• Baron23
    Maryland also requires 2 x 2. This is your basic passport photo, 2 x 2 with between 600 x 600 pixles up to I forget the number.

But Walgreens will take your pic and give it to you on a disk for $13 and this is what you need. A passport photo. Also, note....generally no glasses or hat and a neutral expression.
  • DregerUS
    Mr. Dreger,

Your Compassionate Use Registry Patient Identification Card Application is now complete, and has been approved.

Thank you

Office of Compassionate Use
    Florida Department of Health|4052 Bald Cypress Way|Tallahassee, FL 32399

General Info: www.flhealth.gov/ocu

Physician Info: www.flhealthsource.gov/ocu

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state officials regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.

Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 4:30 PM
    To: zzzz Feedback, Compassionate Use <>
    Subject: you people are monster

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
  • DregerUS
    150x150 pixels
  • DregerUS
    150x150 pixels
    My wife said she went ahead and switched it to 150x150
    I don't f****** know my wife doesn't want to talk about this subject she's pissed off tired and I think she hates me now

I was trying to explain to her that if she resized it and not cropped it the more than likely the pictures going to be deformed. " I don't care they f****** accepted it already." I agree

I don't care either way

I'm not sure if I want to eat anymore
    more than 3 weeks

I want to go home
  • DregerUS
    I underestimated how much my wife loves me.
    She sees how strong the "demons" I hold back. She gives me the confidence that we are going through the process of get the necessary medications. She sees it within me and still she comforts me. I love you and I will keep the faith. (she wiped away my tears)
  • DregerUS
    I can't think right when I'm not medicated. I have such a bad headache from crying.

I see static I see everything pixelated. Someone said its something called Phosphene I think. It's not always random though. Very rarely but it does sometimes happen, they come into focus.
  • DregerUS
    Chaptet 29 The Spider
  • Kakarot
    IT sounds like to me you seriously would be better off getting your paprika from the dude in his moms basement that grows the dank. Fuck FL laws
  • DregerUS
    I hear you bro
    But I'm not here giving my private business to the public for my own needs. I'm doing it so the next guy that has to go through this s*** doesn't have to go through it alone.

And this gives record to what we've been made to go through.

"Bro I'm not crazy just because I hear voices."
  • Kakarot
    I really wish I lived in FL man, and close I promise you would not have to worry about affording your Paprika or getting it in the first place. If I did not have myself to rely on here THERE WOULD BE NOTHING. The PoS Paprika Law they passed will not take until 2019 and it is what I said .. bullshit still going to be the same deal here. I still wish I could help you.... gonna think :D
  • DregerUS
    No. I have to go through this and documented as well.

Bro, I'm okay. Plus let's see how this story ends.
  • Kakarot
    Well if it gets to the point you cannot take it (really) let me know at least we can do is talk, I know where your coming from being sick,having kids to take care of(in my case kid) and not having the proper meds.. (legal meds anyway)
  • DregerUS
    Update: It seems that the holdup now is the prescription the doctor submitted has expired.
  • DregerUS
    update: my wife said the doctor submitted the new prescription, we are waiting for the dispensary to contact me now

Before I passed out is itching like crazy and scratching everywhere

I wake up now, my whole body is aching like I have the flu. I feel extremely nauseous. I'm shaking and shivering everywhere. so cold ... hard to breathe

It's a good thing everybody sleeping so they don't have to see me like this.

A vaped a little bit, enough to gather myself together and drink a Boost.

I know now that another pain pills is required to get these withdrawal symptoms and cravings to stop. [My disability is hard enough to deal with then you make me suffer more.]

(calm down) "I'm scared though" (go to myyour books)
  • DregerUS
    I don't want to go outside
    I can't take the pain or the people without the right meds.
  • DregerUS
    update:
    Dispensary contacted my wife yesterday. She stated that they're going to deliver my prescription this coming Thursday. I'll provide more specifics when she calls them back on Monday to confirm the cost and payment.

https://www.modernhealthconcepts.com/
  • DregerUS
    I had the best time of my life today. I got to play a video game with my little one. The Crew on PC I was able to race around with her and she was really good at the game.

I know she's going through some tough times herself. It's good to see her smile and laugh.(there I go crying again)
  • DregerUS
    ( I'm restocked with a small Supply )
    Time to wean off these pain meds.
  • DregerUS
    "Sorry but that conversation was between us."
    I now know that my family's happiness and overall well-being has largely to do with my ability to withstand pain. I only know of one medication, though illegal, it has alleviated much of my pain and addressed other symptoms.

Do these people not understand that all the suffering they have created will fall upon them and their judgments.

" don't let your sin become your hell and don't let your faith become your sin "
  • DregerUS
    Thought about doing my PT today. "hey, baby steps here." (Not like I got consistency with my meds.)
  • DregerUS
    It seems that I bit off more than I can chew. My pain levels pretty High . I was able to use my tricks to do a lot more standing and walking than I should have done

But I don't regret a visit to family and an Easter dinner get-together that I had yesterday. I'm covered though I have a supporting wife family new game best friend in a good movie oh yeah and some meds

Kagemusha

[hello]
  • DregerUS
    Unfortunately I have to resorted to nicotine to try to reduce the stress while I wean down these pain pills. not a fan of these things I know the addiction on these it's not fun either. I Don't support these substances nor can I condemn them, as they help us cope with the ignorance of man.

[hello, can we play]

So ... boy did I have some fun last night hang out with my brothers

Okay granted we got our asses kicked but by the end who started getting the hang of it.

"For Honor/vapelife" /openarmsbow
    "may I begin"

( they seem like they don't know you yet ) shh
  • DregerUS
    I want to do my PT I want to work out
    I know there's fear there but it is the truth
    If I work out now I will not be able to handle the pain without my meds. She's on a business trip. I have to stand on my own for the next few days and take care of the little.

"I need to ensure that I am able to focus and accomplish what I need to do with his crippled body." ÷thanks÷

I know I should be afraid, we feel it
    (like how a caged animal pieces back and forth, staring at you)
  • DregerUS
    Update: tomorrow supposed to be my first delivery of legal meds.
    Withdrawals from the pain meds.
    Almost seems that it intensifies what it was originally covering.
    " my joints ache pins and needles everywhere "
    I have no appetite I can't seem to process solid food.
    The shakes are hard to sleep through.
    I know I can take more of my medication but let's see what that other stuff does, I only have so much of mine before I become a criminal again.
  • DregerUS
    [ I wonder how much this body can take ]
    < the pain can't take the pain anymore I can't take the pain > shh
    ( its okay, we're still moving, focus, we no longer wait ) !stop!
    @ please try to rest @

I'm going to sleep
  • DregerUS
    thank you
    <my shirt collar and back are full of sweat>
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url