporizer
    You can use the Davinci IQ with a number of different water pipe joints. The IQ comes with an extended mouthpiece that is also a 10mm male joint. So you can fit it into 10mm female joints and like Bud had mentioned 14mm male down stems. On our website we also sell adapters to convert the IQ from 10mm male to 14mm male so you can also fit into 14mm female joints.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment