• DregerUS
    It seems that even though the bill passed the only options are liquid extracted forms. I think the two programs are one to be consumed orally and the other to be vaped but it's a liquid. Not not happy. But I have to wait 30 more days until I get more information.
  • DregerUS
    I feel ashamed. beaten down. treated like a criminal
    my body can't take the pain meds. i have so many medical issues. I'm deteriorating. pt just gives me barely enough to overcome the loss. i feel bad

i don't feel like i have much time left

90 days completed and doctor has just submitted the necessary documents to the university as required by the state. Im f****** dying and all these people don't care. God help me please show mercy please.
  • Cl4ud3
    Fuck man that sounds utterly shit. I'm sort of lucky that I've been able to self medicate for the last 20 years even though this country is dry and illegal :(
  • DregerUS

thank you for not letting me feel alone

im sorry that i shared my pain im sorry im sorry
  • Cl4ud3
    Don't feel sorry for sharing pain, all of us go through shit in life and its much better to share and maybe get a different perspective.
  • Gman
    Don't feel bad, vent!!
  • Bruce
    I am praying for you.

I have been buying at very very small "portions", more likely just a ticket. The amounts are the first thing that matters. Go low and less likely anything would come of it. I was told by someone who works with the law, the likelihood of a very very small stash portion like mine if discovered would probably be flushed and maybe a fine. I am a lightweight but what you have if discovered is all that matters keep it low weight and the worst can be a fine. I have to go more often but the trade off is less severe...

other advice that helps me sleep at night, air is tight storage, C storage container. Wipe down the outside with ISO every time you open and close. Spray around it with Bluntees concentrate. I put my vaporizers in the c storage after charged.

The smoking Buddy is also great at keeping things discreet. I also wipe that down and put in the c storage container after every use.
  • DregerUS
    My disability is severe so when I go I have to cover for a long duration. im not mobile anymore, nor can i sit. its been tough. I'm at the end of my stash now, I was really hoping that I could get it the right way. And some consistency. I was actually looking forward to the oral version. Even vaping now it's becoming difficult my lungs can't keep up. I'm hurting really bad. sorry I'll let you guys know if anything changes
  • Bruce
    Such hypocrisy. I used to volunteer to help with opiate addictions. Almost everyone I speak to says they were perscribed pain killers and that's how it starts. Opiate addiction is a life sentence of suffering and early death. I always said that anyone can overcome anything, I say the same but except for opiate addiction. And that is a THRIVING BUSINESS IN THIS COUNTRY. The business is the pharmaceuticals, the profit of treatment, the profit defense lawyers make, the big business of detox centers. The detox centers are like concentration camp barracks... word for word from a doctor that I spoke to (Bergen Regional Rehab. In Paramus NJ).

I don't give up on anything. But I do give up at helping these poor souls. Remorse only makes it worse. This crap is also made in Foreighn countries and obviously very profitable and we are also at war with many of these countries.

New Jersey the home of the pharmaceutical companies has imposed on every medical professional "the 5th symptom", extreme pain and thus putting opiates as the treatment.

I am saying this because all the time I feel the frustration of not being able to help. It's helpless.

The doctors prescribe these death sentence meds that you don't want but the really good and healthy remedy as MJ is illegal. If Pfizer started lobbying for MJ it would be legal. Period.
  • Bruce
    I have crappy lungs. Low temps like 349 maybe slightly lower works for me.
  • Sfumato
    Bruce, I live in FL, I have to ask why you go to such extreme measures? Are you afraid of them coming in your house? Why go through all that cleaning? I can see doing something like that while transporting but have to say at this time Im not too worried about them coming in my house.
  • Baron23
    I feel ashamed. beaten down. treated like a criminal
    my body can't take the pain meds. i have so many medical issues. I'm deteriorating. pt just gives me barely enough to overcome the loss. i feel bad

i don't feel like i have much time left

90 days completed and doctor has just submitted the necessary documents to the university as required by the state. Im f****** dying and all these people don't care. God help me please show mercy please.
    DregerUS

Your are right, they don't care. Politicians are the lowest form of life on this planet and I would far prefer that my son become an honest car thief than a politician.

As you probably know this, although the amendment passed, no rules or regulations have yet been put into place and they are operating under existing rules/regs, to include the extremely limited form of MJ allowed, but with the expanded list of applicable conditions.

Now I'm no saint and the religious most likely would say I'm going to hell. But I fully expect to see everyone of these fucking self-serving political assholes there with me. In my state of Maryland we are now approaching four years....FOUR YEARS....after our MMJ law passed and still no patient registry and still no open dispensaries. The most galling part is we pay these assholes for this complete lack of responsive service.

You say you think you are near the end....really? I'm so, so sorry to hear of your suffering and your fears. Do you care to share with us what your condition(s) are as there may be someone who reads it who has had similar experience and may be able to share with you? If not, completely understandable as this is totally private information.

Fuck the politicians and faceless bureaucrats , do what we have been doing for decades and buy on the black market. End of story. What are they going to do to you?

This is an interesting article on the subject:
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article124393619.html

Excerpted:
    The passage of Amendment 2 by an overwhelming margin in November changed Florida’s constitution to allow more people to use higher-strength medical marijuana as of Tuesday. But don’t expect to be able to ask your doctor for a weed prescription this week — or even this month.

The Florida Legislature and Department of Health still have to work out rules and regulations that will govern the state’s nascent medical marijuana industry.

Yet already, about 200 doctors in Florida are qualified to prescribe marijuana, and their patients — eager for a new antidote to their pains, nausea and other ailments — are asking questions.

“There are many patients with cancer, neurological disorders or serious digestive problems that are waiting with hope of using a natural product,” said Silvia Bentancor, an internist who has a private, cannabis-based practice at CBD Clinic in Southwest Miami-Dade.

Under a 2014 law that legalized a limited form of medical marijuana, patient don’t have access to medical marijuana until they’ve been seeing their doctor for at least three months. Bentancor, who is among those 200 doctors, said she’s already starting to see new patients who want to establish a relationship now.

Marijuana growers and dispensaries, like South Florida’s Modern Health Concepts, have also heard from a growing number of patients newly covered under the amendment.

“We get dozens of inquiries on a daily basis,” said CEO Richard Young.

He said his company is poised to meet demand, but without guidance from the Legislature, it’s unclear if doctors can begin prescribing marijuana to newly covered patients before all the rules are worked out.

“The notion that medical marijuana [amendment] becomes effective is a little anticlimactic,” said Ben Pollara, executive chairman of advocacy group Florida for Care. “It’s effective as a point of law. But before anybody can see access to medical marijuana under this new law, there needs to be rulemaking and regulations passed by the Legislature.”

That industry is already operating under law passed in 2014 that permitted the growth and use of low-strength cannabis for people with a very limited number of specific conditions — including cancer or a physical medical condition that causes chronic spasms and seizures.

Medical cannabis products, which have a larger dose of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the chemical that gives a user a “high,” are currently available only to patients who have been certified terminally ill by two doctors.

Now that Amendment 2 is in effect, the list of approved conditions for medical marijuana has expanded to:

▪ Cancer
    ▪ Epilepsy
    ▪ Glaucoma
    ▪ HIV\
    ▪ AIDS
    ▪ Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
    ▪ Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    ▪ Crohn’s disease
    ▪ Parkinson’s disease
    ▪ Multiple sclerosis

But as the law stands, the expanded group of patients have access to the same format of medicine as before — oils, tinctures and capsules. No existing Florida law allows smokeable marijuana for patients; Amendment 2 doesn’t specifically address smokeable marijuana, so it’s unclear if it will be allowed. (cont)
    — from the Miami Herald
  • Sfumato
    Dreger, sorry to hear about your problems. Im thinking of using Docmj.com to handle my license. They charge you a monthly fee and handle the 45 day resubmit that we have to do in FL EVERY 45 days. Its kind of like certain pharmaceuticals where you have to get a WRITTEN scrip every refill....just more complicated than that.

Please keep us updated, Id be very interested to know how hard it is to get the HIGHER THC.
  • DregerUS
    Wound up in the hospital. thank God for the wife should be okay I should be discharged shortly

dehydrated. throwing up non-stop nausea constipation was horrible the pain of my stomach in my bowels. I had to go in once I saw blood.' And passed out
    I shouldn't have waited. this was going on from yesterday morning

I can't tolerate the doctors med's I need to switch up again. My peeps came through. They have no idea that they're saving my life. Peace.
  • Alex Hand
    What is the primary condition you're suffering that herb helps you with?
  • legbuh
    I'm no expert by I listen to one on a podcast (dr. drew).

If you're trying to come of opiates see if they feel suboxone will work for you while you try to get off the pain meds. I hear him mention it all the time and he's been screaming about the docs rxing opiates for YEARS at a time. He says no more than a week or two should pain meds be needed. He also mentions he is seeing doctors getting smarter finally with pain management.

Peace my friend.
  • Bruce
    I live in an apt. Building a lot can go wrong. No method is 100% stealth. It may smell to much like roses. A warning sign of sorts. If I need a repair in my apartment I may leave myself vulnerable of suspicion. There are people in the world if they think if it might be a smell of... would gladly act on the smell. Any reason could happen to allow someone into my apartment. Relative or friends of friends of friends etc.. may have strong views.... If you live near a school zone forget it, enjoy your bread and water.

I hope you catch my drift, traveling with supplies and or vapor tools, is a very very very bad idea. One bad headlight in your car..... Anyone going to an airport, is a federal crime, add on smuggling, add no mercy. The technology will catch the smell easily. These dogs can smell through a c storage container. All of this to make me feel better, the possibility of getting caught anxiety.

These portables for me are for around the house. It's much easier and likely small amounts aren't detected. Do you know that movie theatres are the worst place for herbs. Happens all the time and they have no mercy. Movie theatres, kids, families etc... bad combo. It's unhidable in a car. If a trained nose suspects it, they can't find it, the K-9 unit will find it.

Not to scare anyone just looking out for vape nation.

Later, Bro's, Foe's and Mo Foe's,

I am outta here like a prom dress.
  • DregerUS
    i feel ya
  • Bruce
    You are a very strong person I admire your resolve.

If ever in a situation, first thing said, should be about the 90 days, I think that helps, if you were in the military even better.

I am outta here faster than customer service jobs in India.
  • DregerUS
    I don't think I would have been able to forget about the pain today if it wasn't for my wife.

It has been 2 weeks now since I have submitted all the paperwork to the doctor's office. I have been given no way to check the status or have an ETA. I'm tired. I don't want to start taking the pain pills again. I physically and mentally can't take it anymore.

"I'm getting to the end of my stash. I'm using what I call Dirty a mix between new and AVB.
    I've been using barely enough to get by.
    I can't take the pressure of walking on my right leg now. The pain is so severe that it's nauseating. I threw up yesterday and wasn't able to get up this morning. Felt like I was going to throw up for the most part of the day. I have a sitting disability. I can't sit I can't put my legs in a 90 degree angle. I can't have any pressure applied to my backside. That means I can't even lay on my back to sleep. I'm forced to stand like a flamingo most pressure on one leg only, or lay on my stomach on my elbows. Holding food down is difficult. I have to stick to protein shakes because I can't digest solid foods. The pain is so severe it radiates all over and in everything all my muscles tremble with pain. I have begged for mercy many times but it falls on deaf ears. " quiet
  • Bruce
    Sad day when the government is happy to give you opioids and jail you for some healthy buds. Last I checked Opioids destroy lives and a major cause of an early death. Pretty easy to overdose on opiods or live like a zombie for life. It's not possible to overdose on some fine dry herbs, unless acting really really really silly becomes a crime.

See Yah,

Peace, Love and weed (Munchies are a bonus).
  • DregerUS
    Thank you Bruce, your support is noted and appreciated.

Update: The initial paperwork has been processed. Now that this step has been completed, there's an additional application for a state ID card. This ID card requires a separate $75 fee and was mailed out today.. However I was told that the dispensary has my prescription and I now have to wait on them.

"I feel that it's wrong to start thinking that there might be hope."
  • Bruce
    There is always hope. I am happy for you. Now I got to figure out how to get a license here in NJ. it can be done, it sounds like a million different of hoops to jump through.

Want to get mad!

I have read many many many times, that 85% of the NBA players smoke weed. The NBA somehow has left marijuana off the substance not allowed. This is decades thousands of players get a free pass for weed. I have heard that when players get off a team flight, it reeks of weed.
    If we got caught with weed we would suffer serious punishment that basically fucks up a life.

Further, If these world class athletes are doing the herbs and perform the way these players do, maybe everyone should be in Vape Nation.
  • DregerUS
    update:
    I've been out for 3 days.
    I confirmed what was prescribed is only the low THC form of my meds. ( I won't knock it until I try it) I think you guys know how I feel about that.

I have not yet received any contact from the distributor/dispensary. "It's not like my life is dependent upon it." <-- sarcasm

Overwhelming Symptoms: severe nauseating pain, uncontrollable muscle spasms/throbbing/twitching, thrown up twice, severe nervousness and depression. The darkness likes to play with me.

I lashed out and yelled at my daughter. No way I could apologize enough for that. I'm so sorry.
    Endless crying that I can't control.

I had to give in, I took some pain meds. I broke my staff into pieces. I think they're trying to kill me.

I'm frightened for the people that want to help me. This medications is still illegal here. Not for me!

(uncontrollable hatred towards the doctor that butchered me, abandon me, and left me for dead)

The Realization: so many people are suffering, needlessly
    They take what God gives, the right to choose.
  • DregerUS
    zwsj98p8w6x5kxn0.jpg
    Attachment
    1490105840224-1531953271 (105K)
  • DregerUS
    i6q7y0zz5s667gjc.jpg
    Attachment
    20170321_105625 (205K)
  • DregerUS
    My family came through safely. God is most merciful. I could say I would die for them. But No, I will live for them!

No word yet from the dispensary. I'm told they're waiting for the $75 check to clear. That's the check for the Florida ID card I mailed. :(

update:
    I ate solid food for the first time in 4 days. I have the pain under control now. The muscle spasms are silenced.

I love you Lisa.
    Muk-Zulus!!!!
  • Kakarot
    :( I know how you feel man, I have no option where I am at. I have been on Oxycodone 20mg 4x daily (80mg per day) for 8 years.. and Xanax 1mg 3x a day for probably 9.. My body is physically dependent on both drugs even though I have never abused them... I have a kidney disorder that causes sever back pain, and earlier this year ... January 1st to be exact my left lung collapsed, was a Spontaneous Pneumothorax. I was just sitting with my daughter and my heart started making a popping noise you could hear it was loud... I was in the hospital for 14 days and had to have 2 chest tubes, and surgery. I had a Thoroscopy,VATS, Mechanical Pleurodesis, and a Wedge resection (small part of lung taken out). I had a Bleb which is a air filled sack where the collapse started it busted which caused it to collapse. Well I am roughly 3 months post surgery and now on top of my back pain I now have Intercostal Nerve Damage from the surgery and muscle damage it really sucks, my pain medication does not touch this pain/spasms at times it feels like my whole chest/side locks up and I can't expand my chest to breathe. I did smoke herbs and even though it did not contribute to what happened I made the choice to stop smoking. I quit cigs 2 years ago thank god... I am actually really happy I made the switch to vaping dry herbs I actually enjoy it way more than I did combusting. I also made a TON of PAPRIKA EDIBLES but there is no way to really determine dosage and I was overdosing myself so I broke down and tried this vape pen I had (cheap lil 99$ Randys Zipp Dry Herb Vape) and much to my surprise I loved it and it did not feel uncomfortable at all to my lungs. Getting my medical herbs is not a problem for me thankfully :D .It has got to the point for me that I really do not give a shit one way or the other, the state I live in is broke down ranks 50'th in the US for everything and it is not going to get better. We had 5 good bills go through for Medical Herbs and one for recreational and because our speaker of the house is a Nazi asshole none of them saw the light of day.Today is actually the last day of the legislative session so if the one bill does not get through today ,we have nothing until next year... Don't stop fighting man and do not be afraid to do what you need to do to have your medication.
  • DregerUS
    I'm so sorry I'm so sorry.......................................
    Bro you just made me cry a bunch man.
    yeah, i have the oxycodone 15 milligrams / five times daily. 75 total i think or 10 mg or even the 5 mg ... but in the end its all the same shit

I won't touch them anymore. The last time I came off of those, I almost . myself ... that s*** is f***** up. F*** that s***!

Those things were killing me and I kept chasing after them. It's like your body can never have enough. Even though I now know that all the pins and needles we're just withdrawals, it made the pain turn into a nightmare. "Please don't make me take them...... please i beg you" -- [shhhh. .. its ok,
    they got relief for you now]

I want to say thank you for sharing your pain

BTW I'm glad you quit smoking bro / me too

(crap a bill collector for the animals that butchered me)
    I'm hoping for the audible version of THC from the dispensary / I don't understand why someone has to go through some torturous process for medication. Those people don't know the hell they're creating.
  • Kakarot
    No problem man, anytime you need to chat just holler at me, gotta stick together, I just got my Mighty a few hours ago... I have that Randys Zipp Pen(which I started out on),The Plenty,The Fire Fly 2 and now The Mighty... I am good for awhile... and I have to say The Plenty is still the strongest lol. I know how your feeling about the pills, I know that one day I will have to stop taking them... or something with the dose is going to change and I have been on them so long I already know its going to be hell when that day comes... I fear the Xanax withdrawal more so than the Opiates, Benzodiazapine withdrawal can kill you,makes you legit hallucinate and have seizures like crazy, like I said man if you ever need anything just let me know... Much Love Man.
  • Baron23
    I feel for both of you guys. Perhaps not as much here as on some other forums, but we must always try to remember that some members are very sick medical patients and we have many medical patients in general.

When perhaps offended by someone's bad mood or sharp reply, perhaps we should keep in mind that this person may be suffering and having a bad medical day.

Me...I medicate for pain and lack of sleep due to the pain (I can't really lay down). I also am given 15 mg Oxycodones (little blue ones without the Tylenol). For muscle relaxers they will give me Valium and Robaxin. For nerve pain, they will gladly give me Neurontin (gabapentin) or Lyrica. For sleep, they will give me all of the Ambien that I want.

If it was up to the Dr.s, I would be taking so much pharma that I wouldn't be able to find my own ass using both hands. LOL

I just try very hard to not take them but I'm not in the dire straights that you guys are. But, I do have to use them some but I have had past addictions to pharma and its no joke. What Kakarot said about benzo's is no joke. Been there, done that, never wanted the t-shirt.

I do find MJ to help not only physically but certainly mentally and emotionally also.

I don't have any advise or suggestions, just want to reach out to you and let you know that I can sympathize.

Cheers
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet