• Bruce
    After 1 month of use. My FF2 in Action.
    On bottom check out my FF2 pic.

Today I did a session with some freshly ground bud, not too fine though.
    I loaded it, very easy, put the cover back on.

I set the temp on the app to high and fine tuned to 111%. (It's so smooth I enjoy the higher temps with).

My routine Activate, wait for the glow, pull air for 15 seconds hold for 15 secs and breathe out.

Initial draw, is a few seconds longer bec. the vape needs to warm up
    1st one the flavorful one and some clouds.
    ~2nd draw, clouds and feeling the effect.
    ~3rd through 5th draw. Very smooth big clouds and big effect. Absolutely zero harshness.
    ~Stir
    ~ 5th draw to 10th draw —- Very flavorful nice clouds, medicine is kicking in pretty good.
    ~ Stir
    ~ 11th -15th Draw really awesome, less visible clouds but very strong effects. Still taste great.
    ~ Stir
    ~ 16th - 20th Draw - Barely visible clouds but the effect is extremely potent.
    ~Stir
    ~ 21st -25th Draw - Some clouds but still delivering very potent effects.
    ~ 26th - 30th Draw - Still some small clouds but the effect is at least a 9 out of 10.

I need a break. Still looks like my buds are only half way done. I got more for whenever!

This vape got me to where I wanted to be and then some, very smooth convection oven. ZERO harshness.

I used up around 50% of the battery in a 30 minute session.

This vape does dry herb as the best of convection and even more compelling is that this vape is a very good concentrate vaporizer.

I tried with the concentrates I didn’t cough once, and the same amount of my dab on my vape pen they both get me to the same place just very differently, - The FF2 does it smoother. It will not have the bang in the beginning but it spreads it over the next 5 draws. I am an ex smoker and have lung problems and I didn't cough once. The effect the same as the pen but zero harshness.

This vape is the vape to get if you like concentrates and a very smooth vape. A must for those of us who have less than stellar lungs.

u07eo6wonissivfw.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_0271 (133K)
  • Cl4ud3
    Can't disagree more than this Bruce
    A must for those of us who have less than stellar lungs.Bruce

The unit has a very very restricted draw, for someone with less than stellar lungs this is a terrible choice for a vape.
  • Bruce
    That's a good point. I just had a different experience with the FF2. I had the same problem and I was completely 100% SHOCKED, that it was a clogged mouthpiece. I tend to throw caution into the wind and ignore the details. That is why I wasn't getting the draws I thought I was hoping to get. Once I removed debris from the mouthpiece there was no raw resistance at all.
  • Cl4ud3
    I removed that screen on mine for better airflow but the unit is designed with a restrictive draw.
  • Bruce
    It does have some draw resistance I didn't find any draw resistance that was significant. I didn't broach draw resistance I simply said Zero harshness. I am an ex-smoker who feels everything breathing related and I didn't feel a scratch.
  • Roc pietro
    How the heck is your bud only half done after 30 draws? I use mine on high at 105% and its spent after 5-10 draws haha
  • DregerUS
    Could be the length of his draw
    Bing an ex spear fisherman / freediver
    when I do microdosing i have to be careful not to use up all of it on one draw, : )
  • VapeCritic
    Hey Bruce is this really what a session is like for you no bullshit?

If so, I think I understand how you could be getting so many draws from it, and it drives home just how different this vape can be for everybody.

Since this vape is convection and requires a long draw you could very well be drawing only a small volume of air through the chamber. It varies a lot depending on how hard you pull, in addition to how long you pull.

When I use mine I draw pretty hard and the vapor production still doesn't seem to max out until the last few seconds of my ~15 sec hit.

In other words, even when I draw hard if I stop drawing after less than 10 seconds I could very well not get any visible vapor, and in turn the session will last a lot longer before my bud is spent.

But 30 hits... damn... you must got some baby lungs! :-! :-!
  • Baron23
    @Bruce - you must be the only person in the world who can get 30 draws from a .1 gram and feel that the last 25 of them are actually still producing effective cannabinoids.

Just saying, you are definitely in a far corner of the operating envelope.
  • Hitz
    Just saying, you are definitely in a far corner of the operating envelope.Baron23

>:O thanks for the chuckle
  • Roc pietro
    was thinking the same I get like 5 to 10 at the most. After 35 hits i feel like it would disintegrate haha
  • Bruce
    I got pretty bad lungs. I take a long draw but like from a "sippy cup" I should have had that in the posting.
  • Bruce
    I got pretty bad lungs. I take a long draw but like from a "sippy cup" I should have had that in the posting.
  • Bruce
  • Bruce
    I don't really think about it but I overlooked stating that in the posting, I take micro draws. I dont have the lung capacity to take in more. I don't really think about it, but I should have put that in because (thankfully) not everyone who reads this posting has the same issues. Apply everything I said to micro draws and it will make more sense. What has becomes natural to me I overlooked. I would never purposefully state things that are not true and mislead the readers and contributors of this site. I have no dog in this fight, my only motivation was to write an "accounting" to this great forum. The only thing I gain by writing my posting was to give a really good "play by play" since many people look to this forum for good info on the vapes. My thoughts were this is a cool idea.

Happy Vaping.
  • Hitz
    Bruce I hate to say this bud but you're bit all over the map, I doubt you have to worry people are taking you seriously >:O

Glad you're enjoying the site (Y)
  • Flipz
    @Bruce I got pretty bad lungs also and can't come close to that many hits lol. Always fun to read your posts though :D
  • Biz
    What do you mean by 'sippy cup' draws, you inhale for 15s but at a very slow pace?

I do exactly that, I pull very slowly (it begins to whistle if I pull any harder). I also think that it keeps the unit cleaner and any snacks from getting to the mouthpiece (I removed the metal filter).

It seems like the unit works a lot better with these very slow drags - any friend I give it to tends to pull hard and produce much less vapour. Maybe that's the issue so many have? Sucking the air over the material too fast, at a lower temperature than when drawing the air across slower?
  • Flipz
    I believe it's 'micro hits' where you inhale for 1-2 secs stop for a sec, inhale for 1-2 secs, stop and so on for 15 or however long you want to go. I found to get a little better results that way.
  • Bruce
    To be clear, I am not BSing, I don't make a habit of BSing. I took an acounting of every step of the way. I think it's a nice Post I want to give those interested another angle at what it is like in actual use situation. No I wasn't BSing, I think that looking at it more closely, my draws are pretty week. So 30 tiny draws is entirely possible and happened.
  • Flipz
    more power to you for achieving that with the ff2 lol
  • VapeCritic
    Awesome thanks for sharing your experience with it and i agree it's a cool format! might have to steal it 8-)
  • Bruce
    I take tiny puffs. I should have pointed it out. It's pretty accurate mini 30 hits,
  • Flipz
    yeah I figured, the hits would have to be real small to get 30 pulls out of that vape lol. I know the feeling all too well on having to take real small hits regardless of which vaporizer I use. :-O
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment