• Alan H
    Being new to vaping, I purchased the Pax 2 based on various reviews. So far, I am disappointed in the amount of vapor as well as the limited number of draws. Stealth and portability are NOT a concern since it usually stays in my house. Would I see a big improvement by switching to the Mighty or Crafty?
  • VapeCritic
    Hey Alan check out this page and see if following those steps gets you better results, it's a little finicky with how you have to pack it and how you have to prepare your herb but when you get it right it performs very well

Crafty & Mighty are a step above in terms of performance, they just have higher than normal defect rates
  • Alan H
    Thanks for getting back to me. I actually spoke to Pax customer service yesterday (who are awesome by the way), and similar to what you said, they strongly suggested I pack the herb solid. I tested it again and it made a world of difference. Much better results than not packing firmly. I still may try the Mighty as well, and then decide which to keep and which to re-sell (or keep both). Thanks again
  • Flipz
    oh yeahhh, packing really nice grinded herb in the pax is the way to go. it also appears to only function at peak performance unless doing that. i loved my original pax and lovin the pax 2 which is part the collection of vapes i actually currently use 8-)

the mighty is a bad ass vape and there is no denying that. honestly when it comes to portables, 80%+ of the time i always go for my crafty or mighty. i got a nice new bong and saw a pretty cool part at new vape that lets me use the pax 2 through my water bong.

this is the actual part that the pax vape goes into
    6tccwwllsuq7miho.jpg

one shot of it all together
    vuvxeinv73zspuh4.jpg

if your feeling weird, you could also connect it this way lol
    42r3f0nozuh9q4kg.jpg

have a good one!
  • VapeCritic
    Awesome really glad to hear!!
  • Saeed
    If being Stealth and portability is NOT a concern as you've stated above consider the Mighty. The Mighty heats up in 1/2 the time and has twice the battery life with a native display.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment