• Bronx
    So I went to the smoke shop and picked up something called an "iSmoke Oven". I read the directions and tried to use it but nothing happened.

2 things that may factor into this. I am a real lightweight and just the smallest amount gets the job done for me. So when I put the usual amount in the chamber it was nowhere near full. The amount when grinded equated to about a 1/4 to a 1/3 of a rolled cigarette.

So I'm wondering if I either, got burned on a pos vaporizer, or I'm not putting enough in compared to how much I used for a glass bowl, or maybe I am just an idiot.

If the vapes to work properly, require me to fill the whole container, than this is just going to be wasteful for me and I'll be losing money on the deal.

Thanks for any tips.
  • walt
    I use a filler pad. It is some kind of metal - similar to a steel wool pad, the size of a fat quarter.

I only partially fill the oven and use the pad to hold the grounds in place. I am sure they come in all shapes. I use it for a plenty.

It is important to have as much surface area as possible.
  • VapeCritic
    hey i never heard of that one so i just googled it, it looks like it can probably provide decent results but with vapes like that u need to do two important things...

Grind fine, and pack tight. You def don't want your herb loose in there.

If the chamber is too big then what @walt said is right on the money

I would guess that the oven is similar in diameter to the Crafty & Mighty which they make those oven spacer pads for, so i would probably just pick a couple of those up (they sell them separately)

Check it out:

9ds8bh8osaw7nm8y.jpeg
  • Flipz
    Here's another shot for the hell of it 8-)

jtipik2x72oeuu67.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet