• DregerUS
    I feel like I'm starving myself from my medication

You f****** animals are forcing to kill myself with what you call pain medication.

( calm down )
    I'm short on Supply and I'm trying to take my prescribed pain medication. Dealing with nausea and vomiting all day laying up in bed Focus completely on the doctors and PT staff that have maliciously crippled me. I know what this pain medication does I've gotten so used to blocking out the pain mentally with the assistance of marijuana. My mind cant handle the reality of when the pain is blocked and then rushed back from the use of an opiate pain medication.

To explain:
    When taking the opiates for two to three hours I don't feel any pain. Then without the euphoric feeling from the opiates the pain is so defined and made clear. Lake bring an image from the foreground up through the layers.
    What a hell of a train ride. This would cause Insanity no?

When I'm taking my illegal marijuana I'm able to focus on everything else and I place the pain in a small box. My friend now helps me Two-Face my pain. My mind becomes numb to it and I can move on and live our life.

With the opiates I shut down. These people have been killing me from the beginning. I hold them all responsible for their ignorance. [ what ignorance look at the Times this is recorded as malicious action towards me and my people. ]

http://www.thecannabist.co/2017/05/05/florida-medical-marijuana-regulation-legislation/79009/#disqus_thread

!Tell them what else is in the box!
    "I'm sorry not a box, adore"
  • DregerUS
    [ The Closer You Are The Sharper the Edge ]
  • DregerUS
    My wife walked in on me while I was crying. All the pain just got over overwhelming, I broke down and I couldn't control the pain.

I'm trying to go without my pain medication I feel sick from it. Hungover. I need to take my a illegal stuff but I just have limited amount for tonight.
    [Poor excuses.]

(I'm sorry for showing weakness.)
  • DregerUS
    Getting up today was kind of rough slept in again the pain pills have worn off. my whole body aches when I move. its a bit hard to breathe the pain is so overwhelming depression can't even describe how I feel so much negativity so many negative thoughts ... I feel defeated. ...

% I relish in the feelings of wanting, the cravings for the next pill %
    <I almost enjoy fighting off those dark desires.>
    (How warm they embrace me when I give in.)

I just smoked a bowl
    [ it's not fair.. I should feel this good all the time...]
    < why can't I get my medicine?? >

"Please don't make me take those pills anymore... please please please please"

I made dinner for the family, now let's see about the shower
  • smokemeoutFL
    why don't you just buy from a dealer?
    edit: sorry I haven't read thread just trying to see if I can help
  • Kakarot
    Gotta love when the dose of Opioid you are taking stops working or only works every other dose... I have been on 4 20mg Roxicodone daily for about 8 years and they barely do anything for my pain anymore,afraid to ask doctor for a increased dose for 2 reasons, afraid of becoming more dependent and fear of getting cut off.. luckily my doctor does not really give a damn that I vape,Paprika fills the shit void that the opiates have left.. I know what your feelin.
  • DregerUS
    Cold Water - Lost Frequencies Remix by Major Lazer
    https://open.spotify.com/track/4HMfSzk0UsiRhulF0eb1M9
  • sandikh55
    I'm having the same problem and can't find any info on their site. They just keep rejecting picture, even went and paid $15.00 for passport picture and it was still rejected because of size, it's 2 x 2. Tried calling and emails with no response. I finally sent passport picture with patient ID and card number in to them. Haven't heard anything yet but it's only been 3 days since I sent it in. Good luck! Sure can't get help from them.
  • sandikh55
    I've been going through the picture thing for a month now. Want off these opioids!
  • DregerUS

The opiates are prescribed and it's nothing I'm proud of. They are a necessity because of my medical condition. They only offer temporary pain relief with the addition of so many adverse negative side-effects.

Yes, I can substitute my pain meds entirely with the proper use of marijuana. Granted some days are extremely tough (PT or active day like dr appt) and then there's times for a "T" break (1-3 days tolerance reset). I would like to get to a point where these are the only times I have to fall back to opiates.

My health would increase dramatically if I took medical marijuana regularly. It's perfect how so many of my related and unrelated issues are relieved or lessened in severity with THC usage.
  • DregerUS
    In regards to the picture ensure that it's a plain white background. My wife picked up white poster board or project board at a local drugstore. At that point you can use that photo to crop using MS Windows I think. Sorry I was a Senior System IT Engineer and now simple computer things are so difficult for me. My wife ended up doing for me. If It wasn't for text to speech, I wouldn't even be on this forum.
  • DregerUS

My wife stated that it took roughly a week after she did the resizing correction on their website for them to respond. She doesn't remember what program she used I'm sorry I can't help you more.

And I think she did a resize that may have distorted the picture than cropping it down to size. The application on their website needs to be corrected. Very similar to other websites you should allow the cropping of any picture to ensure correct size and format.

Embarrassing. Do they not have any shame. They can't process payments online they always try to reinvent the wheel they don't use common sense and to be honest sometimes I think they're not conscious they don't show self-consciousness. These are the people that I'm going to take care of my health needs. I'm going to die if I leave it up to them. And that's why I take a legal medication.
  • sandikh55
    That's ok, thanks anyway. I checked today and they finally approved the picture. Now they're saying they are waiting for processing fee which cleared my bank on April 28th last week it showed paid now it says they are waiting. So who knows now how long its going to take.
  • DregerUS
    I am so sorry I shall apologize for them.... please accept my apologies

please have mercy
  • sandikh55
    thank you! I'm sure it will eventually work out. Just hope when I get it that it helps. Thank you so much!
  • DregerUS
    u8i9meiw7e6vwl29.jpg
    Attachment
    1494600575380525869506 (73K)
  • DregerUS
    "So when I was younger I remember working enough to get by and collecting change to pay for daily gas, I used to ride that tank on E." I remember driving on fumes. Struggling to get by."

(So this is how they _ made us feel about our medication.)

On a positive note:
    God is most merciful.
  • DregerUS
    Looks like I'm going to be focusing on PT and getting some of my health back. Thank you.

( s*** I caught myself looking at the pills )
  • DregerUS
    It's funny how the muscles relax it relieves the tension causing some of the pain.... hmm legit

[ I rather face withdrawals then go back to the pills , let the games begin. ]
  • DregerUS
    It's a nice feeling to feel medicated and not have the need to chase after your medication.
    I feel so humbled seeingfeeling both sides.
  • DregerUS
    The Movie: Fist Fight
    Even with my crippled ass, I bet my ex-doctors would still punk out. !Challenge Sent!
    :D
    ( mischievious you are ) [ at least he smiling, it's been so long, so many tears ]

"Thanks for the movie."
  • DregerUS
    "Get Me Roger Stone"
  • DregerUS
    I woke up today well rested and no hangover. I even remember a couple dreams I had last night.

I did feel the cravings for pain pills as well as nicotine. I'm still hurting really bad, I feel like s***.
    " I think I'm just going to relax today and I'll start with a good PT schedule tomorrow. "
    I vaped my first bowl.
    ( come on man, you know this s*** is permanent at this point, you're going to have to work through the pain, so get your ass up, no pun intended )

Done with my PT then I got my shower done. Feeling accomplished now.

[ what the f*** you think those pain pills would have done , "those f****** monsters" ]

" I wouldn't have worked out, today "
  • DregerUS
    I found something in an email I sent myself
    -not off, but faded away-
    < I thought it was gone > ! Interesting Switch !

.... there was more, but I held the delete button.
  • DregerUS
    I can say that I believe I had a religious experience.
    Or
    I can say I had an extraterrestrial visitation.
    Or
    I can say I completely gone mad due to my pain and suffering. Suffering from PTSD? Did that traumatic event alter my perception of reality?
    Are the events that took place only a result of my trauma and were just an illusion? Did my mind fracture? Did I only see what I wanted to see?
    (but that's what they will say)

[ we've already answered this question ]
    I wasn't asking for me
    " but the sad fact is, what I believe is something that no one else would believe, (unless) "
    (where's your faith?)
    "you almost fooled me, that question is not for me"
  • Kakarot
    My fresh Paprika, I took a few nice flowers out while the rest goes in for the cure for a couple months, Green Poison Genetics by Sweet Seeds bountiful harvest by Kakarot, this strain particularly is good for pain and insomnia.. 3 big draws from the IQ and I am laid out, gives you a good munchie sesh 2 lol, check it out.
    6s5hu474gx38tl8o.jpg
    mifil02jiui0qzqe.jpg
    Attachments
    IMG_1430 (170K)
    IMG_1431 (303K)
  • Kakarot
    @DregerUS I am going to start doing Vids on Vapes and comparing them, the first 2 I am going to do individual reviews for are the IQ and FF2 because the FF2 is a damn ripoff and people on here are trying to get people to waste their money on the piece of shit like I did when you really would be better off using a fuckin Snopp DOgg Gpen lol.... I will first do the reviews then the Faceoff while vaping from them, to show how much the IQ out classes the FireFLy 2... Mind you I am not getting paid or endorsing shit... nor do I have to be proper because I have no youtube fanbase lol. I am no BUD aka VapeCritic but they will be honest,funny and raw reviews and comparisons of the vapes, I do have a youtube channel tho because I used to do gaming Vids but I have deleted everything and am going to redo the channel. I am going to do the IQ review first I will link when its done.
  • DregerUS
    cool, I can't wait to check them out ... however I wouldn't get too hot on the topic ... you never forget your first, so I don't blame some people ( don't change the minds of the past, persuade the next potential )
    but an educated buyer can make a smart decision that he'll less likely regret later
    This could only be a win-win.
    [ if the above sounds f***** up it's because I'm about to pass out peace ]
  • Kakarot
    Enjoy your slumber :D
  • DregerUS
    you woke me back up
    lol maybe for another dose before I go to bed
bold
italic
underline
strike
code