Florida

145678Next
  • DregerUS
    "I'm having trouble thinking clearly I can't think properly too many voices interfering."

I feel confused, I cannot make choices for myself right now.
  • Baron23
    Perhaps you would like to read this article in Politico on FL MMJ program and Morgan?

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/01/can-weed-make-john-morgan-governor-of-florida-215446
  • DregerUS
    Having trouble reading and focusing at the moment, my desperation's I called the dispensary

The higher strain THC is out of stock and unavailable from this dispensary. It was stated they have two and they are out of the other and only have the Polaris and this is from Knox Pharmaceutical. They do not offer any discounts I don't think I will be purchasing from them again unless I have to.

However it was stated to me that I can't order anything else and must speak with my doctor first. So there is a supply issue with the higher THC strain how would I go about getting this from another dispensary... or will they make me start small again with the lower dosage????

So f****** confusing. I will wait till my wife gets home before I do anything else, I don't know what to do
  • DregerUS
    It is a fact that they will only see Edward Hyde and not Dr Henry Jekyll, if I'm off my medication.

• DregerUS
    I know way too much now
  • DregerUS
    I reached out to my family, the one that has abandoned me

I reached out to one male
    And one female

You would refer them to my brother or my sister.
    (you made me do this, this was not my choice)

I need the funds to cover a trip to Rome.

I need all of the siblings to contribute to this trip.

I need help to get this plan into fruition.
  • DregerUS
    I don't have any medicine right now I don't think it's wise for me to call her right now... I'm not myself sometimes
  • DregerUS
    Having trouble stopping the nausea. I need to clean my garbage can.
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet