• Bruce
    I got an email from Arizer, and they teased a 20 second preview of the NEW 2017 portable vape, Digital, a pop up mouthpiece,

The Vape G-ds Have Spoken, I am not worthy, I am not worthy! I am not worthy!
  • Chaotix
    Sweet! Just subscribed as well.
  • Flipz
    Good stuff (Y)
  • Chaotix
    Has anyone seen or heard anything about the new vape? Can't find and am so interested !
  • Bruce
    I dont think its available yet. If you go onto Youtube.com search for Arizer 2017, its the second from the top on my listings. Enjoy
  • Bruce
    I dont think its available yet. If you go onto Youtube.com search for Arizer 2017, its the second from the top on my listings. Enjoy

It should be interesting because cannabis will be legal in Canada, I wonder how this will effect the availability of the Arizer Vapes. If it's at the same price range, I will pre-order it once it has been reviewed by The Vape Critic.
  • Gman
    ya good times ahead for us Canadians!!
  • Cl4ud3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCEQ0CpRnBw

Just a teaser, no news on what it is or when it will be out.
  • Baron23
    Well, shit...at 15 seconds its not even much of a tease. LOL
  • Cl4ud3
    yep, hardly a thing but it will keep some people from buying another vape til they bring it out.
  • VapeCritic
    Who thinks it'll actually be a portable vape you can carry in your pocket?? (unlike the Air & Solo)
  • Cl4ud3
    It does look more that way from the teaser, very short stem there unless it periscopes.
  • Chaotix
    It still looks like it will be round... display seems like the one on the new boundless CFC. Well, any new vape in its 3. Generation is interesting right? ;-)
  • Bruce
    Based on the teaser pic, it looks like a pop-up mouthpiece. If that were the case with the Solo or Air they would be the BDVP! (Best Dammed Vaporizer Period).

PS- Teased pic shows an adjustable digital display.

I am excited but I will curb my enthusiasm until it is Vape Critic Approved.
  • Chandler
    Who thinks it'll actually be a portable vape you can carry in your pocket?? (unlike the Air & Solo)VapeCritic

lol... i remember your AAir review you were like 'its basically as nice as the solo with less temp range, smaller, removable battery, but (still) two pieces which takes away from portability which for a portable, makes it wack' lol :D

i bought an AAir after your review though when my first Crafty died and i realized i needed a backup. was a positive investment. i've enjoyed it. But its 2 piece form factor can be an issue... at the time, had i known about a boundless/had they existed?, i probably would have got a CF, but even still, i've tried a CF. its nice. but does it produce more flavorful, enjoyable vapor? very debatable.... same price range..

I hope Arizer does come with something incredible though, i'd like to see 'incredible' (Mighty/vapman killer)!
  • Biz
    this has great potential, big fan of the Solo and Air. These are really strong performing cordless home vapes with emergency portability. I am sure they will capture the gap in their audience by introducing a truly portable vape that keeps the Arizer design advantage.

I would not be surprised if the general principle remains the same, with a retractable mouthpiece in a small unit.

Now if they manage to keep the learning from the Air and use a reusable and easily exchangeable battery, I basically need to buy it.
  • Bruce
    I agree about the Arizer being 2 pieces. It would be the best one in my opinion if it had a pop up glass mouthpiece and a digital adjustable temp on the unit, app would be cool to. It will be interesting.
  • Bruce
    Ladies and Gentelmen, After 4 years, 3 months, 2 days, 8 hours 20 minutes and ten seconds, Drum Roll.... I broke the glass of my second Arizer Air Mouth stem. The moment it hit the ground, I screamed NOOOOOOOOOOO !!! Good thing I hit the yellow book and found a smoke shop that has accessories for Arizer( $13 for bent stem). Whew, not a night has passed that my Arizer Vapes are not fully functional :_)

Welcome back little buddy.
  • VapeCritic
    ohhhh snapppp!!!! nicely done on the recouperation! :-! :-!
  • VapeCritic
    wait so it looks like it's still gonna have the detachable glass stem out the top? making it not truly portable, again? i hope i'm wrong although i'm sure it'll be good
  • Hunterpunisher
    I personally hope they keep the loadable glass stems. The reason is every vape I have owned that has an internal chamber is impossible to keep clean no matter if I clean it everyday. This causes buildup in the chambers and eventual problems down the line. My Air is the only vape I have had that has stood up to everyday use and I can throw the glass in some isopropyl and in an hour or two run it through some hot water and it's completely clean.
  • Bruce
    I am hoping that its a popup stem, the picture is a big tease!
  • Bruce
    Yo' Playahs,

The Arizer Solo 2 teaser is on www.arizer.com

The first thing I looked for was a non glass mouthpiece, looks the same. Unless major differences I will keep my solo.

I still have hope the Arizer Air 2 will have a flip up ceramic stem.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment