• Damo
    Using heat setting 5 to start then 6, I'm finding I can only gat a half pull on it,then I'm coughing
    Always been a big toker, am I doing something wrong here,tried fine ground and crumbled in fingers does not seem to matter.. getting lots of flavour out of it but I'm sure I should be able to take a bigger pull... not much of a plume of vapour either ..
    Would very strong erb give me this issue ??.
    Cheers guys
  • Flipz
    The plenty is a strong vape... or I feel at least. Is the vape your getting tasting good or strong/harsh but with a bad taste?
  • Bruce
    When fully loaded it's truer to the numbers.
  • Damo
    hi ,
    Taste is exceptional,I've found less heat helps but smaller vaping ..I can't fault the quality of taste almost amazing I would say, do you use this vape and does it make you cough at all??
    I have a chamber reducer coming also as I don't want to fill the huge one it has all the time ..
    It's still packed well with the pad so it's tight..
    Cheers for info
    Damo
  • Flipz
    Yes I do use it often and the plenty does make me cough... my lungs are rather sensitive so I usually end up coughing no matter what I vape lol. I would def label the plenty as a "heavy hitter".
  • Rhys
    When I first got my Plenty, I also had some coughing issues. I found that over a relatively short period of time, it went away though. I can now have it at its maximum temperature and not cough. That coil cools the vapour so much compared to the crafty btw. I had WAY more coughing issues with the Crafty initially.
    In terms of how I pack it, it's normally a half load with the pad on top. Sometimes it works out to be tight, and sometimes it's just holding it all in place. I find making sure that it's always at the desired temperature helps. Press the handle after every hit just in case. I always get better clouds after the second time the unit heats up. I've always used a space case grinder, so it's not overly fine.
    Try upping the temperature a little bit too, maybe? My clouds are definitely denser and more visible at the 6-7 mark.
    Hope that helps! It's seriously an amazing vape!
  • Bud
    The Plenty is a cough-inducer more than other vapes but one of the things that could be a cause of it for you is too much moisture in your herb, try drying it out a little bit after you grind it up and see if it makes any difference
  • Saeed
    After some years of vaping exclusively I find a lower temperature between 336 and 343 most effective whilst not inducing throat irritation.Additionally I'm able to take longer harder draws to compensate for the lower temperature.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment