• VapeCritic
    Also picked up the new Dio coil for the Linx Hypnos, haven't used it yet but looks nice:

yugpat6vp1rud8n8.jpg
    pxi35vu8i00vddrs.jpg
    qhjku3wwil0axvj0.jpg
  • Gman
    Wow looks nice, please let us know how much that dish splatters.
  • Sean
    I just picked up this pen based on your review. What a solid feeling pen. Can't wait to try it out. Their shipping was super fast to me. In addition to the Hypnos Zero Atomizer that it comes with I purchased both the Hypnos Dio & Hypnos (single ceramic rod).
    9vttyrwopehlv2pp.jpg
    Attachment
    20170202_173203 (83K)
  • jnick
    the ceramic rod is nice,,,, great taste with more punch. enjoy the pen
  • AVENTUS
    does Dio have free airflow like Zero ? Can't wait until the taller dio Quartz dish houses zero ceramic heating element !!!
  • VapeCritic
    yes it does!
  • omnitom
    I love mine, I've noticed it builds that black char up pretty decent.. burn offs don't really work to clear it.. anyone else experiencing this?
  • omnitom
    Iso bath and a burn off on green after it evaporated seemed to do the trick. Still hitting pretty swell.
  • omnitom
    Does anyone know if they're going to make the zero plate wider or otherwise close the gap more between the plate and the inside wall of the atomizer?
  • Baron23
    I don't know but it would be nice. Just cleaned my Zero atomizer yesterday with emphasis on getting the gunk out of the gutter surrounding the plate.

Probably not that big a deal that it was there. I have used it for a very long time and it seems that the gunk level stays the same, but I have some new concentrates and wanted the cleanest taste I could get.

But yeah, that would be great, eh?
  • Gman
    I like the amount of space they give, I'll heat it up a bit and use a double over tissue with my DBV pick around the outside wall circling the disc and it cleans it right up! If there's a lot of reclaim I'll first use a toothpick and then the tissue.

ISO bath for deep cleans but the above method works great for daily use.
  • omnitom
    @Gman@Baron23 thanks guys. If they came out with a zero plate that spanned most of the bottom of the larger quartz bowl that would be ideal I think..
  • kortik
    my zero atomizer broke after 5 month here is the pics, the ceramic part just came off. it looks like it is just held by two wires/rods. I usually clean it with 91% iso with cotton swab maybe I was too hard on it it came off. I just bought two Dio Atomizers.
    IMG_2286_zpslotuzz4s.jpg
    IMG_2285_zps62kchbrb.jpg
  • VapeCritic
    5 months is a long time for a coil! Lemme know how you like the Dio
  • kortik
    got my Dio. and it is way better green setting is huge vapor. I can actually use blue for a very smooth taste. Red one is just burns too much I am not sure how to use red setting with Dio?
  • kortik
    after 15 day of using Dio pretty much everyday, I like it very much IMHO better that ceramic zero atomizer.
    just now I have to clean it. Is ther a better way of cleaning it besides diping it upsidedown into the ISO 91%. the gunk collects between the wire on the quarz coil and I cannot really get it out.
    any techniques to figure this out?
  • Baron23
    Have you tried to see if you can drip any of the reclaim out by holding upside down over a silicone mat/container with the mouthpiece off and on high. Run this cycle a couple/few times and see if you can drip some off.

Otherwise...or even perhaps still...you will have to go ISO route, I believe. You can gently try a toothpick to stir the gunk up a bit with the ISO from between the coils but that's pretty much it as far as I know.
  • VapeCritic
    Do you happen to have any Propylene Glycol / PG / E-juice / E-liquid laying around?

I've had some success with filling the inside of an atomizer with PG and then heating it until it boils a few times, then dump it out and repeat. It helps grab some of the residue out of the atomizer that ISO and burnoffs usually don't get, so you should notice the PG come out brownish in the beginning as leftover oil mixes into it.
  • AVENTUS
    Damn they certainly are taking their sweet @ss time to throw their ceramic disc heating element into this taller/larger capacity Quartz chamber.
  • AVENTUS
    qhjku3wwil0axvj0.jpg

Do you think the extra couple MM's in height would allow someone to pack an extra .1-.125 into the chamber, compared to the ceramic chamber of the zero?
  • AVENTUS
    Wonder why they haven't released the taller dio housing and deeer Quartz chamber with zero ceramic plate inside yet ?

to5lbphcz6zopd59.png
    Attachment
    IMG_8572 (438K)
  • omnitom
    The dio is nice.. quite a significant increase in capacity over the zero.. a ten second hit on green with the dio is like a full length hit on red with the zero in terms of the amount of vapor produced. Taking a full length hit on blue is still a very smooth experience. The dio definitely helps conserve battery power hit-for-hit by the simple logic that it doesn't need to be engaged as long as the zero to produce the same amount of vapor. The zero does conserve more however. I dig em both.
  • waxfiend
    That wrap looks pretty clean... only negative I see is it looks like the linx in general uses a standard eCig battery. Usually when they are threaded like that that's what it is. So better off just getting the linx attachment if they have that and a cheaper battery.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment